Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

Jelly.Bean

TTC #2
Reaction score
I saw this on a different website and thought that it was an awesome idea. I know that there are threads on here where you can compare symptoms. But you can't be sure of who ended up pregnant and who didn't unless you go through the countless number of pages and read all of the posts.

So here are the rules:

- Only make ONE post about your DPO and symptoms

- Edit/update your post when you have more signs/symptoms to share

- State what DPO you are and the signs/symptoms that you are experiencing on that day

- Make sure to update your post when you do get AF or a bfp

When you get AF, turn your text red, if you get a BFP, turn your text green for easier obsessing

That way we can stalk those that get BFPs, we can obsess over your symptoms during the 2ww!

I O'd extremely late this cycle, way later than usual on CD54. So I think my chances of conceiving this cycle are quite small. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

O Day 14/2/13- Twinges, diarrhea

1 DPO- Fatigue

2 DPO- Creamy cm, fatigue, gassy, heartburn, dizziness

3 DPO- Creamy cm, slightly sensitive nipples (mostly on right side which is odd), by the evening i had very mild ovulation-like pain that comes and goes, restless sleep

4 DPO- Creamy cm, Very fatigued (probably because I didn't sleep well last night), slightly sensitive nipples, restless sleep again

5 DPO- Very fatigued, slightly sensitive nipples, irritable, bloated, broken sleep

6 DPO- Creamy cm, tired, slightly sensitive nipples, twinges, broken sleep

7 DPO- Stretchy white cm(like ewcm but white), bloating, fatigue, slightly tender BB's, very mild AF-like cramps, diarrhea, broken sleep(woke up to go to the toilet)

8 DPO- Stretchy white cm, bloating, slightly tender BB's, AF-like cramps that come and go (this is really strange, I don't normally get these kind of cramps until 1-2 days before AF, my LP is 14-15 days), sensitive nipples, dull lower abdominal pressure, broken sleep(woke up to go to the toilet)

9 DPO- Stretchy white cm, woke up to AF-like cramps(feels like AF is here without the bleeding), slightly tender BB's, gassy, slight nausea after eating dinner, broken sleep(woke up to go to the toilet)

10 DPO- Creamy cm, wet feeling, AF-like cramps that come and go, slightly tender BB's, shooting pains in pelvic area, tightness/pulling feeling on my lower left side below stomach

11 DPO- Creamy cm, slightly tender BB's, strange feeling in lower abdomen, light brown when wiping(like what I get at the end of AF, but lighter in colour), by late morning the bleeding picked up to full AF. I always have a 14-15 day LP so I'm really confused why AF showed up so early. Maybe FF got my O date wrong.

Things that are unusual for me during my LP this cycle
- I don't usually get sensitive nipples/breasts until 1-2 days before AF
- I don't usually have AF-like cramps until 1-2 days before AF
- I've been more tired than usual
- I usually take a while to go to sleep, but this whole week I've had trouble sleeping and staying asleep, even though I've been exhausted

We're TTC our first miracle. I'm 27 and OH is 29.

Ovulated 14th feb- watery cm slight twinges

1dpo - thick cm quite bad twinges

2dpo - thick cm bad twinges

3dpo - nothing as of yet wil update :) now have twinges in my right side x

I ovulated 2/10...

5 DPO - Nausea upon waking a few other times during the day when I didn't eat soon enough.

6 DPO - Going to the bathroom constantly regardless of amount of water intake. Boobs getting sore and heavy.

This one isn't really a symptom but I thought it was super interesting... my friend is 7 weeks pregnant, her and her husband came over yesterday. After observing how our dog was being super needy (not his usual style) and was constantly wanting attention from either me or Hubby. They both remarked how before she found out she was pregnant, their dog started doing that type of stuff which is out of the ordinary for him too. Our dog started acting like this around 2/10 ~ 2/11.

7 DPO - Boobs heavy, heightened smells, unexplainable fatigue, crazy dreams, irritability, hungry, bloated

8 DPO - Nausea, sneezing, bloated, tired, cramps, creamy cm, burping, heartburn, irritable, slight headache, increased sinus drainage but not stuffy, crazy dreams, tired

9 DPO - itching/soreness breasts thru chest under arms, nausea, sinus drainage, heartburn, creamy cm, bloating, tired, cramps, hungry, irritable, crazy dreams

10 DPO - itching/soreness breasts thru chest under arms, and they are so heavy, nausea, sinus drainage, bloating, more noticable twingy cramps, tired, creamy cm with some (TMI) stringy, stretchy cm, thirsty, and dreams again :roll:

11 DPO - sore nipples and bbs, heaviness in bbs, so tired, sinus drainage, nausea, thirsty, this one is really weird, my uterus feels almost heavy, like I'm having pressure in my lower abdomen but I don't feel as bloated as I was a few days ago, definitely twingey cramps, had one sharp, pulling twinge that last for about 5 minutes in the PM, weird dreams, irritable

update on my dog: he's still acting so weird. Last night I was doing homework and he kept laying under my desk. He's about 80 lbs so it was a pretty tight fit for him but he's been doing this alot in the last couple weeks. He normally only hides under the desk if there's thunder.

12 DPO - bloated, heavy, sore bbs, sore nipples, tired, sinus drainage, nausea, thirsty, twinges/cramps/pressure, pregnancy/children dream, hungry

13 DPO - BFN :( bloated, sore/itchy bbs/nipples, tingling nipples(??), hungry, twinges/cramps/pressure turned into AF like cramps alternating between uterus and left ovary, not sure what that's all about, creamy cm with some globs (TMI, sorry), pregnancy dream again (think it's all in my head, haha literally)

14 DPO - BFN on IC and FRER :( some twinges in left ovary again (alternating to uterus this afternoon), sinus drainage, starting to feel slightly stuffy, headache this evening, twinges are starting to feel like the beginning of af :cry:

15 DPO - honestly, nothing. I feel fine today, no cramps, no nausea, nothing except feeling like an idiot because clearly I was convincing my body to feel like I thought it should :( Still holding out a little bit of hope until af shows though. UPDATE 7:00pm and the witch is on her way, she should be here by the morning :( guess my positive feelings this month were all wrong, here comes 2 fulls years...

16 DPO - Still feeling like af is on her way, my lp lasts usually 14-16 days so today or tomorrow wouldn't be late yet. BFN this am. Witch showed.

:wacko: Starting to think I am going crazy

Great thread!

I had a + OPK on 8th of Feb and I twinges on 9th so I am going with the 9th as my O date. So symptoms:

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - nothing
3dpo - cramping, lotion like cm, stuffy nose
4dpo - strong cramping, tiredness, increased appetite, headache, stuffy nose lotion cm
5dpo - as above but add sore throat and major headache
6dpo - strange sore feeling mouth and gums, strong cramping, watery cm, tiredness, stuffy nose, sore throat, headache that I cannot shift
7dpo - very watery thin cm, headache all day, leg and back aches, shooting pains in boobs, stuffy nose, occasional but strong cramps, slightly increased libido
8dpo - very watery cm, nausea, stabbing shooting pain in boobs, sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, sore legs, tiredness, am very clumsy today too! Tested with FMU BFN. ETA: Had sex with HB earlier and it felt really really weird down there, even he commented on how different it felt. Very strange sensation. Also, had really yummy pasta for dinner, was really looking forward to it then half way through everything tasted very bland and I felt very nauseous.
9dpo - tested with FMU very very very faint BFP, tested again at lunchtime with Superdrug test, definite BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting!

O'd on 2/14

1dpo - Cramping/tired
2dpo - Nothing
3dpo - Really bad stuffy nose/cold
4dpo - AM: Stuffy nose continues! Urgh! PM: Crampy, dizzy spell
5dpo - Nothing, blood when blowing nose
6dpo - AM: GRUMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But increased libido - watch out my poor OH!! :wacko: PM: Strong stabbing/cramps on left side
7dpo - After no CM really, now lots of creamy yellow/white - smells like Vinegar (sorry if TMI!) :blush:, Cramps - feels like AF. End of day - random really hot ear!!
8dpo - Achy right hip joint, ITCHY skin!, flushed cheeks
9dpo - Cuddle from kitty - perhaps she can sense something?!
10dpo - Another cuddle from kitty - seemed to stare at my tummy before settling down next to me PM - itchy nipples, cramps
11dpo - SPOTS! Bad cramps - feels alot like AF on her way :nope:
12dpo - More cramps, random stabbing pains. Trying not to think about symptoms too much in case I'm creating them! Two more days till I test... Fingers crossed I make it!
13dpo - odd pulling/pinching behind belly button. Stabbing pain in V
14dpo - convinced AF on her way
15dpo - nothing! VERY faint line on IC

positive opk CD15/16 + EWCM
CD 17 O (L sided cramps)

CD18/1dpo cramps
CD19/2dpo cramps/gas
CD20/3dpo nothing
CD21/4dpo nothing
CD22/5dpo crazy dreams
CD23/6dpo tired
CD24/7dpo sooo much gas/bloating nasal congestion and sore throat
cd25/8dpo tired crazy dreams nasal congestion L side cramps
Cd26/9dpo congested bloated creamy CM
CD27/10dpo congested (think its just a cold at this point dont know why I keep listing as symptom), creamy CM but have "wet feeling"" constantly NO breast tenderness which I ussually get 3-4 days before AF
CD28/11dpo: wet feeling creamy CM
Cd29/12dpo: tired
cd30/13 dpo: low pelvis cramps and BFN .....no af yet
cd31/14dpo:nipples burning but no breast tenderness. wet feeling but no CM when I wipe ? NO AF yet?!? waiting until tomarrow test again...
cd32/15dpo: no AF, massive headache fatigue, didnt test test

this cycle trying opks, SMEP, prenatals and vit B6

Awesome thread! This will be easier for others to follow!

1dpo: lots of EWCM
2dpo: lots of EWCM
3dpo: severe rash on neck/chest (so frightening that I went to the hospital!!)
4dpo: still have rash, minor nose bleed.
5dpo: weird breakout on face/chest
6dpo: intense lower cramp while out for a run, crazy dreams started and continued every night.
7dpo: crazy tired, had a 3 hour nap!! lower cramps at night(almost like diarrhea was coming, but didn't have it)
8dpo: minor cramps in the morning.
9dpo: breakout on chest this time, insomnia during the night
10dpo: cramps in am and minor pelvic pain, Almost like my hips hurt??

This is our 7th month TTC #2. I'm 27 and DH is 30.

Hoping for a Scorpio baby!!

How exciting ladies, there seems to be some very promising symptoms already. Good luck everyone. I hope you all see GREEN soon.

Congrats Bebbe! Just curious, what felt different to your husband when you were dtd?

Great thread! Hope to add on here soon.

Congrats Bebbe! Just curious, what felt different to your husband when you were dtd?

Great thread! Hope to add on here soon.

Thank you all!!!

Get ready to be grossed out but my husband said I felt quite relaxed inside and a little looser than normal, also very slick which was down to my crazy amount of watery cm!!! It takes a lot for him notice much too so I was quite surprised!

Thanks for the reply. Not gross at all, good to know. :thumbup: My husband always thinks my cm feels gritty when I'm pregnant (he describes it like the texture of pepto bismol).:haha:

See thats what it feels like to me today - almost gritty. Lovely!!! ha ha!!!

Well good luck and babydust to all trying xxxx

Congrats Bebbe :)

Great thread :)

O day - twinges
1-8 dpo - exhausted
9 dpo - lower back pain, twinges and occasional nausea
10 - 11 dpo - lower back pain, twinges, gas, occasional nausea
12 dpo -lower back pain, food aversion
13 dpo - lower back pain, twinges
14dpo - AF due. Lower back pain, twinges
15 dpo - twinges, lower back pain
16 dpo - my god the pimples, occasional nausea, creamy CM
17 dpo - still no real sign of AF, although CM was a slightly darker colour today? BFN :(
18 dpo - still no AF. Not sure what the heck is going on.
19 dpo - nada. Wtf. Testing again in the morning.
20 dpo - still getting nausea, sore nipples, etc. No sign of the witch. Another BFN this morning. I give up.
21 dpo - the witch is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->