TAKING CLOMID - Hoping for a DECEMBER BFP! Join Me!!!

brittani- I put you down for the 17th! GL!!! :dust:

Summer50- so sorry that nasty witch got you... :( :hugs:

pupymom- I don't know if I welcomed you yet! So...WELCOME! and GL!

Sammi- I've had months where I got pos OPK's and no O- I've read that your body can sometimes gear up to O then not... unsure why this happens but keep trying! CM and CP can sometimes be a better indicator of O- Do you check these?

So, I'm either 9 Dpo or 7dpo wether you wanna count the first day oft lmp or the first day if my clomid dose. Although I've been feeling very nauseous hopefully this Not just in my head. Opinions??!

So, I'm either 9 Dpo or 7dpo wether you wanna count the first day oft lmp or the first day if my clomid dose. Although I've been feeling very nauseous hopefully this Not just in my head. Opinions??!

Not quite sure how to help- I guess I don't understand? You count your dpo starting the day after you ovulated...

Yep, if you're counting cycle days, it's always the day you begin your period (regardless of whether or not you are taking Clomid), and if you're counting days post ovulation, it's how many days past ovulation you are :)

Ladies, I have Clomid sitting on my nightstand waiting to be taken! It seems like day 1 will be Thursday... and dependant upon if/when I ovulate, testing will be sometime between Christmas and New Years.

:dust:WELCOME wantbabydream!!! :dust:

Testing on Christmas?!? Wouldnt that be a great gift? I added your test date to the front page. :)

Hi ladies...

I had follie check and ive got 3 that are growing at CD11

The largest is 0.3mm LARGER then my follie without clomid.....sp pretty excited..

We have BD CD8, CD10 and CD11

How is everyone?

puppymom- is this going to be your first time on clomid?

Feeling twingy cramps in my ovary area today! -OPK but I think I'm getting closer! I have been purposely neglecting to tell DH when I'm O'ing this month- I think its going to be really bad timing... He is a musician and has 3 really big concerts Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.... Which means late nights and alcohol (for him, not me). So he probably wont be able to BD... :( I will O Thursday or Friday if my clomid schedules remain pretty consistent.

I'm honestly trying to take it in stride. I'm trying to convince myself that BDing wont happen so if it does I'll be extra happy!:sex:

Feeling twingy cramps in my ovary area today! -OPK but I think I'm getting closer! I have been purposely neglecting to tell DH when I'm O'ing this month- I think its going to be really bad timing... He is a musician and has 3 really big concerts Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.... Which means late nights and alcohol (for him, not me). So he probably wont be able to BD... :( I will O Thursday or Friday if my clomid schedules remain pretty consistent.

I'm honestly trying to take it in stride. I'm trying to convince myself that BDing wont happen so if it does I'll be extra happy!:sex:

What day do u O normally?

I have neg OPK as well today....im hoping i O on cd16 like last month (no clomid)

What day do u O normally?

I have neg OPK as well today....im hoping i O on cd16 like last month (no clomid)

My first month on clomid (took it days 5-9), I O'd on cd 17. Last month I O'd cd 16. But its different for everyone, and I've heard that some people dont O until much later...

Hi ladies...

I had follie check and ive got 3 that are growing at CD11

The largest is 0.3mm LARGER then my follie without clomid.....sp pretty excited..

We have BD CD8, CD10 and CD11

How is everyone?

Good luck breaking dawn !! The follicle sizes seem good and hope u catch the egg this cycle :)

Afm- today is 6dpo... tomorrow i go in for my p4 labs.. hopefully dr will call thursday with results!

Yes, this is my 1st month on Clomid.

So it's 10 dpo.. I'm starting to feel cramps hopefully af is not showing her damn ugly face.. Holding out til the 10th.

Natzie- almost time to test!!

Yes it is !! But I am too scared to test .i am 13 dpo today and I had tested on 9 which was bfn. My temp dropped last two days feel like af is coming.. If she doesn't show up in a day or so and temps kind of hold up I will test :)

Good luck with your lab results ..hopefully it is good news!!!

So it's 10 dpo.. I'm starting to feel cramps hopefully af is not showing her damn ugly face.. Holding out til the 10th.

Cramps could be a good thing! Keep hanging in there!!! :hugs:

Lol I know.. I've been reading I hear it could be implantation maybe could test in 24-48 hrs but I'm not going to get my hopes up incase of a letdown but I do appreciate the support!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->