*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm yummy, we bought a load back from america and the caramel ones. didn't last 2 minutes in our house though :rofl:

They don't get cherry blasters in UK, and I think someone said something about red licorice?? Eatmore bars, Oh Henry, Clodhoppers.. Crispy Crunch??

Don't worry Anna I will take care of you LOL, I have to wait until EI comes in on the 4th though so I can afford to mail it :dohh:

how did you get through the sweets i sent you tasha? I've still got an oh henry bar, the eatmore and cherry blasters. Think i might treat myself to one of them tonight :happydance: I'm surprised i've made them last this long tbh lol

LOL I still have a bunch of the sweets tucked away in my "stash" box :rofl:... I'm saving up that hot chocolate for a cold night.. going to put mint chocolate baileys in it mmmm

i still have some chocolate limes and lemon sherbets left from july's swap :smug: going to make them last til I get my aussie delights!

:rofl: i have a stash box too!!!

P.s i did think it was the wrong weather for the galaxy but elli said u liked it and i figured you could save it for colder weather :happydance:

I'm really looking forward to this month - from some wonderful Great Yarmouth treats for my partner! Hope she likes them :)

I got some tablet for tyff today :happydance: and some nice toffee as i couldn't get 2 things that she wanted too try! xx

I got some tablet for tyff today :happydance: and some nice toffee as i couldn't get 2 things that she wanted too try! xx

what else did she want to try? I'm going sweetie shoppin soon so i can look out 4 that aswell if u like :hugs:

I never realised how many sweeties have gelatine in them :hissy: Even refresher bars have it in. Its a proper learning curve!!
I have a little stock pile of sweets so far to send but i'm having difficulty finding sweets suitable for vegatarians other than chocolate. Any suggestions girls? xx

I never realised how many sweeties have gelatine in them :hissy: Even refresher bars have it in. Its a proper learning curve!!
I have a little stock pile of sweets so far to send but i'm having difficulty finding sweets suitable for vegatarians other than chocolate. Any suggestions girls? xx

I was a vegetarian for 9 years and found that morrisons sell halal haribo sweets with no gelatine. Taste lovely aswell :thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Haribo-Halal...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:2134|293:1|294:50

My July partner has been on today and still not replied to my message :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I just came back from shopping (candy shopping ) I got so many candys my buddy's will be very happy. I will be sending them this weekend ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"