• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Tbh, the thought of going through labor terrifies me and i probably will barely peek in to the third tri forms because of that.

I was terrified for my first - and then again for my second.... and again for this one. For so many reasons other than just how bad it is going to hurt.... I think its just kinda natural if you are a worrier. (or even if your not!) The pain part depends on your body and your experience. Just because one woman's experience is that it isn't all that bad and another woman's experience is that it hurt so bad she lost her mind (that was me....with my own unique medical conditions) does not change what your experience will be. But one thing we all agree on - it is worth it! Soooo worth it!! Like I said - it hurt me pretty darn bad and I am not a big fan of pain at all. But I signed up to do it again, and again! Words cannot discribe - but once you are holding your LO... you will understand too. <3

aaarrrgg!! TBH - I am terrified of the dentist and I have to get my tooth pulled/drilled out tomorrow. Little Ian - you better give me extra snuggles for making me go through dental surgery with only novacain! EXTRA SNUGGLES!!!

Tbh, I'm so scared right now. My doctor called and wants to see me tomorrow. I can only figure it's because of the scan I had on Monday. I'm terrified there's something wrong with baby.

Tbh, I'm so scared right now. My doctor called and wants to see me tomorrow. I can only figure it's because of the scan I had on Monday. I'm terrified there's something wrong with baby.

Big :hugs: will say a prayer for you and your baby bean tonight :hugs:

Tbh I asked Kian tonight if he was going to have a sister and he shook his head and said "oh no , not yet " hahaha then I asked if he was going to have a brother and he shook his head again and went "oh noo ohh dear!" :haha:

TBH I really don't have the patience right now for my best friend to come over and she's going to be here for three days. She just broke up with a guy she was seeing for 6 months and is doing the whole 'woe is me nothing else in the world matters' routine. Which is fine and well and all part of the process, except when she is out with him right now keeping hubby and I both up (cos we are both so well rested with me peeing every hour on the hour all night long) so hubby can go pick her up from the train station (30 minutes away).

She's almost an hour away and she hasn't even started her journey yet. This rate she can take the >£30 taxi here and sleep on the front porch. :growlmad:

And I know I'm being overly harsh and over reacting but that's what this thread is for right? :blush:

TBH
She's almost an hour away and she hasn't even started her journey yet. This rate she can take the >£30 taxi here and sleep on the front porch. :growlmad:

And I know I'm being overly harsh and over reacting but that's what this thread is for right? :blush:

Heck ya! I am not nearly as nice of a friend when I am venting in my head as I am by the time I need to have words come out of my mouth! Its like (in my head "F U calling me in the middle of the night because you are stranded and didn't figure out a for sure for sure ride home. Some of us have to work in the morning!!!!) Then I say "Oh honey, calm down, I will be there as soon as possible" ..... thats what its all about! LOL

This seems like a fun thread.. jumping in!

Tbh.. I am both ready for the baby to be here, and feeling not prepared or ready for her to get here all at the same time. Looking at buying a house soon, and that is creating extra stress for me :-/

TBH

Heck ya! I am not nearly as nice of a friend when I am venting in my head as I am by the time I need to have words come out of my mouth! Its like (in my head "F U calling me in the middle of the night because you are stranded and didn't figure out a for sure for sure ride home. Some of us have to work in the morning!!!!) Then I say "Oh honey, calm down, I will be there as soon as possible" ..... thats what its all about! LOL

:haha: hahaha

:hugs: praying for you!

Tbh, I really really want wine tonight. Or something stronger, lol.

Tbh I wish I could stop hating everyone. Soooo moody! I just want to stay in bed all day and not talk to anyone.

TBH (and I've said this before) they need to figure out a way for daddy to take over for a few hours so mommy can have that glass (aka bottle) of wine she's craving.

Tbh the weather is just awful here atm and tonight and tomorrow wind speeds are meant to teach upto 100mp and I live right next to the beach :help: I mean we have had it much much worse before but I can't deal if the sea reaches upto our garden again like it did a few years back :boat: :hissy:

TBH (and I've said this before) they need to figure out a way for daddy to take over for a few hours so mommy can have that glass (aka bottle) of wine she's craving.[/QU

That would be amazing! What I'd do for a nice cold cider.

What if you drink "alcohol free" beer and cider? I've never craved alcohol so much recently.

TBH I wish baby would start kung-fu lessons inside for OH's sake.

What if you drink "alcohol free" beer and cider? I've never craved alcohol so much recently.

TBH I wish baby would start kung-fu lessons inside for OH's sake.

Kung-Fu lessons!! Ha Ha that is hilarious. I know what you mean.....

Thank you all for the good thoughts. :hugs:

Just back, it is complete placenta previa. Doctor said it's nothing to worry about at this stage as most previa will resolve itself as time goes on.

Tbh, I'm so grateful for all you lovely ladies here on bnb!

Honnestly I don't have a clue what that is :dohh: but glad it's all okay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->