Symptoms, symptoms, symptoms!

girls can you please look at my new tests in the gallery i need your opinions xx

tested this evening with a clearblue (not digital) and it was a :bfn:

No sight of af coming. I have creamy/ew cm which is totally unusual. MAJOR bloating this evening. SUPER thirsty too. My boobies aren't sore but my nipples feel a bit more sensitive than usual.

I'm not poas anymore until Friday (that's my goal. haha). I swear I'm pregnant but getting all these darn bfn's is starting to make me feel like I'm crazy in the head and just imagining everything.

tested this evening with a clearblue (not digital) and it was a :bfn:

No sight of af coming. I have creamy/ew cm which is totally unusual. MAJOR bloating this evening. SUPER thirsty too. My boobies aren't sore but my nipples feel a bit more sensitive than usual.

I'm not poas anymore until Friday (that's my goal. haha). I swear I'm pregnant but getting all these darn bfn's is starting to make me feel like I'm crazy in the head and just imagining everything.

i feel the same hun, im 11dpo and got a :bfn: at 9dpo, which i knew i would because its so early to test!
however i still just have that 'feeling' i really think i am pregnant, and im hoping that my body isnt going to prove otherwise!

because if im not, i must have something seriously wrong with me :p
x

My temp dropped this morning. Still well above coverline but makes me lose hope a little bit that I could actually be pregnant. Kinda feel like crying. :sad2:

This wasn't planned at all but we have been SO excited at the idea of a surprise. Has made us re-evaluate some things and if I'm not pregnant we think we'll actually start trying next cycle instead of waiting till next February. This has made us realize just how much we both want to start a family.

I've still got light cramps/lower back aches which I've had on/off for the past few days. EXTREME gas for the past several days. I've pooped more regularly than I ever do (sorry if tmi). My cm still remains watery/creamy/ew.

AF should be here TODAY but no sign of her as of yet. I should count how many times I run to the bathroom to see if she's come yet because I'm sure it will be many. Please :af:

Still holding strong that even if af doesn't show, I won't test until Friday morning.

however i still just have that 'feeling' i really think i am pregnant, and im hoping that my body isnt going to prove otherwise!

because if im not, i must have something seriously wrong with me :p
x

I hear you girl. I'm hoping my body doesn't prove me otherwise either, and me and dh said the same thing that if I'm not, then there must be something wrong because there is no way I've imagined these things happening with my body.

Praying we get a :bfp:

im getting heartburn after i eat anything!
i had a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea this morning and had bad hearetburn/acid reflux for about an hour and a half afterwards.

oh the acid reflux is killing me feel like im going to get sick everytime

im the same :(
ordered some cheap tests off internet yesterday and they got dispatched so they should be here by tomorrow hopefully!
Im so anxious about testing...if it's not :bfp: or if af shows i'll be devastated :(

cant wait to see your tests hun x just dont give up untill Af shows but hopefully she leaves your alone x

thanks hun :hugs:
im testing the second the tests arrive! :haha:
:witch: is due on sat, and theres been no sign of her so far...
fx'd that this our month!
xx

ill be checking in the morning!! im holding my pee so i can do a superdrug test i think im addicted lol

i have abnormaly large breasts. i never ever get that. strange.

i cant even express how thirsty i am tonight!
its ridiculous, im drinking glass after glass of juice :p
im anxious for my tests showing up tooo, fx'd they show up tomorrow :)

oh hun you have to get them up asap!!! i nearly fainted in tesco tonight and to top it off they gave me sparkling water which made me get sick!!! if im not pregnant i think im crazy

oh no! haha, i think the same though.
all the symptoms ive had this month have been so physical, and so obviously there :p
so if im not pregnant, something is very wrong!
but hopefully both of us wont have to worry about that :D

im the same iv never had symptoms this strong before so what would they be like when we were to be pregnant if we are not now!!

im willing to put money on the fact that if were both having symptoms like this, and arent pregnant, when we do actually get pregnant...we'll have nooo symptoms at all! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->