-*-TBH-*-

Yeah I Defo agree with it taking forever!! Gotta be the longest six months ever up to now :(

Tbh I think I am the only one who feels the opposite! :haha: Despite being pretty unwell for the first five and a bit months I feel like this pregnancy has gone by in a flash! I just want this hyperemesis to ease off a bit more so I can fully enjoy these last few months of being pregnant as , as sad as it makes me feel sometimes , this will probably be my last pregnancy as i am happy with having just the two little ones... Even though oh wants a football team! :haha: Jeez saying that sounds so strange seeing as I am only 21 :dohh: :haha: gahh i love carrying little bundles of joy so so much! The feeling of growing a little baby inside you is just the best! Especially when you start to feel them move and get to almost know their wee personality's before they are born <3 obviously I literally cant wait till this wee one is here but I am so so going to miss being pregnant !

TBH (maybe TMI!) but I'm starting to think i may aswell just remain on the toilet permanently as i have to pee so often! :haha:

Tbh, I thought it was later in pregnancy before eating was hard! I can barely eat/nice by evening. I feel very stuffed and uncomfortable. :( I am only eating little bits but I feel so yummy. :(

i get this too, its horrible feeling so hungry but so full at the same time! x

Tbh, you're really pissing me off. We haven't had any "us" time since February because you're stuck to your fucking computer whenever DD isn't here. I went to my family's for a week and still didn't make the effort to spend time with me when I got back. I was even nice enough to pay for you to go trampolining with your workmates because you WASTED all of your wages within the first 5 days of receiving them, because you're selfish and rather spend £130 on a keyboard, the rest on junk and make yourself overdrawn in which I have to pay your overlimit amount to save you being charged. Had to lend you money just so you can get to and from work. You don't speak to me when you're back from work unless you want food or a cuppa making. Now you said you "forgot" about making plans last night, LAST NIGHT! about going out today with a workmate when you have the day off and opportunity to spend the day with me as DD has gone out for the day and came at me with "well I'll spend time with you later then". You've changed your hours on Tuesday apparently for the scan yet you could have made it after work, but instead you've gone for an earlier one so you can sit at home and play on your computer while DD is at nursery. You must think I'm stupid. Then you moan at me because I'm "off" with you. Eurgh just makes me want to scream go f*ck yourself.

/rant :grr: ](*,) :growlmad:

Now you've bathed and dolled yourself up "to go watch football". riiiiight.

TBH, I've completely checked out at work already. I didn't think I would, but I have.

I'm distracted by continuous thoughts about my baby and how my life will change and how I'll be outta there in 5 months anyway. I hate my job but I've always worked extremely hard at it. For the first time ever,
I'm coasting, and honestly, it's a lot less stressful than what I was doing before!! :shrug:

Tbh I'm not enjoying the morning sickness what's so ever every single night before I go to bed I'm hurling over the toilet!

And tbh I wish when I tell my sil what's happening with the pregnancy that she doesn't keep going back to how she was pregnant, like shut up bitch you've had your time!!

TBH, I've completely checked out at work already. I didn't think I would, but I have.

I'm distracted by continuous thoughts about my baby and how my life will change and how I'll be outta there in 5 months anyway. I hate my job but I've always worked extremely hard at it. For the first time ever,
I'm coasting, and honestly, it's a lot less stressful than what I was doing before!! :shrug:

I totally get this! Counting down the days until maternity leave then never going back!

Tbh I haven't shaved my legs in a long time, ha. Wearing jeans and leggings all the time. Need to soon though, poor hubby, ha.

Me neither.

TBH - I'm tired of being pregnant. I wish I didn't have almost 200 more days to go.

pink_phoenix - ya' me too! I hope this last 6-7 weeks goes by just a little quickly!!

Sarah1508 - I think you are the only one who feels that way! :haha: - but I am glad things aren't bad for you! If I could not be the one having to be pregnant I would have me a troop of kids too! (oh and if I were independently wealthy!)

ellahopesky - me too with the bathroom, expecially at night! It is MADDENING!!! LOL My LO is sitting so low that I don't have the eating problem.

SmartieMeUp - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

too_scared - awe, I am sorry you have to deal with the "eating hurts" too!

Leggiero - that is me.... for the last month or so!!! Arg - I mean, I should be working RIGHT NOW!!!

Tbh I haven't shaved my legs in a long time, ha. Wearing jeans and leggings all the time. Need to soon though, poor hubby, ha.

Me neither.

TBH - I'm tired of being pregnant. I wish I didn't have almost 200 more days to go.

I can only just manage to shave my legs.....anything north of my knees tho and it's just not gonna be happening for some time!!

I am going to have to ask Hubby to help me shave "north of the knees" before the baby comes LOL. I can't even SEE my girl parts any more! :haha: I can just barely get my legs done and really should do them more than I do lol

If I get much bigger/rounder I'm gonna have to ask for help after using the toilet, only got short arms haha
I'm debating waxing but seen as me and OH attempting legs was painfull enough I may just have to suck it up and let some one proffesional have a go! Just a little worried as apparently is more painful while pregnant

well if it doesn't bother you to be there....
for me, I will just have Hubby trim it (like with electric beard trimmers lol) Just cuz the after baby AF is intense for me and I don't like all that blood in all that hair.

Yeah I'm not a fan for the same reason. Will just have to grin and bear it I think or I'm going to look like a grizzly bear haha

I shaved yesterday. It took forever, but I feel so much better now! Lol.

I can't even be bothered to think about shaving, even that seems to much like hard work, let alone actually doing it!
And been saying for 2 weeks I'm going to dye my hair but really really can't be bothered with that either haha

my Hubby has told me that he doesn't want me to dye my hair while I am pregnant. On the one hand my first thought (oh ya, and I said it too) went something like this "You don't OWN my body now! What EXACTLY do you think dying my hair is going to do to the baby??" when he mumbled something about chemicals I told him to show me the study that says exactly what will happen to the baby if I color my hair and went on about am I allowed outside too? Because of all the *toxins and chemicals* in the air??? ~~~ Then I calmed down and decided maybe I should pick my battles better. LOL I never told him that I wouldn't dye it until after the baby was born, but I haven't dyed it either.

Hahahaha Awwww that did make me giggle!!
I've turned into a bit or an irrational muppet at times too. I wasn't sure I could dye my hair but my MW said it's fine aslong as your in a well ventilated room. I also only use vegetable/vegan dyes so it limits the toxins and even the bad smell. It will need bleaching first but aslong as I limit the amount that touches my skin it's fine. Studied hair dressing last year and our teacher said she carried it on as a job as she had her own salon at time time, from when she found out untill literally just before she dropped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->