• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Tbh, my baby is 2 today! When did that happen?!

Hugs for you pink phoenix :hugs:

TBH - zzzzzzzzz I am so tired.... I think I got like a week where I had a smiggin of energy in my second trimester but for the most part I am just whooped!! I hope my energy comes back soon after baby is born or I am serously in big trouble!

^wss

I am sooooo drained. I am tired all the time!

Awww too scared I bet the time has flown by!! Hope it's a lovely day :hugs:

Tbh I'm finding second tri really boring, no symptoms, not much bump yet, no movement yet. I should be thankful but I'm just a bit bored with it...

Tbh It's lovely out I want to plant my flower seeds but there is a railway sleeper needing to be moved and I can't move it to dig it over �� x

TBH my DH felt baby kick from the outside for the first time last night. Right into the palm of his hand :cloud9::cloud9:

pgfairy - so cool!! <3

TBH - I am happy to make it to Pinapple week!!! Frusterating thing, last night my ankles swole up so bad that I had a bruise from my sock band :(

tbh i just want a proper bump already! I'm at that stage where my normal clothes are too tight but maternity clothes are still too big :dohh::shrug:

Oh that soon changes. And quick!!
All my clothes for fine then all of a sudden even some of my maternity stuff is a bit snug

Tbh I wish my hyperemisis would do one and these hormones would settle grrrrr

I am new to 2nd tri and happy to be here now!!

However... tbh.... I would like my mouth and stomach to shove it...... it would be nice not to hate food and not have an unsettled stomach.

Tbh-im so annoyed my only pair of maternity jeans ripped! I've been refusing to buy anymore I wear pj bottoms whenever I'm at home and after splitting mine today I had to rush out and buy more! X

Tbh this is my last week in second tri! :wacko: how is that even possible!? this pregnancy is just going by so quickly!! :rain: :haha:

Tbh, I'm absolutely terrified kiddo (and me and dh) are going to get the stomach flu. We had kiddo's birthday party yesterday and one of the moms said she had a stomach bug in Tuesday. Then last night her daughter was up all night sick. They were all playing together and eating together.

I have emetophobia and no one understands at all how petrified I really am. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->