*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i saw the amount of money the postage to me from tyff cost i felt really bad!! Its insane!!!

Oh god, my postage is gonna cost about £20 with all the sweets i am sending too tyff :rofl:

any ideas whats best way to send to US ? ive quite a lot :blush:

My friend (who worked for postal service a while ago) told me that if you put it in a bubble envelope they charge a bit less as it goes as a packet, a box goes as a parcel, how much truth is that now though i don't know.

i had heard that too ...gunna send mine friday as ive no clue how long it takes to get there ...anybody kno ?

It only took a week or so for both my packages to arrive in the UK

And yes pick up the bubble mailer thing, they charge you based on weight and the dimensions of the package!!

will be going airmail as surface mail takes 2~12 wks just been looking on website

Ilovemybump, please will you let me know if you hear anything from aubrey as i'm not sure if she's going to be participating. There is another member waiting for a partner (though not an international i'm sorry) if she isn't participating.

i messaged my partner on the 24th and she has been online since then so not sure if she is doing it or not. can partner up with someone else though :)
i have enough sweets for practically everyone on here, i went a bit crazy shopping :blush:

I paid airmail for something I sent to Canada and they told me 5 days, think it got there sooner though!
Surface takes alot longer but is wayyyyy cheaper!

mylittlebubs finally got my package to Thailand! I sent it over a month ago :dohh:!

I got my 2nd package off Andrea thanks xxx but my phone wasnt playying ball tday :( ...there was a stick of rock fudge edinburgh rock macaroon vimto fiizy belt ...all sorts ...my kids are in heaven lol ...let them choose two items each as i am on a diet :hugs:...the maccaroon is lush tho

I got my 2nd package off Andrea thanks xxx but my phone wasnt playying ball tday :( ...there was a stick of rock fudge edinburgh rock macaroon vimto fiizy belt ...all sorts ...my kids are in heaven lol ...let them choose two items each as i am on a diet :hugs:...the maccaroon is lush tho

I totally forgot that I had put your sweets in there too!

mylittlebubs finally got my package to Thailand! I sent it over a month ago :dohh:!

wooooh! At least it got there in the end and not stuck in customs somewhere. Wonder where it got to though :shrug:

dunno but some of the chewy sweets had melted and stuck to the card I sent with it all!

ow no :growlmad: :hugs: They must have been somewhere with more sunshine than us then :laugh2: Hope mylittlebubs managed to rescue something from it :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"