TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

It's pretty easy at 20 weeks as long as baby lies in correct position lol! FX for you Lucy!

AHHHHHHHH so ladies!!! I tested again today and got a BFP!!!!!!!!! NATURALLY!!! I am so excited!!! I got in an hour to the docs!!!! This is huge for us because we found out my husband has 2% sperm morphology (in Jan. this year) and then we got prego on our second IUI and then sadly I had an ectopic and lost my left tube and then we tried naturally this month before we would do an IUI next month and we got out BFP!!!!! I wont lie, I am still a little nervous it's going to be ectopic again but I keep crossing my fingers and praying it is not!!!

Congrats Amcolecchi, thats great news :happydance:
Fingers crossed its in the right place

Congrats AM I'm sooooo excited for u!

littlemiss & cmc-THANK YOU!!! I just went for bloodwork I am hoping and praying it is in the correct place too!!!

If HCG doubles in 48 hrs that's a good sign

When will your eed be? I'm 15th April FX

CMC-yes I went today at 11 and I go again Friday at 1 p.m...I am so praying it doubles. My first ultrasound she said will be around 6 weeks but we didn't make the appointment yet...I am due April 16th!!! So close to you!!!! We are prego buddies!!! :) This is my first!!

Awwww that's amazing AM!!! FX it doubles. Mine went from 67 to 176 last week at 3 weeks and 3+2 , I'm hoping to get a private scan next week!

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have my daughter then the ectopic an now!M FX for us!! Il be praying for us both to not have to ever have another ectopic ever again!

It's so strange we both had surgery on the same day....lets hope we can have our babies the same day.

CMC-Aww your numbers were amazing!!! Aww one daughter and now another baby :) I am sure your daughter is going to be excited for being a big sister!! OMG we did have surgery on the same day!!! WOW it would be awesome to have babies the same day!!!! :)

AM congrats honey !!!!!! :happydance: loving the good news going on in here

Cmc glad your doing good too :)

That would be so cool if you two had babies the same day I'm keeping everything crossed for you two am so happy

Thanks Lucy. How are you keeping?

I'm great !!!! Finally finding out gender FX on Friday :happydance:

I also bought a Doppler o been having funih that :). Ooh and were announcing on FB soon too so lots going on

I know am counting down LOL.

finally got it out on FB feel so nice

Oh got my numbers! I am 131! I am hoping it doubles by Friday and see if I can go in at 5 weeks for a scan just to see something!! And then again maybe at 7 weeks for the heartbeat!!

Lucy.....FX for Friday....do you have a preference or any inkling what it is?

AM they're Fab numbers

Great numbers AM :happydance: FX for Friday

Cmc I'm thinking its a girl but would be great either way but I really feel girl :)

So exciting!! I'm loving all the happy posts on here! Congrats ladies on the pregnancies!! I'd love to write more but my phone is about to die :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->