*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it def recorded? special delivery is about £4 extra and fully trackable at any point, but recorded should only be about 80p extra and trackable at the end point.

it cost me 3.70 extra to be exact
and i've tried it on the tracking thing
and seems to work so hopefully ...
fingers crossed just didn't want the fat
postman to yoink them :winkwink:

x​

:yipee: must have been special delivery then - go you!
there'll be one disappointed postie now!

I posted Ellies bag today :happydance: it's gone 2nd class recorded delivery so hopefully you will get it tomorrow/friday.

Awww thankyou :)

I got your last bits tonight. I found some flavoured poppets ive never seen before so sending you some of them :) You'll have to let me know if they are nice!!

Sending tomorrow xx

Can I join for next month please? I love sweeties and am nearly down to my pre-pregnancy weight so should be allowed a monthly treat - yum yum :cloud9:

can i join in the sweetie swapping?!!
what do i do?........OH is getting really excited at the thought!!

Awww thankyou :)

I got your last bits tonight. I found some flavoured poppets ive never seen before so sending you some of them :) You'll have to let me know if they are nice!!

Sending tomorrow xx

yum! Thanks hunny :hugs: You must be a mind reader because me and the OH were saying how we hadn't had poppets in years last night lol! I'll let you know the verdict :laugh2: x

Can I join for next month please? I love sweeties and am nearly down to my pre-pregnancy weight so should be allowed a monthly treat - yum yum :cloud9:

can i join in the sweetie swapping?!!
what do i do?........OH is getting really excited at the thought!!

:wave: hi girls. Basically so far i've been pairing people up and issue a list around the 25th of the month ready for the following month. So somewhere around august 25th, Septembers list will be posted. I think Elli has put the rules in the first post and hopefully that should explain everything.

Hi Dinolass, course you can join. The post above yours will tell you the details ^^^

OOh , im eating my snot shots lol. Thanks Helen1234. I'm in for the next one please.

yayyyy!! I have been to the sweetie shop today and got loads of yummy goodies for Purpular, so i will get them into the post tomorrow!! i have taken a photo of them but dont know how to put them on in that spoiler thing!!

yayyyy!! I have been to the sweetie shop today and got loads of yummy goodies for Purpular, so i will get them into the post tomorrow!! i have taken a photo of them but dont know how to put them on in that spoiler thing!!

at the top of the message box there is a smiley face with his eyes blacked out. click on that then write /post in middle of words
tah dah

purpular's goodies!!!:thumbup:

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/daftpics/Ernie004-3.jpg

and i am on the ball.....we dont get to get up to this sweet shop very often so while i was there i got some more goodies ready to send to my lucky recipient for next month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"