TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

I am so happy to see all the pregnancies on here!!! I have big news ladies...no I am not pregnant, but my best friend with PCOS is. The best part she is almost halfway done with her pregnancy and we are finding out what she is having this Friday. She is also making me the baby's Godmom. I am super excited and honored about what she is asking of me. She really did not believe she could get pregnant, and here she is with a healthy normal pregnancy. I just thought I would spread the exciting news! :D

Pixxie. Congrats to your friend !!! :happydance:

Stories like that are great to hear bc I too never thought I would/could be a mommy but feeling my lo move is just a reminder that miracles do happen and drs don't always know everything :). Congrats again to your friend and you too for being the Godmother :)

Pixxie-How exciting and congrats on being the godmother! I am a godmother and I love it!!!

Thats so exciting pixxie!!

Good luck tomorrow Luccy!!

Here are a few pics of my rainbow baby :)

Attachments

• carson high chair.jpg
    carson high chair.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • carsonsleep.jpg
    carsonsleep.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
  • carsonsuperman.jpg
    carsonsuperman.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
  • carsontv.jpg
    carsontv.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Pixie that's. lovely story. Congrats.

Skeet such cute pics he's gorgeous

Skeet- he is so cute!!!!!

AFM-I go this afternoon for bloodwork...really hoping I doubled!!! SO NERVOUS!!!

FX for you AM!! I'm very hopeful for u

I am stalking this page for two things now lol. 1. To see what Lucy is having and 2 to see how Amc is doing and hoping for another sticky little bean. lol. My middle child started therapy for Autism this week and it really has been a night and day difference in him already. We also received a call from his case worker yesterday saying that they are going to formally evaluate him for Autism in November. I feel about as nervous as the day I found out I was pregnant with my rainbow baby. It is just hard to believe what an adventure this has been for my husband an I. First the ectopic, then my rainbow, and now my middle being a special little boy. It really has been quite a year for me. :)

Pixxie-Thank you. I am glad to hear your son's Autism program is doing great! I am sure it's difficult to still process everything but I am extremely happy for you that you got him and a great program and he is doing well!!

No word yet from bloodwork if no calls in 2 hours I am supposed to call them...KMFX!

YAYYY numbers came in!! My first day was 131 48 hours I am at 351!!!! So happy!! :)

AM so happy for you

Well am happy to say we're having a BOY !!!!!!

AM I'm sooo happy for you that's great

I didn't get ms with my dd, this time I do feel a bit nauseous but no sickness. My head s killing me!! Hoping these are good signs ....I'm still a nervous wreck

Cmc headaches only get worse sorry got one right now :(

Am sure LO is growing in there when your next apt?

I will try and see my dr at work on Monday.... I feel some discomfort at my right and left side.

I'm totally and utterly petrified...I can't relax at all. Hope I get HCG Monday to check alls well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->