*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! :happydance: It's finally stopped raining here so I'm going to walk to one of the stores this morning to grab some of your stuff. Let me know if you like any of the Kool-Aid packets and want more of those flavours!

Woohoo!

Oh, Elli! I meant to ask! Did you post a picture yet of what I sent you? Which of the Tim Tams did you like better? Did your DH like the Sour Maynards?

Sent tyff's box off today and for landmail it cost me £7.03p which i think is not bad for 1200g!

But if i wanted too send it airmail it was gonna cost £13!!

Should be with you soon tyff! they said a max of 4 weeks but they said it should defo get there sooner xx

Not too bad then! Only thing is that everytime I send something Land mail it seems to get lost! :dohh:

Yay! :happydance: It's finally stopped raining here so I'm going to walk to one of the stores this morning to grab some of your stuff. Let me know if you like any of the Kool-Aid packets and want more of those flavours!

Woohoo!

what falvours do they do ...i have tried cherry and lemon

I cant remember how much the package weighed to Tyff, but it cost me £7 something, and it got there within a week. :)
xx

Oh, Elli! I meant to ask! Did you post a picture yet of what I sent you? Which of the Tim Tams did you like better? Did your DH like the Sour Maynards?

Im still trying to find the cable to upload pics from my mobile...i never find things again when i put them in a "safe place" :dohh:
I will find it though :)

My kids and OH loved everything...i think we al prefered the caramel tim tams, but both packs are gone :shrug: musta been them lot...werent me :blush:

The sour sweets werent too sour, but they were yummy. I gotta say it was weird having something gooey in a sweet, but nice!
:thumbup:

Did u get through all your sweets??
Claire had her choccy pud yet??

I couldn't get the pic to go into the spoiler :hissy: Here's a sneeky peek at Drazic's sweeties in the envelope. It weighed 0.559kg and was only £2.65 to post 1st class :happydance: xx

Attachments

• P30-07-09_11.16.jpg
    P30-07-09_11.16.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
Just an idea - we could post photo teasers for our buddies. Either photo's of the padded envelope or box we're about to send or a sneaky peek inside with just a few little somethings showing. I'm not ready to do that yet but it would be fun when I've got all the stuff ready to go. What do you think, is it a good idea or do you prefer to be totally surprised?

sounds like a great idea.....:thumbup:

Okay Jelly Tot!

They don't have as many Kool Aid Flavours as I remember, I don't normally buy it. :shrug: Anyways, I grabbed you a packet of: Orange, Tropical Punch, Strawberry Kiwi, Lemon Lime and Grape. I also picked up some Kool Aid "Singles", which are the "invisible" kind, with a flavour of Watermelon-Kiwi.
I also grabbed a bag of Big Foots, Hot Lips and the Werther's Chocolates.

I will try and get the rest tonight and hopefully post it tomorrow! :happydance:

Okay Jelly Tot!

They don't have as many Kool Aid Flavours as I remember, I don't normally buy it. :shrug: Anyways, I grabbed you a packet of: Orange, Tropical Punch, Strawberry Kiwi, Lemon Lime and Grape. I also picked up some Kool Aid "Singles", which are the "invisible" kind, with a flavour of Watermelon-Kiwi.
I also grabbed a bag of Big Foots, Hot Lips and the Werther's Chocolates.

I will try and get the rest tonight and hopefully post it tomorrow! :happydance:

They all look brilliant!!!! i love the idea of the kool aid singles cause then i can make it as i go! :happydance:

Oh i can't wait now :rofl:

How do I join in? Can I please?

Hiya course you can join in! Everyone has been partnered for August so far but if someone else new comes in or someone drops out you can be partnered up if thats okay?

Just an idea - we could post photo teasers for our buddies. Either photo's of the padded envelope or box we're about to send or a sneaky peek inside with just a few little somethings showing. I'm not ready to do that yet but it would be fun when I've got all the stuff ready to go. What do you think, is it a good idea or do you prefer to be totally surprised?

bingo great idea we could do it in spoilers
like this ?

Love that idea!! especially if it's like just a peek of the envelope as you say like a teaser!

Can't find Clodhoppers. :shrug:

Soooooo... along with the other stuff:

Nerds, Tootsie Roll Midgets, Skittles and Blueberry Liquorice.

Can I request an American or Canadian for next month? :D I am desperate for cheetos!

Ah yeay I thought everyone had ignored me for a minute then. woohoo. that'll be great. Thanks.

Omg i actually have to have
the blueberry liquorice!!! :blush:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my partners going to have a list
at this rate :blush:

xx​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics