*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted my sweets today :happydance:

who is your partner?

Sorry i know questions not directed at me but i know the answer :blush:

I removed aubrey and deb_baby due to them not completing July's swap and not responding to pm's or posted on thread recently so i can only presume they're no longer wanting to participate and now Ilovemybump is partnering brightstar08. :hugs:

Oh ok, just last time I looked she was partnered with my last partner so I was just going to say I hadn't had anything from her. But that's ok, she is with someone else :)

Yea we manged to have a swap round so hopefully no ones going to be going without there monthy sugar rush :happydance: I am still so very sorry you and anna didn't get your swaps :hugs:

I haven't gotten any yet, lol. I don't want to pester my July partner though

Thanks, i'm so excited! I'm going to get yours tomorrow, and hopefully post it too. :)

I'm sure I will be! I will probably do both the shopping/posting on Friday as well. :happydance:

It's been raining pretty much every day this week! :dohh: I don't have a car when OH is at work, so I haven't been able to shop. Which sucks, because I'm very excited to get everything!!!!

Just weighed tyff's package..... current weight.... 1200g :rofl: i will prob add to it too!!!

Can I join for September? How do I? :blush:

Hi, course you can. I'll add you to the list of particpants, so far it's been me creating the swapping lists and i aim to do them around the 25th of the month so next one (septembers) will be up around 25th august.

If another new member comes in or someone drops out i can add you to augusts swap if you like?

sure! I will take part in augusts if soeone drops out. :)

I am excited!!

about £17 postage lol

mines gonna cost a fortune to send lol
cant wait to start shopping :happydance:

x​

Yea we manged to have a swap round so hopefully no ones going to be going without there monthy sugar rush :happydance: I am still so very sorry you and anna didn't get your swaps :hugs:

I've heard from my partner - the package was sent to me a fortnight ago, but never arrived. There must be a postie enjoying lots of sweeties somewhere! :dohh: She said she will post me more - what a star she is! :happydance:

I've heard from my partner - the package was sent to me a fortnight ago, but never arrived. There must be a postie enjoying lots of sweeties somewhere! :dohh: She said she will post me more - what a star she is! :happydance:

i think the postie knew that moonmuffin had sent rob(alex's daddy) some lovely sweeties because he hasnt got his either! she sent them AGES ago!

Woo Hooo i have finished my sweety shopping and i'm gonna post it tomorrow or friday. I managed to find loads of weird and wonderful sweets with no gelatine in :happydance: some preety standard stuff and a few things i've never even seen before.

I kinda smashed the £3 limit, i got a tiny bit carried away. I hope my partner likes all the sweeties :) xx

How do you ladies usually send your sweets? Jiffy bag or box? (its a uk/uk swap)
xx

One thing I can recommend to anyone from Canada shipping overseas, do NOT use a box! I repeat: Do NOT use a box! Crazy what they charged me for shipping... will be using a bubblewrap mailer from here on out!

Snetty uk to uk i sent in a box via recoreded delivery and cost 4 pound

Jaylene if u want i can swap with u this month i can post friday ive sweets sat here enough for about 4 swaps :blush: ... i bought big bags of things so to be able to give a mixture ....so only cost me postage i dont mind at all send me your address x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back