*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
can i join for august please?
i'm in hampshire uk.
i'm about to start a diet but my oh loves sweeties.

xoxo

hi,
i'm in hampshire uk.

xoxo

hiya. Course you can join. I've just issued augusts list though so theres no spaces at the minute but if someone drops out you can take their place, or if a new member (which quite often they do) joins i'll partner you. Hope this is ok :hugs:

hi,
i'm in hampshire uk.

xoxo

hiya. Course you can join. I've just issued augusts list though so theres no spaces at the minute but if someone drops out you can take their place, or if a new member (which quite often they do) joins i'll partner you. Hope this is ok :hugs:

yeah thats fine, thank you.

xoxo

Okay so still no word from EITHER of my buddies which sucks cause i was looking forward too the canadian sending me some kool aid :rofl: anyway i still went away && bought lots of sweeties today && even picked some up for myself :haha:

Also my uk buddy hasn't been online since the 11th so dunno if she will be taking part :(

hi,
i'm in hampshire uk.

xoxo

xoxo

I can do a double swap if you want i dont mind x

lol JT you're sooo excited, i dread to think what you're gonna be like when your waiting for the postie to come :rofl:

Okay so still no word from EITHER of my buddies which sucks cause i was looking forward too the canadian sending me some kool aid :rofl: anyway i still went away && bought lots of sweeties today && even picked some up for myself :haha:

Also my uk buddy hasn't been online since the 11th so dunno if she will be taking part :(

Its early days but the cut off to reply is 15th of month x

hi,
i'm in hampshire uk.

xoxo

xoxo

Thats being greedy :rofl:

Although i am doing a double swap && still not heard back from any of my buddies :haha:

lol JT you're sooo excited, i dread to think what you're gonna be like when your waiting for the postie to come :rofl:[/QUOT
:rofl:

I'll be sitting under my post box grabbing things before he gets a chance too let them go :haha:

Wait till you see the amount of sweeties i have just bought :rofl:

If none of my buddies get back too me then i am gonna put on about 2 stone in weight lol!

I behaved and haven't pmed my partner yet...i'll give her the pleasure of lookin at the list :laugh2:

I JUST WANT SOME DAMN FRIGGIN KOOL AID IS IT TOO MUCH FOR A GIRL TOO ASK!!!! :rofl:

hi,
i'm in hampshire uk.

xoxo

xoxo

how does a double swap work? (im prob being stupid and blonde lol)

she just means she'll swap with you aswell as her other partner.

hi,
i'm in hampshire uk.

xoxo

xoxo

i'll do a swap with you, that would be great.
xoxo

:happydance: I am SO excited! Just had a PM from Tasha and found out she's my swap buddy!!!!! Made my day - thank you thelilbump! :wohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"