*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush:Is anyone willing to do me a HUGE favour and do a mini swap with me???:blush:

i really really fancy trying the black cherry kool aid

(trying to stop myself buying off ebay!!!)

will post some galaxy chocolate in return (im sure someone said you dont get it there)

:flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower:

if the galaxy chocolate thing was me it was the galaxy hot choclate drink :hugs:

I'm sending tyff's in a box cause it won't fit in a jiffy bag :rofl:

Oooo let us know how much your postage is doll, I need to send some stuff over to Wendy and am using a box this time.

I know an envelope didnt cost me that much but I'd like to see what the difference is!

Infact pinksnowball theres Jaylene, she's a canadian newbie waiting for a partner if you want to do a proper swap?

:blush:Is anyone willing to do me a HUGE favour and do a mini swap with me???:blush:

i really really fancy trying the black cherry kool aid

(trying to stop myself buying off ebay!!!)

will post some galaxy chocolate in return (im sure someone said you dont get it there)

:flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower:

Hey. I can send you some Kool Aid. I miss REAL Galaxy chocolate.. :) We have Dove over here, but it doesn't taste the same =/

Will have to be next couple of days as we will be going grocery shopping soon.

PM me if you're interested. :) (ETA: Haha, if you're still looking for some that is... ;))

xx

Just an idea - we could post photo teasers for our buddies. Either photo's of the padded envelope or box we're about to send or a sneaky peek inside with just a few little somethings showing. I'm not ready to do that yet but it would be fun when I've got all the stuff ready to go. What do you think, is it a good idea or do you prefer to be totally surprised?

bingo great idea we could do it in spoilers
like this ?

how do you do them spoiler boxes? I have a sneaky peek pic to upload :) xx

Sent tyff's box off today and for landmail it cost me £7.03p which i think is not bad for 1200g!

But if i wanted too send it airmail it was gonna cost £13!!

Should be with you soon tyff! they said a max of 4 weeks but they said it should defo get there sooner xx

go advanced reeply snetty put then click the face with eyes blacked out
then type or upload pic inbetween the words spoiler and it will appear in there x

Serina..... My Kool Aid just arrived! :happydance:

Thank you so much! :hug:

I will give it a try later on & let you know what i think!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back