TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

This one I took now..fmu at 10 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeah that's a BFP !!!!! Congrats Hun praying for a sticky bean for you :)

Definitely a BFP!!!! so HAPPY for you!!! It makes me want to test early too lol!!!

Got HCG done today it's 67!!! Go back thurs and FX it doubles

CMC-haha well I am only 5 DPO so maybe this Sunday when I am 10 DPO! I am scared!!!! but I would love to be prego with you!!!!

AM my fingers and toes are crossed for u!!!!

My HCG went from 67 to 176 in 48 hrs so doubling is a good thing. FX not another ectopic

CMC-Awesome numbers! Did they say when they want you back to make sure it's not ectopic? I don't think it is though!!!

I just got that done at work I'm off for a week now so il wait till I'm back FX it's ok! I hAve like a twitch under my ribs and its scary but I know I won't relax yet

CMC-oh that's a good sign!!! My cousin is prego right now and she has that symptom and the docs told her that it was her body stretching!!!! FX for you!! I know you are all good!!! :)

AFM-testing Sunday!! AHH nervous!!!

Good luck for Sunday. FX for a BFP!

Congrats CMC!!! When I found out I was pregnant with my rainbow baby I was on pins and needles every day up until I was able to do my first scan to show that the baby was where he needed to be and then everyday up until his delivery. The second I saw my bouncing bean (now little boy) in my uterus, I cried because I was going to have my rainbow and what a rainbow he has been.

Lucy-Any word yet on what you are having???

Pixie thank you for the support. I feel every twinge..this stitch won't go away but my SIL
who doesn't know I'm pregnant said she had a stitch her entire pregnancy...so she totally reassured me and she doesn't even know. I just replied that its prob due to my surgery!

We are too scared to tell anyone for a long while.

Pixie I'm so happy to see your signature and that there's a future after ectopics!!

Mine was heterotopic so seeing a baby in uterus happened last time with me but there was another in the tube...there's a 1-35,000 chance of that so FX it won't happen again! If I see baby in uterus this time I will defo relax, FX there won't be another heterotopic, ESP with only one tube!!

Are you still testing tomorrow AM?

Cmc your in my thoughts Hun really praying all is good but it seems that it is so keep the faith Hun

Pixxie. my apt is on a friday so hope they tell me then my boss had the same tech and she is really great many people in the valley recommend her bc she is good at telling you the gender so FX that on Friday afternoon I will know if she is a she LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->