-*-TBH-*-

I have an appt next week to get my hair highlighted. It will be bleached but it won't be directly on my head so I feel ok with it. I had my hair colored all over with semi permanent colour when I was 8 weeks. No ammonia and not on for long.

I really don't think it is that big of a deal, but Hubby gets nuts about that kind of thing and I basically decided I don't care enough to fight him on it ;) Well, not after my initial "wth!!!" episode lol lol

Just to join in with the hair dye theme... I dyed my hair just before I found out I was pregnant. I haven't dyed it since - despite the odd grey now showing through my otherwise chocolate dark brown hair. I tell people who comment that I'm putting it off because I'm expecting but the truth is..... I just can't be arsed with it!!! :haha:

Tbh - I am OVER heartburn :growlmad:

Well I tried the whole dying lark, hair didn't accept the dye haha! Oops. Look like I've got seeweed for hair!! Will have to dye again tomorrow with a better dye
TBH really wish I hadn't bothered

Tbh Kian had started using the potty but he won't use it like a normal toddler... Instead he does the crab and hovers over it back to front just so he can pee standing up like daddy.... :haha: no matter how hard I try to get him to actually sit on it to pee he just refuses and then goes back to the way he likes doing it and laughs his wee head off :dohh: :haha:

Tbh I really cannot stand the show 'Bing' on cbeebies!! My little one loves it but omg, it's so annoying! :haha:

Tbh I hate all kids tv!! And it's just dawned on my I'm gonna be stuck with it!!
Although I do plan on putting a pretty strict limit on how much tv she will be watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->