*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some tablet for tyff today :happydance: and some nice toffee as i couldn't get 2 things that she wanted too try! xx

what else did she want to try? I'm going sweetie shoppin soon so i can look out 4 that aswell if u like :hugs:

She wanted too try banana toffee (i might still manage too get a hold of some but the little sweetie shop doesnt do them anymore) and some italian chocolate creams but they didn't have them either :( but i have her some lovely cinnamon chews, tablet & devon toffee too make up for it :happydance:

not too mention the tons of other stuff too :haha:

Can I join for September? How do I? :blush:

Hi, course you can. I'll add you to the list of particpants, so far it's been me creating the swapping lists and i aim to do them around the 25th of the month so next one (septembers) will be up around 25th august.

If another new member comes in or someone drops out i can add you to augusts swap if you like?

I got some tablet for tyff today :happydance: and some nice toffee as i couldn't get 2 things that she wanted too try! xx

what else did she want to try? I'm going sweetie shoppin soon so i can look out 4 that aswell if u like :hugs:

She wanted too try banana toffee (i might still manage too get a hold of some but the little sweetie shop doesnt do them anymore) and some italian chocolate creams but they didn't have them either :( but i have her some lovely cinnamon chews, tablet & devon toffee too make up for it :happydance:

dare i ask what italian choclate creams are? :blush:

The chocolate creams were toffee dipped in chocolate! We have something kind of similar here, Worther's Originals dipped in chocolate, they're to die for!

Did you want me to add some of those to your parcel, Jelly?

dare i ask what italian choclate creams are? :blush:

there like little chocolate coated things you get them from old style sweety shops up here (the ones that weigh the sweets out of the big tubs for you) x

The chocolate creams were toffee dipped in chocolate! We have something kind of similar here, Worther's Originals dipped in chocolate, they're to die for!

Yes please! :happydance:

They sound amazing!!

i wanted to go sweetie shoppin today for elli but it's throwing it down again :hissy:

posted my sweets today :happydance:

who is your partner?

Sorry i know questions not directed at me but i know the answer :blush:

I removed aubrey and deb_baby due to them not completing July's swap and not responding to pm's or posted on thread recently so i can only presume they're no longer wanting to participate and now Ilovemybump is partnering brightstar08. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back