*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sweets I received from bingo:happydance::happydance: I loved the Percy pigIMG_0440.jpg i still need to try the other ones :happydance::happydance:

International ladies, if you ever would prefer to swap with someone in your own country or anything do just say to me, i only make it international so we get different sweets but if you prefer a same country swap one month do speak up and i'll try to organise it :hugs:

Do you think Twinkies will go to the UK from Canada in a box?? I heard Twinkies don't spoil!! :shock: Anna.. I'm just finishing up getting your package ready and it'll be mailed sometime this week, just depends on getting to the post office. The nearest one closed, so I have to get down to the mall.

I don't need to swap with anyone here. :thumbup:

No offence I'm sure, but if I wanted something I could just go to the store and get it myself. I kind of like getting stuff I can't easily get here.

:D

thelilbump I'm going to opt out until further notice too. It's been a blast - I've loved the sweeties I've received and loved picking out stuff to send. Thanks for being such a fab organiser of everything. :D

I hate to say this but Im going to opt out for this month too as I have loads on with my web stuff:blush:

Thankyou girls its been great! See you soon! x

Im only opting out for september, im back october!!!
I may even come back half way through september, as im moving so depending on when i get my internet back on!!

TLB - your package is almost ready!! I just want to add a few bits, which im getting today! Without fail! And post office tomorrow!!

Ive added the rules to the first post for u.

xxxx

sneaky peek sneaky peak
hopefully my partner likes it
will let you know how much it cost
to post once i've done it :thumbup:

100_1092.jpg

100_1093.jpg

X​

ive had nothing from laura yet, she sent it two weeks ago.

could do with some sweets now too lol

i'm recording mine :coffee:

no posties gonna eat it
i spent loads on it lol

x​

i had an issue with a recorded delivery parcel lately and they told me it's only signed for on delivery, so it has to get to it's destination before it's trackable anyway. the only was to guarantee delivery is "special delivery". conveniently priced about £4 more than regular postage.... :grr:

o now you tell me lol
cost me £4 extra for recorded
but the bloke said i could track it using
the barcode?

cost me 12.51 to send :wacko:

x​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics