Love3Hope4 – TTC
Age 34 - Georgia/Germany
Ectopic 9/8/11
Left Tube Removed

Beccaaa – Pregnant! :baby:
United Kingdom
Ectopic 19/9/11
Tube Removed

** I thought it would be nice to have this information summarised. If you would like anything added or removed, just let me know! **

I wasn't sure of all of the details, but just put it together as best I could! :flower:

lol, and I've just realised that most of you work with the date in the opposite order - month/day/year. In Australia we work on day/month/year!!!!

I wasn't sure of all of the details, but just put it together as best I could! :flower:

lol, and I've just realised that most of you work with the date in the opposite order - month/day/year. In Australia we work on day/month/year!!!!

thanks pink ribbons that is a great way to keep up with everyone i had to go back this morning and search for the names.

sorry if my earlier post was so long i was sitting in bed with DH and dog they were asleep so i thought i would catch up i too had thought about waiting but there are no guarantees that am going to catch the eggie although it has been looking pretty promising the ic i bought are getting darker so who knows i guess all i have is to wait and see have a great day as it's probably day there here am going to bed :hugs:

TTC after Ectopic Buddies
:angel:

Lucy529 – Waiting to Try
Age 28 - CO (USA)
Ectopic 15/11/11
LAP + D&C + Endo Removal

Decemberose – Waiting to Try
Nevada
Ectopic 1/12/11
LAP + D&C + Cyst Removal (Tube Saved)

Pink Ribbons – Waiting to Try
Age 35 - Australia
3 x DD
Ectopic 21/11/11 @ 8 weeks
LAP + Left Tube Removed + D&C

peachy905 - TTC
1 x DS
Ectopic January 2011
Tube Removed

Annie77 - TTC
Scotland
Ectopic 5/9/11
Methotrexate

colta - TTC
Canada
Ectopic August 2011 @ 5+4 weeks
Methotrexate

Love3Hope4 – TTC
Age 34 - Georgia/Germany
Ectopic 9/8/11
Left Tube Removed

Beccaaa – Pregnant! :baby:
United Kingdom
Ectopic 19/9/11
Tube Removed

** I thought it would be nice to have this information summarised. If you would like anything added or removed, just let me know! **

Thanks - this is a great summary!

Pink Ribbons - It only took me two months to conceive my ds. With the ectopic it only took two months as well. It is now almost a year since my surgery and we have been TTC unsuccesfully for 5 months. I know it will take longer since I only have the one tube... but I still get so worried. I am on day 5 of my cycle. Cannot wait to try again. Maybe I will be blessed with good news early Jan!!

hi peachy are you temping or using a monitor or anything i have begun to use one as i want to know what is going on i didn't think i did now am becoming an addict my DH husband laughs and says if am like this ttc what am i going to be when am actually preg my monitor said am on high fertility and to be honest DH and i are not preventing what is meant to be will be but am right there with you about getting the news Jan although i think my OB would not be to happy but am leaving it to GOD he had the final decision good luck to you

I am using OPKs and have spent a small fortune on these already. My mornings are so rushed that I think I may find it stressful temping... My cycles are a bit long (32 days) put I ovulate quite consistently on day 17 so just hoping that after losing my tube the remaining one isnt blocked...

Pink Ribbons - It only took me two months to conceive my ds. With the ectopic it only took two months as well. It is now almost a year since my surgery and we have been TTC unsuccesfully for 5 months. I know it will take longer since I only have the one tube... but I still get so worried. I am on day 5 of my cycle. Cannot wait to try again. Maybe I will be blessed with good news early Jan!!

hi peachy are you temping or using a monitor or anything i have begun to use one as i want to know what is going on i didn't think i did now am becoming an addict my DH husband laughs and says if am like this ttc what am i going to be when am actually preg my monitor said am on high fertility and to be honest DH and i are not preventing what is meant to be will be but am right there with you about getting the news Jan although i think my OB would not be to happy but am leaving it to GOD he had the final decision good luck to you

I am using OPKs and have spent a small fortune on these already. My mornings are so rushed that I think I may find it stressful temping... My cycles are a bit long (32 days) put I ovulate quite consistently on day 17 so just hoping that after losing my tube the remaining one isnt blocked...

i actually got my monitor from my boss she no longer needed it and thought i would like it since i did not even know whether i was ovulating she had like a 4 month supply of test sticks so i have saved some money there but i had not used it until just recently i also purchased a bunch of ic both ovulation and preg tests i want to be be up to speed on what is going on
but i have to be honest am not all that good on the temps i set my alarm at 5 am but there are days where i just want to sleep DH works mornings so my mornings thank God are fairly quiet as i work in the evenings but it does make me question everything more since i wonder what the ranges are and all that my cycles when i have there are long as well i think that this one is 42 days but i have gone months without having a period that is the main reason why am using what i can now

Gee you've got a great boss Lucy, loaning you the monitor and giving you all of those test sticks!!! I've also decided that what will be, will be. To be honest, we've been abstaining since the surgery (not really on purpose, but things have just been busy lol) but I think we'll get back into it soon, and I think we'll just see what happens. I'm praying that AF is already on the way, but who knows!!

Peachy - I usually ovulate Day 17 as well. 30 day cycle. I ovulate quite late in my cycle.

A big milestone for me....I bought a First Response HPT tonight, and am going to test first thing tomorrow. Am praying like mad that it is completely :bfn:

Please send your BFN vibes for me. I have a funny feeling that it will still be positive. I'm 3 weeks post-surgery, however my hcg levels were sky high (28,000 was the last reading I was given).

I will be back tomorrow to update. I'm hoping that this will be the first mini milestone towards my BFP. I need a BFN first though!

Goodnight from here!

pink ribbons hope you get that bfn so that you can move on to yout bfp i got my bfn 5 days post surgery am now about to ovulate and am so excited but scared that it might end up being an other ectopic but am praying as hard as possible that i will be a baby that i will get to hold at the end

yeah my boss is pretty great she actually gave me a ton of maternity clothes too and has some maternity jeans ready for me i thank God everyday that i was lucky to find this job well let us know if you got that bfn and i'll keep you updated on what happens here

:bfn: :happydance:

So happy right now! That's obstacle #1 down.

I also had a low temperature today (either pre-ovulation, or pre-AF) and I feel a bit crampy too. So I'm hoping it might be AF on its way.

The next time I pee on a stick, I hope it's a different story! lol. so crazy being happy about a BFN.

Lucy - wow, what a great feeling it must be to be "trying" again. Keep us posted on how you go with testing for O. I hope you get the "Very High" on the monitor, or whatever the top reading is! Very excited for you. Hopefully it will be me soon!

Well, I have a busy day ahead....have a nice sleep over there!

:bfn: :happydance:

So happy right now! That's obstacle #1 down.

I also had a low temperature today (either pre-ovulation, or pre-AF) and I feel a bit crampy too. So I'm hoping it might be AF on its way.

The next time I pee on a stick, I hope it's a different story! lol. so crazy being happy about a BFN.

Lucy - wow, what a great feeling it must be to be "trying" again. Keep us posted on how you go with testing for O. I hope you get the "Very High" on the monitor, or whatever the top reading is! Very excited for you. Hopefully it will be me soon!

Well, I have a busy day ahead....have a nice sleep over there!

Yay for the bfn who would of thought that we would be happy for that and now on to the bfp !
i got positive ic last night and the monitor is still on high am supposed to be ovulating tom and have been bd like crazy hahaha good thing DH is more than willing
i guess now that am so close am excited and hope that i do get a bfp but am scared that it could turn into an ectopic again or that i could miscarry, i always though that getting a bfp was easy and then you just waited for the baby to be born but it had turned a fear for me at least i hope that i get blessed with a bfp and that i get a forever baby. hope we all do

hope you get af soon pink its only 3 pm here now what time is it there how many hours are you ahead of me :hugs:

Lucy, it sounds like you are definitely going to catch that egg...you've timed it right, and with all that BD'ing let's pray that you get that BFP!

Do I remember right that you have 1 tube as well? But you didn't lose a tube with the ectopic, so maybe I'm wrong about that?

I think we all have those fears about another ectopic or miscarriage. I know I do.

The time difference between us is 17 hours. I am ahead by 17 hours. I double checked on Google as well. So, it should be 7pm over there...Monday night?

Thanks for posting in here so regularly. I look forward to coming and reading your posts....it is helping the days go by!

Peachy, I hope you're doing great in the lead-up to O. I can't wait until I'm at your stage...waiting excitedly for that egg to release. I just hope it can find it's way safely into my uterus this time around!

Talk later girls

Hello ladies! Ever since I lost my right tube I sometimes think I can feel myself OVing... like there is a twinge... but I am not sure if I am imagining things. Does anyone feel themself OVing? Hope everyone is having a good evening!

thanks pink your so sweet, wow 17 hours that is almost a whole day ahead am just getting ready for bed here DH and i have a date hahaha
yeah i only have one tube i had the other one taken when i was 19 and this is where the ectopic happened that is why am super scared that it can happen again i guess i hope that if i catch the eggie now there hasn't been enough time for scar tissue to hurt the tube yet i hope that am blessed with al least the one we have no kids and would love one but i guess that i should be happy as i had always thought that i would not be able to conceive and it happened now all i need is to make it to my uterus and grow fx that it happens that would be a great new years for me
pink i hope that you get on your way soon too and join us in this crazy rollercoaster who would have thought that ttc was so much work my bathroom looks like a lab all the test around hahaha

peachy how are you and you are not alone my ovary has been gone for almost 10 years and there are times that i still have twinges or little pains on my right ovary area thats where i have no ovary so i guess that it's normal

afm like i have not posted long enough sorry haha but today all morning i had some ovulation pains on my left ovary and twinges in my lower abdomen i know to soon but i have nausea as well the same thing happened the last time i got preg but i craves sweet mexican bread then and now all i want is corn flakes and a banana in them i hope that this is a good sign along with bbs being a little sore, headaches,a backache that won't ease up i swear if i didn't know better i would already think that i was preggers but will know soon enough man started sneezing and have a little of a stuffy nose hope am not getting sick
today am in such a happy mood even with all those things hahaha
sorry so long again ladies, how are yall? hugs

Pink Ribbons: Congratulations on your BFN, isn't it a great feeling nowing that your body is back...lol...now you can concentrate on ttc again...yay! Come on BFP!

Lucy: I also have the fear of trying again and it happening again. I have already two miscarriages and it is so scary. I'm praying for you and can't wait to see you get your BFP...

Hope everyone is doing OK. It's been hectic here. Packing an getting ready to move, birthday Friday, wrapping presents and then Christmas. I think its helping the time go by and its one step closer to ttc again....

Hope all is well and hugs to you ladies for making this easier!

Pink Ribbons: Congratulations on your BFN, isn't it a great feeling nowing that your body is back...lol...now you can concentrate on ttc again...yay! Come on BFP!

Lucy: I also have the fear of trying again and it happening again. I have already two miscarriages and it is so scary. I'm praying for you and can't wait to see you get your BFP...

Hope everyone is doing OK. It's been hectic here. Packing an getting ready to move, birthday Friday, wrapping presents and then Christmas. I think its helping the time go by and its one step closer to ttc again....

hi december rose am on pins and needles am happy that i get to ttc again but then the fear creeps in and i think of all the worse things in the world that could go wrong the good thing DH is understanding and helps me through the tough times

afm at the moment i think that i ovulated yesterday not today i had these cramps over on my ovary for half the day and i had two positive opks dtd sorry tmi and after work i did another opk and it was negetive there was no more cramps either so 2ww here i am i had some wierd dreams last night part of a past dream in this one so odd din't think you could do that but oh well

december u are lucky that you have all these things that are keeping you busy am not doing much got the gifts wrapped and ready just work and home and there is nothing going on there well i'll let you know what happens and if there is any symptoms

Hi Yall :winkwink:(just wanted to say that, as it sounds so 'American'!!!)

Lucy - hooray! Congratulations on O'ing! :happydance: You must be so excited to be in the 2WW. I hope you get great news in 2 weeks time...you will know before the New Year. Oh gosh, I just want my body to hurry up and O O O!!! I'm going to test & temp every day now. My OPK's are totally negative, and temps are down low...so it will either be AF arriving soon or building up to O.

Peachy - I have never felt any cramping or pain with ovulation. It will be interesting to see whether I start having these signs, as I've read that a lot of people do with only 1 tube!

decemberose - I agree that Christmas is definitely helping the time go faster. If it was any other time of the year, I think it would seem twice as slow!

I saw that Michelle Duggar lost her 20th baby before the 20 week ultrasound. How sad. I'm guessing the '19 kids and counting' show is big in America? We get it here on Foxtel (cable) TV. It just goes to show that miscarriage can strike anyone. I think she is currently waiting to birth the baby. I wonder whether she will keep trying for another one.

My useless question for the day: (something to pass the time!): What do you want for Christmas, or what are you getting? My husband and I don't really bother too much about presents for each other. We kind of buy things we want/need throughout the year. My DH bought me an iPad the day after I had the ectopic surgery....lol I think it was his way of fixing things and trying to make me feel better (which it didn't!)....so I've already kind of had my fair share. 2 of my girls are getting those Nintendo DS gaming things. They are all getting a play fort to share, with swings/slide etc. Santa is going to be busy...they have so many other requests.

You ladies are angels...thanks for being here. Bye for now!

Pinkribbons: I would love a Christmas baby lol. On a more predictable gift I think that dh might get me a capucino maker - been wanting one for ages. I am thinking of getting dh a cashmere scarf and car mats. I know the two dont go together but dh has been wanting these fancy mats forever so will indulge him. Not sure what to get my ds yet. He is obsessed with trains so maybe something related to that. I have so much Christmas shopping to do still!
Lucy: Sending baby dust your way with wishes for a BFP soon!
Decemberose: I know what you mean by being afraid of miscarrying again... but I think that we just need to stay positive and hope for the best. Stay strong : )

Talking about the holidays... are you ladies abstaining from drinking while TTC?

hey pink how are you tonight or is it morning there now by my calculations it afternoon wow am excited and nervous i keep thinking what is going to happen if i do get my bfp and then i think that am not so there's no sense in getting worked up i have been having twinges all day and all i want to eat is banana and cornflakes then i made DH make me a jelly and banana on toast sandwich and that is all i want is really the banana and i have been drinking water no caffeine as i want to give this the best chance possible my bbs, to me, look a little bigger i know its to soon but for some reason i feel like theres a chance that i could be that and then am moody went off on DH but hes such an understanding man he keeps telling me to relax and when i can't he reminds me that there may be a baby that needs to implant and he cant do that if mommys mad which always works
sorry tmi but am so bloated and i feel so wet down there is that a good thing, i checked and it was just creamy cm like a lot my back had been hurting most of the day i have a bad back anyway but it's been really noticable today

as for christmas well the only one that i buy for is my DH he is getting a new laptop bc am greedy and hardly let him borrow mine so i thought i would get him one had bought one on ebay but it barely works so it's going to get replaced, he getting some tools and some cologne oh and this chain with a cross on it hope he likes it, the laptop just came today so i have to sneek it home to wrap it as for me who knows what he's getting me he said he needs to go shopping tomorrow but i know he's getting something for me but it's funny watching him
he told me a sad story he's not from here, the us i mean, the other day i let him open a gift bc he was like a kid i asked him why could he not wait for christmas he told me that he had never had a christmas like this before last year we had a tree but we were not doing that well and i didnt really get him anything so all this is new to him man thinking about that makes me so sad sorry
pink i know my post are long but i have no family here to talk to so this is the only real connection to what am feeling my family and i are not that close so it's nice to have other ladies to talk to hope you can tell me if my symptoms are good or am i reading to much into them thanks hugs to ya

Pinkribbons: I would love a Christmas baby lol. On a more predictable gift I think that dh might get me a capucino maker - been wanting one for ages. I am thinking of getting dh a cashmere scarf and car mats. I know the two dont go together but dh has been wanting these fancy mats forever so will indulge him. Not sure what to get my ds yet. He is obsessed with trains so maybe something related to that. I have so much Christmas shopping to do still!
Lucy: Sending baby dust your way with wishes for a BFP soon!
Decemberose: I know what you mean by being afraid of miscarrying again... but I think that we just need to stay positive and hope for the best. Stay strong : )

Talking about the holidays... are you ladies abstaining from drinking while TTC?

thanks peachy i think that i need all the baby dust i can get am getting so emotional thinking that i may be working myself up to a bfn but then i think that i might be lucky and i get a bfp for christmas that would be so nice too like you i guess what i would really like is a new blender :thumbup: i really love to cook so that would be nice although lately i have been lazy and am barely doing anything at home

as to the drinking the only thing that am drinking is water, i had thought about having a couple of drinks but not anymore might cook something special but who knows the way i've been feeling that might change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->