*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else not had their july sweets yet? I did pm my partner on sat but she didn't reply even though she has been on since :shrug:

I haven't yet, hoping it's just slow post

Sarah - they said your package would take about a week.... sent today before last post. :dance:

anyone know how long it takes for a package from the uk to get too canada?

:shrug: depends how it's sent i guess - air or surface. sorry - i'm no help! lol

surface mail goes slower - by boat/train/van etc, usually takes up to a month. whereas airmail zooms straight in to the nearest airport and takes about a week. airmail is more expensive though.

surface mail goes slower - by boat/train/van etc, usually takes up to a month. whereas airmail zooms straight in to the nearest airport and takes about a week. airmail is more expensive though.

How much more expensive?? x

using a 500g parcel as an example:
surface mail outside europe costs £3.36 and takes up to 12 weeks
airmail outside europe costs £6.51 and takes approx 5 working days

some more "guideline" prices can be found here:
https://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump1?catId=400023&mediaId=400033

You should ask Elli21, it didn't seem to take long for her parcel to get to me... although I don't know if she did regular or airmail. I sent mine Airmail as I wanted to get it in time, but it was crazy how expensive it gets!

Can someone from the UK please help me, can you guys tell me if you have this candy's over there.
candy corn
skittles
sour patch
lemonheads
Reese's peanut butter cups
Snickers
oreos
sweet tarts
nerds
laffy taffy
kitkat
milk duds
take5
I want to make sure i don't send candy's you have over there already. thanks

Can someone from the UK please help me, can you guys tell me if you have this candy's over there.
candy corn no
skittles yes
sour patch no
lemonheads no
Reese's peanut butter cups yes in some places
Snickers yes
oreos yes
sweet tarts no
nerds sometimes
laffy taffy no
kitkat yes
milk duds no
take5 no

Hope that helps xxx

anyone know how long it takes for a package from the uk to get too canada?

Mine took about 5 working days via airmail to get to tasha. To gee here from tasha took a little longer though about 8/9 working days.

I didn't even get a choice between air and surface lol. My package was about 475g and cost £6.XX to post if thats any help

mine was 464g and cost 6:27 to post to usa today will take 3~5 days xx

To inform new members and refresh anyone who is not clear, there is also a tiny change from previous months, here are

The Rules & instructions,
  1. Please Pm your partner to find out their like/dislikes/ special requests etc. A delivery address is to be sent once both parties have agreed to participate.
  2. Please respect each others privacy and do not disclose private info to any other bnb member unless permission has been given.
  3. There is a £3 spending guide. You may choose to go over this limit but please do not expect a parcel of equally high value in return.
  4. Please update the sweetie swingers thread once your sweet parcel has been received then you can be marked off the list.
  5. If possible, please take a photo of your recieved sweeties and upload to thread so we (mainly Serina) can have a good nosey at what you got!
  6. Registered participants will automatically be carried over to the following months list unless they have notified us (either myself/ Elli or the thread) otherwise. Please make sure you get a response from Elli or myself.
  7. New lists will be issued around the 25th of the month ready for the begining of the next month.
  8. New members welcome. If you enter in the middle of a swap you can be added to that months list if a listed participant drop out or when another new member comes along to partner you. Elli or myself will up date the list when neccesary.
  9. Please let us (Elli or myself) know if you can no longer participate in the swap rather than avoiding the thread. It is better for us to know then we can attempt to repartner the other member then they don't loose out.
  10. Enjoy!

and what you've all been waiting for, August's list

Tiggertea & Sarah88

Annabanana9 & Tasha41

Serina27 & MoonMuffin

Jenny_wren & Sarahkka

Ilovemybump & Brightstar08

Kitten & mylittlebubs

Alexsdaddy & Danapeter36

Bexy_22 & Tinax

Bingo & Sandy28

Jelly_tot & Tyff

Jelly_tot & maidenet

Elli21 & thelilbump

xlaurax & tezzy

pinksnowball & Sam#3

pinkwitch & purpular

butterflies & chel27

dippy_dee & floralaura

FemmeEnceinte & kitty1987

xxxjacquixxx & donnaballona

melbo & saraendepity

drazic<3 & snettyb

smartie & dizzymoo

Hope it's okay and suits everyone. Tried to be as fair as possible (it's not always easy!!) and taken into consideration previous swaps and requests. Any problems do say :hugs:

bumpybumpbump :laugh2: :flower:

bumping list.

List edited

candy corn no
skittles yes
sour patch no
lemonheads no
Snickers yes
oreos yes
sweet tarts no
nerds sometimes
laffy taffy no
kitkat yes
milk duds no
take5 no

Hope that helps xxx

I'm not 100% sure but I *think* they're kitkats are different to ours :shrug::blush:

candy corn no
skittles yes
sour patch no
lemonheads no
Snickers yes
oreos yes
sweet tarts no
nerds sometimes
laffy taffy no
kitkat yes
milk duds no
take5 no

Hope that helps xxx

I'm not 100% sure but I *think* they're kitkats are different to ours :shrug::blush:

how about Twinkies or ding dongs or can someone tell me what candys you might not get over there that we have
thanks

we don't get flavoured reeses peanut butter cups aswell, we only get the original ones. Do they still make the marshmellow one? That was scrummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"