*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o0o0o0o0o i really want an international swap now so i can go crazy && send loads of sweeties!!! plus... scotland has alot of sweeties that the rest of the uk don't have lol!

I can vouch for that. I was paired with Smartie for July and she a bunch of very yummy treats which I had never tried before. Scottish tablets are the best! :thumbup:

I can't wait to go sweetie shopping for my new sweetie swap bud. Does anyone else get the same high from shopping for sweets as they do when they find a must-have new pair of shoes or am I odd? Ok, don't answer the second part of that question. :headspin:

scottish tablets as in the homemade scottish tablet that is like a toffee colour?

I JUST WANT SOME DAMN FRIGGIN KOOL AID IS IT TOO MUCH FOR A GIRL TOO ASK!!!! :rofl:

ive a load :blush: lemon or cherry ? pm me ur addy it will cost me pence to post and u will get it begining of next wk :hugs:

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear, there is also a tiny change from previous months, here are

The Rules & instructions,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!
  6. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  7. New lists will be issued around the 25th of the month ready for the begining of the next month.
  8. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  9. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  10. Enjoy!

and what you've all been waiting for, August's list

Tiggertea & Sarah88

Annabanana9 & Tasha41

Serina27 & MoonMuffin

Jenny_wren & Sarahkka

Ilovemybump & Aubreyk80

Kitten & mylittlebubs

Alexsdaddy & Danapeter36

Bexy_22 & Tinax

Bingo & Sandy28

Jelly_tot & Tyff

Jelly_tot & maidenet

Elli21 & thelilbump

xlaurax & tezzy

pinksnowball & Sam#3

pinkwitch & purpular

butterflies & chel27

brightstar08 & deb_baby

dippy_dee & floralaura

FemmeEnceinte & kitty1987

xxxjacquixxx & donnaballona

melbo & saraendepity

drazic<3 & snettyb

smartie & dizzymoo

Hope it's okay and suits everyone. Tried to be as fair as possible (it's not always easy!!) and taken into consideration previous swaps and requests. Any problems do say :hugs:

bumpybumpbump :laugh2: :flower:

for people to see:thumbup:

Are we on August swap already? I've not had my July one yet :( no news from my partner either

when i spoke to her she was going to post that wk :thumbup: dunno how long it takes from us tho x

:happydance:My buddy pm back, I'm so excited that I might get a little carried away and buy to much candy. My buddy will be happy

Lemon Kool Aid :sick:

You have fun with that :rofl:

Are Kool Aids still like 3/$1 here in Canada (to Cdn girls??)

I GOT SWEETIES!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Tinax

Gonna make myself very sick and eat the lot!!!​

Attachments

• 25072009253.jpg
    25072009253.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 14
Yay! My buddy is a sweetheart! Can't wait, just need to decide what to get!!
:happydance:

i been thinking mostly.
still need to see if sarah has any requests etc. :D

sorry, been at work all day :coffee:
I will PM thelilbump tomorrow night....you can PM me with everything if u like?? :) As i am off to bed...just popped on cos i had a feeling ud be putting the list up!! ;)

woohooo Donna????????????????????

you here??

I'll pm you tomorrow with my requests and where to deliver:smug:

im having fun with tyff! and i think she is having fun nosing at all the scottish sweeties she can have!!

Im just happy to be getting hooked up with some kool aid :haha:

Can't wait too get the rest of my sweeties bought & shipped off!!!

Still not heard from my other buddy but that's okay atleast im not lonely anymore! xx

not sure if my partner has been on here. did send a pm

anyway could she send me her addy and any likes/dislikes/allergies

I'm looking SO forward to sending my stuff to Jelly_tot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"