-*-TBH-*-

TBH I am sick of bleeding every couple of weeks and I'm beginning to feel like a hypochondriac calling the early pregnancy unit. :cry: just want to be 14-15 weeks so I can relax a bit (don't know why that seems like a time I think feels safe :shrug:)

TBH I am sick of bleeding every couple of weeks and I'm beginning to feel like a hypochondriac calling the early pregnancy unit. :cry: just want to be 14-15 weeks so I can relax a bit (don't know why that seems like a time I think feels safe :shrug:)

:hugs: I can totaly sympathies! Not this pregnancy but last pregnancy I bled on and off right up to the end of second tri and everytime it happened I broke down in tears and panicked really, have they given you a reason why you are bleeding? Mine was a bit tmi :haha: the reassurance I can give you is that I bled on and off throught last pregnancy and other then that and silly old braxtin hicks! :dohh: my pregnancy went completely smoothly and I had an amazing birth! And my baby was and is still completely healthy with no problems at all! :flower:

TBH I'm sat on sofa eating peanut butter straight from the tub with my finger - yum!

I'm sorry you're going through this :hugs:

I am 8+1 today and I've only had a few days here and there without spotting. My appt is the 24th so I'm crossing my fingers for good news. :(

Tbh, I'd forgotten about round ligament pains and didn't realise they started so early with bAby number 2! Will setting up ever be the same again?!

:hugs: I can totaly sympathies! Not this pregnancy but last pregnancy I bled on and off right up to the end of second tri and everytime it happened I broke down in tears and panicked really, have they given you a reason why you are bleeding? Mine was a bit tmi :haha: the reassurance I can give you is that I bled on and off throught last pregnancy and other then that and silly old braxtin hicks! :dohh: my pregnancy went completely smoothly and I had an amazing birth! And my baby was and is still completely healthy with no problems at all! :flower:

I'm sorry you're going through this :hugs:

I am 8+1 today and I've only had a few days here and there without spotting. My appt is the 24th so I'm crossing my fingers for good news. :(

Thank you ladies. My scan today showed baby is fine. I have a hematoma which is the cause for the bleeding. They say it should resolve itself but even if it doesn't it shouldn't affect the baby but I may get similar bleeds in future as a reuslt.

To-Scared, I hope everything goes well. The waiting is torture. I had to wait 10 days previously while bleeding and having no idea if baby was alive or not. I hope everything is ok for you. :hugs:

TBH - I am wondering if I should get a doppler to put my mind at ease between scans, or if it will cause more worry than its worth?

That's wonderful news, Lisa!

Tbh I'm absolutely miserable today. I'm so sick. I don't know if I have a tummy bug or what is going on but I feel rotten. Dreading dh going to work tomorrow. All I could do with the kiddo today was sit on the couch. Poor guy.

Tbh Kian has just started his new nursery (the last one we pulled him out of a few months back because .. Well that's a whole other story! :growlmad: ) but he hasn't been to nursery in a while and whenever the nursery bus comes to pick him up when I have to leave he cries and holds up his arms saying "mummy mummy" through his tears :cry: and it just breaks my heart every morning :cry: the bus driver has said he's setteling quicker and quicker everyday, like the first day he was upset for thr ten minute bus journey and was upset for about twenty minutes in the nursery before he settled but now he settles within a few minutes in the bus, so that is a HUGE improvement! And I know he loves the nursery because he always comes back so happy chatting in his own wee way about the other boys and girls and the toys and the bus :haha: but it still really upsets me every morning seeing him cry for me :cry: and the pregnancy hormones just makes it so much worse! Fingers crossed next week he will go without any tears!

:( I'm sorry he's having a hard time. I hope he's settled and happier on the bus next week.

^ thanks :flower: he got his first notebook back from nursery yesterday and it said he had settled in very well and all the wee thibgs he was doing throughout the day, including painting a picture for mummy :) he brought it back with him and i asked him what it was and he goes " it's a baby!" :haha:

Tbh its 4 more days till my 13 week scan!! :happydance:

^ thanks :flower: he got his first notebook back from nursery yesterday and it said he had settled in very well and all the wee thibgs he was doing throughout the day, including painting a picture for mummy :) he brought it back with him and i asked him what it was and he goes " it's a baby!" :haha:

Tbh its 4 more days till my 13 week scan!! :happydance:

Tbh I thought the morning ( afternoon and night) sickness would have eased off a bit by now :dohh: I'm absoultley f*cked ... My anti sickness tablets have also stopped working so I'm back to spewing up everything I eat or drink literally 10 to 15 minutes later... :dohh: and because of this and because of how long it's been going on (almost two months) it means the pregnancy vitamins I'm taking aren't staying down and haven't been for a good while now! As well as my anti depressants (which I basically need to function :cry: ) I just feel so down in the dumps because they are out of my system and I'm finding it increasingly hard to cope .. Hopefully the doctor will be able to help if I even manage to get an appointment on Monday ...

TBH.... i think I need to take a pregnancy test 🙊

Tbh... It was GOOD news!! Baby measuring bang on with a strong heart rate! So happy!!

Too scared, so effing happy for you!!

TBH: I have my first midwife appt tomorrow and I cried when they told me they weren't doing a scan. They will schedule a dating scan but it could be a couple weeks. Don't they think 8 weeks is long enough?! Ugh I shouldn't complain I know some places don't do them until 12 weeks but I had some spotting a couple weeks ago and they assured me everything was probably fine but I want to know! And we were going to announce it on Thursday at thanksgiving dinner :( oh well, sorry for the rant.

Tbh the doctor had to be called out last night as I lost my vision and collapsed then was projectile vomiting :sick: Turns out on top of everything else I have an infection :dohh: On the plus side I got medication for it but also had to get an injection on my bum... :haha: To get me through the night without being sick all night. And today my mum took the day off work and looked after me as if I was little again :blush: It was nice haha and now I actually feel a bit refreshed :) Oh and doctor let me listen to the baby's heartbeat for the first time! :happydance: Now I don't feel so anxious for my scan tomorrow and can just look forward to it! :)

Cdex, I hope you have nothing to worry about. :hugs: Spotting sucks. :(

Sarah, I hope you feel better very, very soon.

Tbh I had my first scan today and everything is looking perfect! :happydance: turns out I'm actually only 11 and a bit weeks though :dohh: but tbh with how irregular my cycle is in surprised I wasn't further out! :haha: this baby seems a lot more chilled out and relaxed then kian was at this stage (he was just hyper and jumping about like mad! :haha: ) so fingers crossed it's a sign of things to come and we will have a wee chilaxed baba on our hands, got enough hyperness with Kian alone in this house! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh