• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Lucy - they sure are some strange food cravings! We call 'jelly' jam here in Australia. And what you call Jello, we call Jelly! Confusing huh!

Pregnancy symptoms....here are the ones I always get:

1. milky CM. Got this with a couple of them. Any sort of wet mucous is a sure sign in the luteal phase after ovulation.

2. sore nipples / bigger breasts / darker areolas

3. Nausea, food aversions & cravings. (I didn't get bad morning sickness with any of mine...but definitely the nausea in the early phases. I had it with the ectopic as well :(

4. stretching pain / cramping in lower abdominal (uterus)

It's different for everyone...but they are my signs.

It IS really hard to stay calm. Whenever I'm actively trying, I get really stressed out and have constant butterflies and nerves. I do a lot of 'self talking' and try to tell myself to be calm.

Arrrrggggh I HATE this waiting game! I want to be TRYING.....!!!

In the meantime, I am getting very excited for you, and hoping that you can get off this rollercoaster ASAP. I see that it's been 4 weeks today since your ectopic surgery. {{Hugs}} to you. You've come a long way in 4 weeks.

That is sad that your DH doesn't have any nice memories of Christmas as a child. :( It will be lovely once you have your own children, as you can make your own Christmas traditions for your own family.

My parents live in another part of Australia...I am close to them, but I couldn't bring myself to tell them about the ectopic, as I don't want them to worry. I might tell them eventually, but I know that my Mum would just worry, and there's absolutely nothing she can do...so I'm keeping it to myself. This group is a godsend for me right now!

Peachy - your gift ideas sound great! I tried to buy my DH a scarf one year, and he took it back and got a refund as he didn't want to wear it!!! RE. the drinking, I will probably just continue as I normally do. I don't tend to drink any softdrinks (soda)...mainly water...but I do like the odd glass of wine & champagne, so I will indulge in a few glasses over the festive season just as I normally would. If/when I get a BFP, then I will obviously stop...but I've never been too concerned about abstaining from drinking in the TTC stage.

Well, that's a few more hours down. Hope you girls are having a nice sleep or whatever you're up to there!

Lucy: I cant wait to see you get your BFP..yay, how exciting...

Well, I bought my husband a NFL jersey. He is a huge 49er fan, so I bough him a new jersey and theyre doing awesome. :)

As for my boys; I bought my 14 yr old some clothes and and Ipod touch and my 3 and 6 year old are into Power Rangers and Spiderman, so I bought them a bunch of that stuff..they're gonna love it...I haven't asked for anything as I rather spend for the kids..

Hope all is well!

pink thanks for the list of symtoms with my ectopic i had all the classic signs of pregnancy but i never thought that is what was going on since i had been going to the dr the whole time i thought that they would have caught it but no it was a fluke test that they did when i began to bleed that they saw i was pregnant and then a mc and at the end they discovered the ectopic it has been a long road and everytime i cant believe it has been that long to me it seems as if it was never going to end i never thought that i would be in the tww so soon but am glad that i am

decemberose thanks for the good wishes i too hope that i get a bfp soon that would make the end of this year the best if all turns out well

afm today am feeling a little wierd i have been having some twinges in my left ovary so that freaks me out have some heartburn and i feel like i need to throw up but i don't back is still hurting but that is common i feel as though my bbs are bigger but i could be imagining that am really bloated sorry tmi and i feel like am going to get diareah but i dont and end up constipated all day am taking some stool softners but that is not helping at the moment i wish the waiting was up and i could know whether i am or not ooh and the only other thing is that am sleepy and all i want to eat are fresh bananas yummy

sometimes i feel like am imagining all these things but then i think that am just paranoid bc of what happened this last time trying to stay calm and positive i swear i am going to need major therapy after this

i swear i am going to need major therapy after this

Couldn't agree more. This really messes with your head!!!

I'm now thinking that I'm in the pre-ovulation phase, and might have a chance to TTC before AF arrives. I've had 3 low temperatures the past 3 days...so there is a chance that I might be able to catch O before AF arrives. I'm just going to see what happens. I've read plenty of stories of women getting pregnant straight after a D&C without waiting for AF.

Bottom line - I'm just way too impatient, and want to feel like I'm doing something.

Heartburn was something I experienced later in all of my pregnancies...but I did note it as a symptom with my second pregnancy.

Well, another day is underway. Bit by bit, we will all get there. The waiting is what's killing me right now.

Thinking of all of you!

pink sorry can't remember do you use opks or fertility monitor? i hope that you catch that eggie it would be so nice to have someone else that is going through the same thing at almost the same time you could get your christmas baby

the nausea is not so bad it's more the feeling that i need to vomit heartburn i don't like much but that comes and goes and now i have this feeling like am running a fever but when my DH touches my forehead he tells me that am not hot
i never thought that i would ever get to do this and now that i am i feel like am going to go crazy i hope that you guys are patient with me i never thought that i was going to be so addicted to knowing every little thing that is going on in my body this is going to be a long long tww hope you join soon pink

**waves**

Just quickly passing through....

Pink - I'm using OPK's & charting my temp. Temp went up this morning, but my OPK's have been negative, so I think my body is all over the place right now! Not hopeful about catching the egg until AF comes and goes...we'll see.

Oh, and I'm very crampy today. Maybe AF is coming!

Will be back later!! We have a busy day...off to swimming with my girls now.

x

And just because I've always wanted to use this smillie:

:dust:

well pink i hope that you get your af soon then so that your body goes back to normal mine did the same thing everything was out of wack my blood pressure and diabetes too but for the past few days they have been all normal thank God bc if not they were going to up my meds and i don't want that the more meds the more i worry that it could hurt my baby if and when i have one

have fun swimming with your girls hope to talk to you soon hugs

Just catching up with all your posts - hoping that all wishing for AF get it and the same for our BFP's! I am 10dpo now and am planning to test on Saturday morning which may be too early but have a night out so would like to know whether I can drink or not. Symptoms are 7 days worth of random travel sick-type nausea, headaches and back pain. Headaches are very rare for me so fingers crossed!

annie so nice to hear from you gl in testing let us know how it goes but you are looking promising hugs

Annie: yay, how exciting...f'xd for you....can't wait to hear the news...

Well my Dr. Appt went good today, everything is back to "normal"... I thought she ha saved my tube, it that was not the case...I did lose my right tube...She said she got the whole cyst out that was on my ovary and was able to save my ovary...She did tell me to wait 2 cycles to try again; that is too long...

Hope all is well!

decemberose glad that you are back to "normal" sorry that they were unable to save the tube tube but they saved the ovary so that is good i have read on other threads and though my own searches that one tube can pick up an eggie from either ovary so that is good there is hope for you yet are you going to wait the two cycles that the dr recommended? hugs to you

Decemberose - sorry to hear about your tube. I am in the same position but I hear that sometimes it is better to have it removed as it lowers your risk of a 2nd ectopic in the same tube. I know it may be hard to wait the 2 cycles but I think it is a good idea to let hour body fully heal?

How is everyone else? I am waiting to OV and just very anxious at the moment...

Hi girls!

Annie - Very excited for you! Please post here ASAP and let us know how your test went when you do it! Your symptoms sound great. I do hope that this is your month! Is it your first month of trying?

decemberose - I'm sorry to hear that you lost your tube as well. How do you feel about waiting 2 cycles to try? I was told to wait 1 cycle, but after reading of the success stories on these forums, I am just going to see what happens. I'm almost 4 weeks post-surgery, and have just started tracking my temperature and doing ovulation tests in the hope that I might be able to catch the egg before AF arrives. If not, I will start off next month.

Lucy - I am praying that my other tube can pick up eggs from my tubeless side. It is definitely possible...and my OB confirmed it.

peachy - There's no way I would want to endure another ectopic again, so I was quite happy for my tube to go. In my case I had absolutely no choice, as it was bulging with an '8 weeker' as my OB put it. {{Hugs}} about feeling anxious. I am also very anxious. It sucks.

Nothing new to update with me. Trying to detect ovulation at the moment, but won't be too worried if AF finds me first. My temps are low and I'm getting negative OPK's. I am feeling very crampy, and getting pains on my tubeless side. Just sick of waiting for something to happen.

Have a great day/night girls! x

well good to know that the majority of you ladies are doing well and that although we hate to see them go the bad tubes are not going to be that risky am on a whole different boat then bc i only had one tube to begin with and that is where the ectopic was so my chances are still high for another although the dr told me that she didn't see anything wrong with it but i know scar tissue can harm it

i just pray that God sends me a baby that implants in the right place and makes it that would be the best Xmas ever just have to keep my head up and be positive glad that you all are doing well

:cake: ~ Happy Birthday decemberose ~ :cake:

We hope that you are having a lovely day, and are doing something nice to celebrate!

Wishing you all the best for the year ahead and hoping that it will be your year and your time to shine.

Love from all of your buddies in this group.
xox

I hope I have your birthday right decemberose, as I know you said it was Friday, and it's Saturday here! I looked up Nevada, and I am 18 hours ahead of you here. Wow, you live near Las Vegas??!! How far are you from the strip?

Lucy - you were fortunate that you discovered your ectopic early, so the chances of any scarring are probably extremely minimal. Praying hard for you. I hope you get your Christmas miracle. I guess it's too early for any symptoms yet, but I hope you're travelling along OK. x

thanks pink i hope that i do too and hope that you get back on track be it af or o that way you can begin to work to have that next littl miracle i swear the wait time is what kills me all these things start going through my head

i thank you for your good wishes but i think that there is a chance of scarring as i had to have a laparotomy and my tube had to be cut a little to get the pregnancy out but i hope am wrong and your right and that we both get our wishes well that everyone in this journey does that is a good new years wish
how was your swim with your girls yesterday?
decemberose happy bday sorry so late hope that you enjoyed your day hugs to ya hey if you live near vegas can i come visit haha have never been but am planning a trip there soon to gamble if i dont get a bfp before then really hope you enjoyed today girlie

Thank you Pink Ribbons and Lucy for the birthday wishes...and yes Pink, you had it right... :). I had good day, my husband took me and the boys to a nice lunch and then I had the joy of making 6 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange party tomorrow...it was that bad though...

Lucy, yes I live in Las Vegas..I love it here, been here just about my whole life..not much of a gambler though...I get sad if I lose $5...lol; although I did win $100 on my 21at, but not luck since an I just turned 34..

Sorry; Pink I'm not sure that I'll wait the 2 cycles, seems very long too me...We will just see what happens, we will ntnp prob till my first cycle and then try in Jan. I'll just tell her it wad an accident if it happens... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->