*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 omg girl now i feel old i'm going to be 32 this year, OMG OMG OMG i'm going to be 32 !!!!!! TIME TO START GOING BACKWARDS IN YEARS NOW LOL.
Floralaura did you get my sweeties i sent you? i want to know what the liquid chocolate lolly pop tasted like hehe. xx

omg bingo they look gorgeous
what are all the things in bags?!?
i cant wait for my sweeties to come
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

and tt that'll be my excuse now :happydance:

start going back in years :rofl:
you can be 21 again for the next 10 years!

xx​

wow bingo you are a lucky lady they look scrummy!

bingo
guess what:happydance::happydance: I came home to find a big bag of candys:happydance::happydance::happydance: that's so funny we got the packed the same day...everything looks yummy I haven't tried any of it before and my older son is getting ready to open everything... Thank you Bingo i will post a pic .

one more thing you should receive a 2nd small pack pretty soon .... :happydance::happydance:

After this month I have to drop out of this until further notice... Anna, I think I'm hooking you up really well LOL, I'm trying to find a small pack of Clodhoppers to fit in..

After this month I have to drop out of this until further notice... Anna, I think I'm hooking you up really well LOL, I'm trying to find a small pack of Clodhoppers to fit in..

Sorry but I have to drop out, this is costing me too much money at the moment :(

Aren't I lucky and spoilt indeed. I had a Twinky and a Ding Dong for desert last night and I have a second packet coming! Love my Sweetie Swingers buddy lol. I will have to come back later with a list of what exactly was in my parcel because I can't remember the names of all the things.

As for going backwards in years, well I've been doing that for years now and I'm 34 (in real years). I'm still in my mid twenties in my mind though! :happydance:

Sorry but I have to drop out, this is costing me too much money at the moment :(

No probs girls you're welcome back anytime :hugs:

Aren't I lucky and spoilt indeed. I had a Twinky and a Ding Dong for desert last night and I have a second packet coming! Love my Sweetie Swingers buddy lol. I will have to come back later with a list of what exactly was in my parcel because I can't remember the names of all the things.

As for going backwards in years, well I've been doing that for years now and I'm 34 (in real years). I'm still in my mid twenties in my mind though! :happydance:

what are twinkies and ding dongs? :shrug: i have no idea :blush:

like cakey things filled with things i think
i'm not sure but i've requested some too

:thumbup::happydance:

xx​

:rofl:

Twinkies are these small 'log' shaped vanilla sponge cakes, with whipped cream in the middle. Tasty!

Sounds yummy (apart from the banana flavour :sick:)

Lol TT they did sound a bit rude didn't they :blush: :laugh2:

i got my sweets but i ate most all ready lol, so cant take a pic :rofl:

elli's are all packed and ready to go :happydance: It's just short of 800g :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"