TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

CMC-ya I called like at 11..if nothing by 4 I am calling again hahaa!! Aww don't be scared at least you know there is a sac and in the right place! And all your bloodwork is great numbers!!!

There was a sac last time though.....I just wish we saw a foetal pole.

Not sure what the other thing is? Either fluid or second sac maybe...not sure

Defo push for the bloods!

Oh I had no sac last time..And it's still so early, you are just 5 weeks...so next week will be a better u/s!!! Maybe twins!?! lol :)

I know I can't wait to next wed...FX there's a heartbeat....I'm o petrified still

CMC-KMFX for you!! I am so petrified too!! I totally understand!

Okay nurses called, kinda tried to talk me out of it...Said if I go in Friday for u/s they might not see anything but I asked well can I just do bloodwork tomorrow morning and she said yes...like why is it a big deal if I want to come in? She was trying to tell me pain is normal blah blah..I told her last ectopic I had no pain! So I am worried...geesh..she was nice but still just say ok come in, you know?

I think after what we have been through its normal to worry. FX you get one more bloods

CMC- yes I am going in tomorrow and I will be exactly 5 weeks and online it says average around 4-5,000 so I am hoping I am more than that for sure!

As long as it has doubled every 48 hrs don't worry about the number!!! Glad you got her to say yes!!!

:hugs: hope you ladies get great results the worrying never stops.

AM glad that you got her to agree I wasn't able to get mine to do anything even after I cried to them

CMC FX for you next apt Wed. Hope they're able to see something

Lucy-I can't believe they wouldn't let you just do bloodwork again! How awful!!! Those nurses should have sympathy and compassion for what we have been thru!!!

Afm-I did bloodwork this morning, should have results in about 3-4 hours. I do have like a dull achy pain on my right side...I am actually thinking it's a cyst. I have gotten cysts before and it feels like this but then one time when I thought I had a cyst forming I had nothing, so who knows! Praying my numbers are good and 9 more days till the ultrasound! lol

AM I had all sorts of pains and feelings so I get your worry FX for great numbers will keep checking in to find out

I had another scan today at work...defo only one sac.

AM how did your HCG go?

Lucy-Thank you!!! It makes me feel so much better! I should be getting results back any time now lol...of course when I desperately want them they never call right away!

CMC-Is the one sac doing good? What happened to the other sac? I haven't gotten my results yet- and I am dyyyiiing lol

It was prob just part of the uterine wall and not a sac...the dr says it wasn't a sac anyway

My scan was just at work and trans abdominal.....think we could almost see a foetal pole...it's so early though

Next Wed il get a trans vaginal scan so FX....

Let us know how u get on AM!

AM so true they never call when we need them too they like to torture us LOL

CMC I think you'll def see more at next u/s FX for you Hun

Ok they called and I am not happy...they said my blood was 2,041 and she said that was normal because I am doubling but I feel like I should be more than that...so I am just so worried..I was 6,000 last time I had my ectopic and I was 6w3d I want to see if they would let me come Friday....I dunno...I want to cry :(

AM they're perfect...that works out at 8000 for 6 weeks next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->