*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST WANT SOME DAMN FRIGGIN KOOL AID IS IT TOO MUCH FOR A GIRL TOO ASK!!!! :rofl:

Your SOOOOOOOO funny :rofl: I am far to excited about the whole sweety swap thing too :haha: I had a PM from my buddy so the ball is rolling woo hoooooo!! xx

Are we on August swap already? I've not had my July one yet :( no news from my partner either

Are we on August swap already? I've not had my July one yet :( no news from my partner either

:hugs: I can't beleive it's been a month since i did the last list either!

She did say she'd posted to you didn't she?

I'm still waiting for my July one too :( Last I heard it was to have been posted over a week ago, so maybe my postie nicked it :rofl: I don't want to pester my sweet swap partner though.

I'm still waiting for my July one too :( Last I heard it was to have been posted over a week ago, so maybe my postie nicked it :rofl: I don't want to pester my sweet swap partner though.

Same, I feel like I'm being impatient lol She did say last thursday thay she would post it at the weekend but surely it would be here by now? She has a little baby so don't want to seem like I'm pestering

okay seriously people..... STOP RUBBING IT IN THAT YOUR BUDDIES HAVE GOT BACK TOO YOU!!!! :rofl: i am at about bloody breaking point :haha:

I think by the time this months swap is over i am gonna be suffering from a mental breakdown :rofl:

okay seriously people..... STOP RUBBING IT IN THAT YOUR BUDDIES HAVE GOT BACK TOO YOU!!!! :rofl: i am at about bloody breaking point :haha:

I think by the time this months swap is over i am gonna be suffering from a mental breakdown :rofl:

mines not gotten back to me either lol
but shes in canada so i'll let her off

:happydance::happydance:

xxx​

o0o0o0o0o i really want an international swap now so i can go crazy && send loads of sweeties!!! plus... scotland has alot of sweeties that the rest of the uk don't have lol!

I can vouch for that. I was paired with Smartie for July and she a bunch of very yummy treats which I had never tried before. Scottish tablets are the best! :thumbup:

I can't wait to go sweetie shopping for my new sweetie swap bud. Does anyone else get the same high from shopping for sweets as they do when they find a must-have new pair of shoes or am I odd? Ok, don't answer the second part of that question. :headspin:

i got a total high when i was picking out some sweeties today! && i have only done a little bit of sweetie shopping and have half a carrier bag full already (to be shared between 2 people) i think i am going a bit crazy with my first swap so my buddies will be very lucky people! :rofl:

oh also, i was wondering, do canadians have angel delight over there way? i picked some up for my canadian buddy today thinking they might not have it over there but not too sure :haha:

I PM'd! I PM'd :rofl: :rofl:

I've never had Angel Delight... what is it? Oooooh if you want Kool-Aid can I ever hook you up!!! :happydance:

...I'm intrigued about this "Scottish Tablets" too... :p

Yey my buddy finally pm'd me back do you know while waiting for the pm i never took into consideration the time diffrence :rofl:

Tyff, i will send you some scottish tablet too :happydance: as long as you send me the kool aid :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"