*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of the kinds I was going to send! :rofl:

Seriously, I can send every flavour other than cherry as I know you don't like it. The individual packets are not expensive, and really small!

i've made a list of things to send sarah88..... only prob now is postage. thinking of sending a couple of packages over the month.... split the cost....hmmmmmmm

That was one of the kinds I was going to send! :rofl:

Seriously, I can send every flavour other than cherry as I know you don't like it. The individual packets are not expensive, and really small!

I dunno what flavours they do :rofl:

Yeah cherry is yucky! :sick:

I tell you what... forget sweetie swap shall we just house swap? :happydance:

Oooh you're in for a treat. Aussie lollies are the best. You should request a toffee apple. Not an actual apple dipped in toffee but the sweet which is pink and green and very chewy. They were my favs as a kid, very tasty. :happydance:

:yipee: I got an Aussie swap! :dance: can i have timtams please?! lol

Never tried kool aid...will have to add that to my list of "needs" :lol:

bexy_22 I can send you kool aid if you want just pm me your address:happydance::happydance:

Anna, you've tried Kool Aid I'm sure.. do you want me to throw some in LOL

i've got a canadian ... :happydance::happydance:
heheh cool aids on the list just because
im curious now lol :thumbup:
my partners on holiday until the 5th lol
so i have to wait :blush:
so impatient

what do candians not yet that we
do other than walkers crisps?!?!

x​

i'm such a dozy person!
i just realised I could have been sending tayto crisps to my swappers all along.... they are made n my hubby's hometown and (used to be anyway) only available in Northern Ireland :dohh:

LOVE Tayto crisps, we went to Dublin a few years back and ate them every day then bought a load to take home!
and Butlers chocolate, TT what is the other brand of crisps from Ireland...... Must try to remember cos the cheese and onion ones are to die for!!!!

:rofl: I forgot hunky dorys too :dohh: although they aren't as common in N.I. as tayto.

lol how silly am i?! :blush:

Has anyone else not had their july sweets yet? I did pm my partner on sat but she didn't reply even though she has been on since :shrug:

I am having soooo much fun shopping for sweets! Everytime i go out i pick up a little something :) (i did eat a few bits tho so i'm getting OH to hide them from me from now on tee heeee) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"