TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Thank you ladies! I guess it's just so easy to get worked up about it, you know? My husband and I sat down and realized the last time I had my ectopic I was only like 550 at 5 weeks so I am doing A LOT better than last time...ahh 8 more days lol..trying to take one day at a time now!

AM that's the best way to look at it one day at a time today your pregnant. Believe me your going to feel all sorts of twinges and sensations that will freak you out but it's lo growing until your told dif you have a healthy bean in there :hugs: as I know this journey is emotional and stressful

Well am off to pick up some baby items I bought then my drs check up not baby related today :( but def will check on you lovelies when I get back

CMC how you holding up Hun ?

Lucy-Yes, I have decided that I am going to do that! Take one day at a time! And be happy that I am pregnant and just pray that bean is in there! There is nothing more I can do but play the waiting game for 8 more days hahaha. AND yes so emotional and stressful but I am trying one day at a time!

Have fun with the baby stuff! And boo to doctors, if it's not for the baby who wants to go to the docs lol!

Yes CMC when is your next u/s?

Lucy you can have fun buying all the lovely blue stuff now woo hoo....

AFM...next scan is next Wed, I'm so scared as I'm sore at my right side. My HCG is over 10,000 yet we haven't seen foetal pole or hb yet???

Wish it was next wed as I'd know then!

CMC- it's funny how you and I are freaking out...I am scared of my low numbers and your wondering where your fetal pole is with high numbers...why can't we just have normal numbers and see everything, you know?! GRR so unfair! I know next week is SOO LONG...I go next Friday...But I know they will see amazing things for you next week!!! :)

I hope sp AM.... FX for us next week!!

Wish I didn't know I was pregnant till I was like 8 weeks lol

Hi ladies am glad you girls have each other to freak out with I mean it in a good way am sure next week you'll both get great news to ease your minds a bit

So we bought used baby gear off of Craigslist everything is pretty cute was a bit dirty but cleaned and washed everything couldn't keep the play yard as it was broken and ripped but that's ok I have another in mind :)

A little story for y'all at my apt today the nurse was taking my vitals and asking the regular questions she then asks if my periods are regular? I looked at her puzzled and say "well am pregnant so haven't had a period in awhile" she then says " does she know about this?" (meaning the dr I've been seeing for over a year and once a month since my BFP) she then asked how far along I was? I was pissed bc she's staring at her laptop the whole time which is where my records are kept did it not show up? The nurse is a dif one but I have seen her before its at the same clinic I go :dohh:

Lucy....that nurse sounds soooo clued in..not!! Ha ha I bet she felt like a right eejit.

Glad you got some baby things.

Just noticing your signature....congrats on naming your wee boy!! How wonderful!!

AM....yes I think Lucy is right...we are both just gonna freak out together to next week. FX for us

Lucy-Wow I would be so annoyed with that nurse...like really? First off she should be checking your chart and secondly she should of been paying attention! Some people just don't get it!!! But I am glad you got some things!! Baby shopping is always so much fun!! :) P.s. I love the name too!! very cute!! I can't wait to see pics!! When are you due?

CMC-Yes, I am very thankful I have you!! You have the same situation as me and it's much easier to talk to someone who knows what it's like then my friends here, you know? I mean, I know they try but they have no idea!

Morning lovelies :) been dreaming of food all night so naturally am super hungry LOL

CMC we chose Ivan bc of the meaning "gift from God" and also it's easy to say in English and Spanish my in laws don't speak English and Jose is my hubby's first name I didn't want to do the jr. thing

Am your so right people irl don't get it here either of why even tho am as far as I am I still worry or why I use my Doppler this is why I hang in here more than FB I announced it that we're having a boy and had one person say "congrats it's about time" needless to say my hubby was pissed so I just said " I waited for the right time and man"

The nurse did apologize I'm glad I don't get my prenatal from them tho :)

Lucy- I love the name!!! Matteo means gift from God in Italian...I am Italian and we speak it at home and my husband is Italian but his family doesn't speak it or really do any of the traditions but I want to name my future boy Matteo Anthony, Anthony is my husband name..I don't want a junior either!! How funny!! We are similar!!

Wow someone said that on fb?!! I LOVE your answer though! People just don't understand...do they ever think, oh maybe they had trouble or complications?!!?! uurgggh...but anyways you are getting your boy soon so that's all that matters!! :)

AM love the name that is so cute and am sure your hubby loves it too

My boss said the same thing he couldn't believe that she said he lo agreed I gave the right answer but its true some people don't have a brain

Love both your names choices ladies...very pretty....and very meaningful .... I would be clueless with names for baby....my DD is Ava Jane

My DH is Nathan and he loves Ethan as a name...think it means gift from God or else God has chosen??

CMC Ethan is a very cute name :) m sure once you knowwhatyour having you'll think of something

Ava Jane is very cute too

DH didn't want to know with DD but I sneakily found out at work and kept it to myself...I'm a radiographer ...it was too tempting.

FX all goes well this time I might stay team yellow

CMC- LOVE the name Ava and Ethan is a super cute name too!!!! Are you excited for Wednesday?! KMFX for you!! I go Friday!! Ahhh I am nervous lol!!!

I'm getting nervous yes!!! Just cannot wait to wed....praying for good news for us!!!

My first excruciating pain with the ectopic was at 5+6 which is where I am today.....FX no pain!! Really wanna get today over and be 6weeks tomorrow FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->