Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

Loving this thread, can't wait to see everyone's results!

Hope to see some GREEN soon!

I ovulated Feb. 13 and have a 28 day cycle. TTC 2nd for 16 months. Started taking Fertility Blend for Women and DH is taking Fertility Blend for Men, not sure if my current symptoms are pregnancy or hormone changes!! Patience is a virtue!

1 dpo - Breasts are tender to touch

2 dpo - Breasts tender, Vivid (and weird) dreams

3 dpo - Breasts are no longer tender but nipples hurt to touch. Still dreaming about babies but thinking its all in my head

4 dpo - Nipples still sore to touch but no other symptoms

5 dpo - Breasts now feel very heavy and full, even hubby notices, also not fitting my bra like usual. Breasts not tender but nipples feel bruised when touched.

6 dpo - Breasts still heavy and full and now I notice white pimple looking spots on my aereola and white at the end of my nipples (strange). Still tender to touch. Feeling very tired and ended up falling asleep on the couch around 8:30pm which is unusual for me - bedtime is between 11 and midnight usually. CM has a lotion texture

7 dpo - Decided to wear a sports bra today and felt much better. Still have the white spots. Noticed some very light brown color to my CM todayand a lotion texture

8 dpo - Tested today BFN as if I didnt kmow. The nipple pain is barely there and the fullness has gone down about half. Lots of brown discharge only when peeing. Lots of cramping in the same spot, not like AF just a tightness that doesnt hurt. I dont normally cramp until AF is actually here so this ks unusual.

Wow, everyone symptoms sound really good, but yours screamed pregnancy to me! Good luck everyone and lots of :dust: !

Thanks!!! That made me feel really good! My bff had a dream too! lol hope that's a sign. Staying positive!!! :winkwink:

Great thread!! I will update each day, I'm only about 2-3dpo

2dpo- Gassy, sore breast on right side, peeing every hour, broke out on my face, cramping like AF is about to come and she isn't due for another 10 days.
3dpo - Gassy, creamy CM, light cramping

9dpo had no major symptoms just the odd twinge. Taken hpt the last 2 days know it's early so got bfns not feeling too positive though xx

6dpo light cramping only on the left side
7dpo cramping last only for a couple hours then goes away, stuffy nose when I woke up
8dpo stuffy nose when waking up, slight sore throat, feel like I'm getting a cold but it goes away later in the day
9dpo light cramping on left side, get cold in a house that is usually very warm to me/chills, feel tired not long after waking up
10dpo light cramping, feeling tired early in the day but find it hard to fall asleep at night
11dpo light cramping still on the left side only, still can't fall asleep at night although feeling tired
12dpo increased cm
13dpo light cramping lots of cm
14dpo lots of white cm felt like af came kept going to the bathroom to check but nothing af due today
15 dpo still no af, lots of cm still wet feeling, bump on roof of mouth. Not sure what its called but I always get them when I'm sick, constipated
16dpo current) woke up with sore throat, still lots of cm wet feeling, no af, gassy, constipated (sorry for tmi)
All the way from o day up until about 13 dpo had sore bbs. They usually last until I habe my period n for the first couple days of it
Bbs just started hurting a little again today. Also around 13 or 14 dpo I noticed the dots (don't know the name) on my areolas are kind of red and more noticeable. Af is currently two days late still haven't tested yet though. Kind of nervous lol gunna wait maybe a day or two more in case af shows up late.

Dolly my symptoms are pretty much identical but I am only 12dpo .... tempted to test tommarrow but may wait and see if i am late...

I'm trying to wait until monday which would make af 4 days late. >__< I'm so tempted to test already though.

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well. Not long until testing time for most of us :happydance:. For those that have already reached or have gone past their AF due date, I really hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

I've noticed that a lot of us are having AF-like cramping. So I did some googling. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much, but just thought that I'd share. A lot of websites that I've looked at, there are ladies talking about unusually early AF-like cramping. Some say it could be implantation. A LOT of these ladies went on to get a bfp, but of course some didn't.

I hope it is a good sign.

Hi ladies. I hope you are all well. Not long until testing time for most of us :happydance:. For those that have already reached or have gone past their AF due date, I really hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

I've noticed that a lot of us are having AF-like cramping. So I did some googling. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much, but just thought that I'd share. A lot of websites that I've looked at, there are ladies talking about unusually early AF-like cramping. Some say it could be implantation. A LOT of these ladies went on to get a bfp, but of course some didn't.

Thanks for the reassurance JB. I had about 4 hours of seriously strong AF cramps today and it freaked me out a bit actually. I'm having brownish discharge that's even a little more reddish today too. 11dpo tomorrow with AF due at 14dpo so just a few more days to know for sure.
I also bought some FRER 5 day early tests today cause I've been using the Internet Cheapies so far. Will test tomorrow morning!! Good Luck to you too!

EDIT: AF came 4 days early. :(
Good luck ladies

Thanks for the reassurance JB. I had about 4 hours of seriously strong AF cramps today and it freaked me out a bit actually. I'm having brownish discharge that's even a little more reddish today too. 11dpo tomorrow with AF due at 14dpo so just a few more days to know for sure.
I also bought some FRER 5 day early tests today cause I've been using the Internet Cheapies so far. Will test tomorrow morning!! Good Luck to you too!

EDIT: AF came 4 days early. :(
Good luck ladies

Sorry Twitter :(

Oh no Twitter ! sorry to hear that!!! there will always be next month :(

Here I go....love this thread!

I believe I o'd on February 17th dtd on February 18th. My honey was out of town February 14th-17th and we also dtd before he left. I don't know my chances because of the weird timing gap. This was our first month of trying although with the travel schedule not a good one. (last month we stopped using condoms but not until January 20th well after I o'd)

1-5 DPO Not many symptons felt pretty good/normal
February 22- 5 DPO Slight cramping today and a little sleepy. NMC not due until March 3rd or so.
February 23rd 6 DPO Mild cramping in cervix off and on, lower back ache (don't know if it's in my head lol
February 24th 7 DPO Very mild cramping, itchy skin, creamy cm
February 25th 8 DPO Feel like AF is on her way but I'm not due till around Feb 2nd or so. Little lazy- tired today. Slight pulling sensation from right side. Very hungry today
February 26th 9 DPO I feel nothing as of the afternoon.
February 27th 10 DPO Same as yesterday. I'm not sure my chances this month. We did not dtd till 18th in evening (hubby out of town) I think I o'd on the 17th. Heard a lot of mixed info on how long you have after O to get pregnant.
February 28th 11 DPO major headache that lasted a few minutes, slight pressure in pelvis.
March 1st 12 DPO Very hungry, today headaches again.
March 2nd 13 DPO feel like AF is coming. very light period symptoms that lasted all night. Waiting on AF should be due tomorrow.
March 3rd 14 DPO AF due today or tomorrow no sign but I FEEL like she's here. Period symptoms come for hours at a time then I feel normal again. Also, I've been waking up in the middle of the night to eat. Weird! Had a huge wedge piece of banana bread at 3am.
March 4th 15 DPO No AF yet. Period like symptoms off and on. I've had a wet nose (not stuffy this whole time in the tww) A little breast tenderness. Took a test and saw a very very faint line?? Maybe I'm just trying to see one LOL. Will test again tomorrow if AF does not come today.
March 5th 16 DPO Tested very faint line using internet cheapies again not sure if it is a line or not? feels like AF is here all the symptoms -but nothing. I'm 2-3 days late today. I have a good feeling. If I am I'm one one those people who don't test positive till very late. Felling slightly queasy. Period like symptoms. Slight breast tenderness. High energy. TODAY PM LIGHT SPOTTING RED PINK THE BROWN? NOT SURE IF ITS AF OR SOMETHING ELSE. WILL KEEP YA'LL POSTED

Full blown AF March 5th- This month me husband will be home the entire month. I have been trying not to think about ttc

MARCH
I think I o'd March 18, 19, 20th? Will post DPO again.
March 20th- 21st 1-2 DPO Very very sensitive nipples but I read that it is also caused by o'ing.
March 22nd 25th 3 dpo-6 dpo Not much to report trying to take my mind off the tww.
March 26th 7 DPO slight cramping and insomnia & weird shooting pains on my left side came every 15 minutes for a few hours.
March 27th 8 DPO slight cramping and insomnia feeling warn wet nose BFN
March 28th 9 DPO slight cramping almost like af is coming but not due for another week and insomnia. feeling warn
March 29th 10 DPO hungry, tired but can't sleep, metallic taste, wet nose
March 30 11 DPO Starving and wolfing down food at meals...lol Took a test- do I see a faint line? Took 6 more I swear I can see something on all of them...I think I'm going crazy. New brand I've never used from the 99 cent store. I have been testing for 3 months with dollar store tests so I don't know if these readings are normal? Will test again tomorrow. Been so obsessed with baby thoughts.
March 31st 12 DPO Took a few more 99 cent tests today (6 total lol). They have all come up with the same faint, very faint line. I did some research on evap. lines and then after reading think they could be just that evap lines. Because the lines appeared after 15 minutes to 1 hour and very very hard to see. Had some cramping off and on. I think I feel prego...hope full wishing I guess. No real other symptoms but a headache and feeling a little more cm then normal. I don't temp normally but feel like my body is running warm. Bubbly guts all day too.
April 1st 13 DPO Took a 99 cent store test first thing this morning and the faint line appeared after 5 minutes :) Still not convienced though because it looks like the same evap lines from the last few days.....very cautious as AF is not due here till Thursday. In the evening I had more intense cramps lasting several hours. I also had some brown/pink spotting for about 2 hours it was very light possible Implantation? I have also felt very bloated and puffy. Not going to test again till Wednesday I want to know for sure. I'm 75% sure I'm preggo but scared of being disappointed.
April 2nd 14 DPO AF got me I was so sure this month. :-(

I'm sorry to hear that Twitter :hugs: I really hope that next month is your month.

I'm sorry to hear that Twitter :(

Just turned my post green :) only 10dpo so keep your hopes up ladies! Xx

I LOVE the idea of this thread.
Me:
7th month ttc
round 3 of clomid 50mg cd2-6
metformin 500mg daily
prenatal vits him/her
opks & digi opk to confirm
preseed & softcups

cd11 - sex. pain on left ovary side.
cd13 - sex. preseed during sex. lying down for 2 hours, then softcup with preseed in it.
cd14 - +OPK around 12am (neg before that) confirmed with digi. sex in am. presed during sex, lying down for 40 mins, then softcup with preseed in it.
cd15 - +OPK in am, neg by 4pm. I believe I ovulated today. sex in am AND in pm. preseed in am, no preseed in pm. softcup with preseed in it after 40 mins both times.

1dpo - eating pineapple & brazil nuts
2dpo - eating pineapple & brazil nuts. strong left ovary pain. loose bm.
3dpo - eating pineapple & brazil nuts. stuffy nose. loose bm. lower back ache.
4dpo - pinching on left side throughout the day. exhausted in the morning, tired throughout the day. light heartburn.
5dpo - small amount of white sticky cm. light heartburn. tired.
6dpo - took hpt -neg. So annoyed with myself. Tightening in abdomen in pm.
7dpo - woke at 5am with an extreme headache. Took 2 paracetamol. Headache just as bad + nausea by 7am. Finally easing by 8am but not competely gone.

(the left side pain is something Ive been experiencing since starting clomid.)

I can't wait any longer I need to poas :p sending dp to get a FRER since the only test i have in the house is a CBD and i dont want to waste it since i know they can give me a neg if im not late from AF. I think im 9 or 10 dpo so wish me luck ladies ill be testing soonish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->