-*-TBH-*-

Aw I am sorry tooscared! I get so nervous too, so I can only imagine how you feel :(. Wishing you and your fam good health!

Dd had a playmate yesterday and the other kiddo has a 104 fever today and the mom is throwing up. Ugh. So far so good here, but ready for some warm weather to kill all these damn germs!!!

Ohh no!!

Hope you ladies don't get ill. All my family have been sick and I've managed not to pick anything up so FX'd that non of you get poorly

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Atx, I really hope you don't get sick! I hate when people do that! When the heck didn't she cancel? I really hope you don't get sick.

From what I've read, I think we have a 48 hour window after exposure. I'm really, really hoping we don't get sick. 8 more hours. We have to go out of town tomorrow evening for overnight. I'm really hoping we are all ok.

Tbh, I'm 24 weeks today. V-day!

Tbh me, bump, lo and oh are staying over at my mums for the next couple of nights as we are finally getting our living room decorated!! :happydance: we did think we would be able to do it ourselves but there was so much damage done to the walls by the previous tenants that it was just too big of a job with me being pregnant and oh working a lot it would take months to do! So we are moving out for a few days so the decorater can get on with it! :haha: and also so we aren't breathing in all the dust and chemicals etc :sick: ahhhh I can't wait!! That's us almoast done Kians room (just waiting for carpets to be fitted) and then the living room will be done too! Then just to get some other bits done hopefully before baby arrives! :thumbup:

Happy vday! I feel like I just had my vday, but at the same time it feels forever ago.

Sarah, that's awesome! I wish we had done that when I was pregnant with dd. it took like ten months and we weren't done until after dd arrived. So smart move on yalls part!

Tbh I'm that uncomfortable I feel like I've got a full football team rolling round in there!! That or I've swallowed mike tyson with out realising and he's trying to fight his way out :'(

Tbh oh can be such an insensitive prick sometimes! :cry: making a heavily pregnant woman cry on Mother's Day of all days.... Thanks love! :thumbup:

it's hubby's birthday next weekend. I've booked us a night away in a hotel & my parents are babysitting our 4 year old.

Tbh - Not sure whether it's really a present for him or for me!!!! *dreaming of a lie in*

Tbh I was so much more excited to have a stranger notice my bump for the first time than I think is normal in a reasonable person.

'Baby' had decided that he really wanted a fruit smoothie so we popped into the smoothie shop in my student union and the smoothie lady, who was very nice, asked when I was due! :happydance: She even gave me a large smoothie rather than the regular I paid for because I'm drinking for two.

:D

Why do people say "eating/drinking for two"? It really grates on me because it isn't true.

TBH I didn't want to go to MIL's for tea, it'll be the third time in less than 2 weeks that we've had a curry. I guess it saves controversy.

Tbh, I thought it was later in pregnancy before eating was hard! I can barely eat/nice by evening. I feel very stuffed and uncomfortable. :( I am only eating little bits but I feel so yummy. :(

TBH I feel like this pregnancy is taking forever! I'm not even half way through yet:( Gonna be a long summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->