TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Happy birthday Decemberose! Wishing you all the best and a sticky bean soon : )

Questio for everyone: When you use opks do you test everyday or every other day?

decemberose made me laugh when you said you would tell your dr it was an accident if you get preg before the 2 cycles bc that's what am going to do too haha, i think that we know our bodies better than anyone else and waiting is just so freakin hard

peachy i did the opks at first 2 times a day and when the line began to get darker i did them 3 times a day gl hun

afm am having a wierd day last night i had a long night i was busy and had to wait awhile to use the br but the whole time i kept feeling "wet" after it was almost over i went to the br and there was like a wet spot of cm and pink on it when i wiped there was more on the tp and some this morning it's making me feel like af is going to be on her way soon im not cramping or anything but i feel some twinges in the middle of my ab and am having i guess food aversions am hungry but when i think of food i want to vomit and i keep having these dizzy spells but that could be diabetes related or hunger

now i think that i was 4 or 5 dpo today but then i was thinking back on sunday night i got a +opk by mid morning on monday it was - does that mean that i ovulated a day early and that am like 6dpo or am i 5dpo? i don't want to loose hope but i don't want to have an other ectopic either please ladies i need your help am freakin out
i did do an ic preg test and it was bfn which i know am waiting for a bfp but it made me happy bc i know it's to soon

Good morning (afternoon) girls!

decemberose - I'm glad that you had a nice day for your birthday! A cookie exchange party???!!! Please explain? I have never heard of such a thing!!! I'm assuming that you all turn up with your cookies and take home a few of everybody's....and then end up with a huge amount of different cookies!? Please let me know how that went. Las Vegas - I'm very excited to 'know' someone who lives there! That's awesome! I would love to visit Las Vegas one day. My friend went there a couple of years ago and she loved it. The hotels look absolutely amazing!

I'll just tell her it wad an accident if it happens...

If it happens before AF arrives, I am already planning to tell my OB a little white lie. I'm going to tell him that AF arrived earlier than the 4-6 weeks he told me it would. I'll tell him it was just a light period at around 2.5 weeks, and I thought it was AF and started trying. He won't know any different. Afterall, bodies can do strange things!

peachy - I do them once a day (as soon as I wake up), and like Lucy I start testing more often once the 2nd line starts getting darker. Once I see it starting to get darker, I move to twice a day, and then maybe 3 times a day (morn/afternoon/evening) once I think it is really getting to its peak.

Lucy - Hmmm the pink tinge can be very normal. In fact, it can sometimes be a sign of pregnancy. My sister got implantation bleeding with her son, around the time that the fertilised egg would have implanted. So, it can be a great sign. On the other hand, it can just be one of those things, or a sign of AF. Have you had any more pink stuff since you posted? It sounds like you are around 5DPO (on Saturday). If you got the positive on Sunday night, then you probably ovulated in the early hours of Monday morning? Praying for you...

Me - My OPK looks a little stronger than yesterdays. I am going to retest this afternoon. tmi but I also have loads of CM....like, double the amount than I'm used to! However, my temps are all over the place. So, I'm really not sure if it is O approaching or not. Will keep you posted. I feel better just doing something.

I'm having a bit of a jealous moment. My cousin is apparently pregnant (news on the grapevine) and we are all waiting for her to make the announcement. She is apparently 20 weeks....that side of the family are very secretive. I had another friend do a pregnancy test and get a BFP on Friday (she decided to get pregnant without her husband knowing). My sister is trying, and who knows if she is already pregnant. I know I'm being selfish, but it really hits when you think "that should be me".

*sigh* onwards and upwards from here.

aww pink i know exactly how you feel about all the bfp around you and it seems that your the one skipped, but i have faith that you will get your bfp before you know it hugs to ya keep positive it will happen before you know it and the way things are going we are all going to be using little white lies to our drs :) good that we are all together in this
asf i have not had anymore spotting since this morning and believe me i have been checking every little but i run to make sure there is nothing i still can't eat though am hungry but when i think of food it makes me nauseas am on crackers and water for now but i will not complain if it means that there is a baby that is implanting in there fx that that is what it is
can you have implantation bleeding 5dpo?

OMG I'm excited. I just did another OPK and it's getting stronger!!! In fact, I'd almost say it's almost positive!!! Trying not to get ahead of myself, but at least I have something else to focus on.

Lucy, I had my surgery 6 days after you...so it's quite uncanny that my OPK's are turning positive 7 days after yours did.

Re. implantation bleeding, I think it usually says 7-10 DPO, but then I found this chart:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding-stats.php

It could be!

Morning ladies!

Lucy - I am keeping my fingers crossed that its implantation bleeding for you!

Decemberose - Are you a baker? I am actually looking for the perfect butter cookies to make with my ds over the holidays. If you have a good recipe you would be willing to share that would be wonderful!

Pink - Yay!! Am excited for you to get your strong positive : ) I should be about two or three days behind you on this and glad to have a 2ww buddy.

Me - Yesterday i went to see a naturopath and he recommended a modification in my diet because apparently my circulation system was on the weak side and that means that I may not be getting a good supply of blood for lining the uterus. So... lottsa seafood and legumes for me. Hope this change helps me get that BFP soon!

hi peachy hope that the seafood helps with that so glad that you have some answers on what might be going on better than being in the dark

pink yay that your tests are getting darker maybe just maybe you might get a bfp before the new year or on new years that would be a great way to start 2012

decemberose hope that you are doing well and that your are having a good weekend

afm there has been no more spotting yay!! it only happened yesterday morning and then it was gone and nothing today (sorry tmi) last night DH and i dtd and i was so scared that i would be bleeding but nothing thank God and believe me i checked and i keep on checking but nothing so am happy for that i guess we are going to have to see if later in the week i get a bfp

Hi girls

Well, my OPK's have started getting lighter. Not 100% sure whether I am ovulating or not, but we are DTD anyway and will just see what happens! My strongest OPK was yesterday (Sunday). I am telling myself that I'm in the 2WW, because if nothing else, it will give me something else to focus on. If AF does end up arriving I'm OK with that, as that was the original plan anyway.

Lucy - I was also thinking that you should be able to test this week!!! When are you aiming for? I'm glad you've had no more spotting. Will be keeping my fingers crossed this week that you see 2 lines.

peachy - yay, I hope everything is on schedule for O and that this is your month! That is interesting about the seafood & legumes. I know I'll be eating a bit of seafood over Christmas, so maybe I will get some benefits from that!

Well, I'm off to get my hair done. My sister is a hairdresser. I still have a lot to do in preparation for Christmas. If I could take my mind off babies and TTC then maybe I would be able to get things done!!

**Oh and I just realised it's been 4 weeks today since that awful day that I was diagnosed with my ectopic and had my surgery.**

pink hugs to ya hope that you did o and that you get ob the 2ww crazy train or is it more of a rollercoaster? have fun getting your hair done am at work so just sitting back and watching some tv and doing the laudry

asf i was finally able to eat although i had to buy chinese they have this spicy shrimp dish that was hot but ooh so good didn't eat it all but hey leftovers since that and donuts is the only thing that i can eat at the moment oh and fried rice so good
about the testing i don't know maybe in the middle of the week but knowing me i'll start poas tonight and watch to see if lines appear i bought 100 ic so i have plenty haha talk about an addict i feel like i have not slept in days maybe all the arrivals will come in and i can go to bed aarly today hope

Hi ladies! So I used an opk and think that I may be very close to O. The test line is just a smidge lighter than the control line so probably will be dtd every day soon. I am almost finished my Christmas shopping and every time I see baby stuff in stores I get so excited at the prospect of next year and hopefully having a little special someone to buy for!

yay peachy get some rest and prepare for many bd sessions lol i have the same feeling as you when i was shopping at the walmart that i like to go i always park in the back bc more places to park but i have to go through the baby section after my ectopic i kept my eyes down and walked fast but now i look and it gives me hope that next year i will be hopefully able to buy baby's first christmas things makes me feel all warm and tingly inside

fx crosses for all of us in this thread

Great news Peachy! I hope that this is your month...you've done more than your fair share of waiting, considering your ectopic was back in January.

Go for it!! :sex:

lol. I couldn't resist!

And this one is for Lucy: :test:

don't worry pink i will before i go to bed although am sure it is going to be a bfn for now it's to early but i will feed our poas addiction lol

question can one bb grow more than the other one i was looking at my bbs just now (lol i know am a little nuts) but my left bb is about half a cup bigger than the right bb, i know we all have one bb bigger that the other anyways but this is ridiculous am i going crazy or is this possible if this keeps up am going to have to stuff my bra so they can look even lol
the funny thing is that my left bb is the one that has been aching and itchy my right one is only every now and then go figure crazy

Pink: someone is the "host" of the cookie exchange party and everybody that comes makes 6 dozen cookies and they're all set up on tables. Then everyone gets in line with their extra container and the first round we all picked 3 cookies of each (depending on how many ppl come) and then the 2nd round you pick 3 of any kind and you leave with 6 dozen different cookies...this is our 3rd year going...I made sugar cookies and frosted them with cream cheese frosting..it is actually quite fun.. :)

Peachy: thank you for the birthday wish. And, no I am NOT a baker. Lol...this time of year is the only year I bake...Not very good at it... :)

Lucy: my weekend was good, been packing and moving, so I've been so busy and tired...Hope you had a nice weekend as well...

You girls are awesome to talk to, thanks; it makes times like this better.

Hope all is well! Hugs!

Hi ladies. It's so sad reading about all of these losses :(

On 25 Nov 11, I found out I was expecting. Yay! But with the cramps and bleeding, I knew something was off. My bhCG levels were doing great at first, until the end when I noticed it took the number over 72 hours to double. So I knew something was up. On 9 Dec 11, I went to the ER for some constant pain and there it was noticed that there was nothing on the ultrasound (uterus) nor in my tubes. But the OB took a better look and noticed that my left tube was swollen and it appeared to be blocked. There you go.

I had a laparoscopy done that day and I'm still recovering from it. It sucks but I'm so glad it's done with. I'm just waiting for the return of my AF so we can immediately start trying again. This time I will not test early. I am praying that this time will not be an another ectopic. Fx crossed!

lovebotlass17 so sorry for your loss hugs to ya we all i believe understand what you mean when you say that you are glad that it is over that is how i felt after my surgery as time goes on it will get easier to deal although we will never forget about those little angels

decemberose your near me if your ship me some of those cookies they will b here before xmas lol now i have to go find some sugar cookies you made my mouth water lol

afm this morning the nausea is not so bad so am thinking that am going to be able to eat more food lol donuts are great but i can't live on them lol i did a ic this morning as well and it was bfn of course am only 7dpo so way early maybe it will be a bfp by xmas fx for that it would change all the christmas time feelings for me but we'll see what happens
hugs to all

Hi, how is everyone? So yesterday I tested with an opk and the test line was there but not as dark as the control line... then tested today and the test line is faint. Did I miss O? Or perhaps I drank a bit too much water before testing. So confused as this has never happened before. In the past when I got a light line it would gradually get darker. Please share any thoughts on this! Thanks : )

Hi everyone!

lovebotlass - Welcome! Sorry for your loss. We all share your pain, and have all travelled the road that you are currently walking. The waiting is the hardest. It's now been 4 weeks since my surgery, and am still in limbo-land! Were they able to save your tube?

Annie - was just thinking of you, and saw that AF has arrived (read in another thread). :cry: I'm sorry to hear that.

Lucy - still got my fingers crossed for you, all the way from 'Down Under'!!! Yes, we all know that 7DPO is too early, but it's fun to start testing and passes the time! Let's hope the negative turns to a positive later this week! I think I have one bb bigger than the other! I think it's a pretty common phenomena!

decemberose - sounds like the cookies and the move have been keeping you busy! How many cookies have you eaten so far?! 6 dozen is a lot of cookies!!!

peachy - I hope BD'ing is going well! Hope you catch that egg!

Me - feeling a bit down today. I'm not sure whether I actually ovulated or not. My temperatures are still all over the place, and usually I would see a clear spike in my temperature after O. So, I'm not feeling all that confident. Oh well....I am still going to pretend that I have...just to pass the time and trick myself into believing I'm in the 2WW! If AF arrives, I will be OK...I'm just sick of waiting one way or another. :nope:

{{hugs}} to all of us in this beautiful group. I hope that one day soon this will all be a distant memory, and we can come back and read these posts safe in the knowledge that we have our babies in our arms.

xox

Hi peachy - you posted while I was typing!

lol, you sound like you're in a similar boat to me. Wondering whether we've ovulated or not??!!

How many times did you test yesterday? Perhaps you just missed the surge..as sometimes it can be a brief window for getting the 2 strong lines.

I'd say that my 2nd line wasn't quite as strong as the control either.

I guess all we can do is :sex: and hope for the best.

I'm not feeling very confident though.

Hey, I had a ectopic and a miscarriage(2 babies) yesterday and now we have to wait 3-6 months before trying again... its horrible :-( i hope that anyone else who is going through this is ok as i no how hard it is :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->