TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Congrats AM that's fab news

Lucy your pic is amazing

We're doing 4D at the next check up she tried yesterday but said he still looked a little skeletal LOL so she said at 24 weeks he hold have some fat on him to see him properly can't wait countdown begins :)

I'm so happy that you two are getting great u/s ok now try to relax a little ok :)

Hahah yes yes I am so much more relaxed now! We are telling our parents tonight!!! So that should be exciting!!!

The coil is a mirena coil used for birth control

I've had nothing.

Dr just said that most ectopics are a fluke with no reason or cause ......

Havent been on here in awhile congrats on your pregnancy fellow Mrs. NI buddy! how exciting! after a heterotopic aswell!:thumbup:

Hi Lucy! great pic!
I am also having a little boy, 4 weeks to go now and cannot wait, its dragging a little because im so excited .... u will be just fine!! this is your time x

Congrats Kaznib-You are full term soon, right!! Can't wait to see your baby!!!

AFM-I am getting a little bit of Pelvic Pressure, on and off, is this normal too? it's different from the other cramping I get.

Kaznib, thank you. I'm totally shocked my last period was only 6 weeks post surgery so was shocked but utterly delighted.

Such exciting times for you ahead. The last few weeks are hard. Just try to relax and rest if you can....though I bet u cannot sleep at the min.

AM...I'm sure it's normal....it's not painful is it? I rem with dd having that but t was from about 20weeks, I had thrush when preg once and it felt like pressure it was soooo weird. I think blood flow down there is increased so lots of those feelings can be normal.

Just be vigilant if you're sore then check it out but, you know baby isn't ectopic which is great.

CMC-Ya it doesn't hurt or anything I just noticed it, you know? I read online it is normal and it comes and goes with the other cramping so I am just assuming it's all involved but ahh anything I feel I freak out! lol Sometimes I wish I didn't feel so much!

I know it's sooooo hard to relax after n ectopic.

I have some pain at my left side at times but I'm assuming its the haematoma that's left there as there's no tube there and the ovary was nearly lost too so I guess I'm still healing.

You're still healing too. Cramps and stretching are normal....think it's called round ligament pain.

Just make sure it's not really painful...

Hi ladies :wave:

Kaznib your so close how exciting, every new weeks excites me too can't wait to see pics of your little boy

AM you'll notice a lot of things you might not have noticed otherwise once baby gets bigger he or she will pick a side and you'll feel it as pressure my son loves my left side which will ache at time :)

CMC how you doing Hun?

Oh and get sleep while you can as the bump grows it becomes harder to sleep especially if like me you get dreams that scare you so far the worse ones are my hubby making out with a housekeeper that makes me mad bc she a flirt and doesn't know boundaries the other I dreamed that that I had IVF and ended up preggers with a baby horse :shrug: at the u/s we could see the hoofs and I kept crying that I didn't want a baby horse but a real baby LOL :haha: hormones
The one with my hubby I woke up pissed off at him and I wouldn't let him near me :haha:

Lucy-thank you!! That makes me feel better!! I read online it could be from constipation which I definitely had yesterday and gas so it could be that too..I think since the ectopic everything I feel I freak out about, you know?

Lucy-hahaha your dreams are so funny!!! I had dreams about Rhino's last night but not birthing them hahaha

AM yes after an ectopic every thing makes you panic or wonder if they missed something but am sure your ok Hun I hate the gas my tummy hurts until its relieved LOL but its uncomfy and so is constipation but that eased a bit for me right now I really crave spicy food but get horrible heartburn so I really try to limit that

Yeah my dreams go from funny to scary all in one night I have oaken up crying or pissed off LOL but wouldn't change it for the world

I'm good ladies!!

Ha ha Lucy your dream story is sooo funny. Your poor hubby getting the cold shoulder because of a dream :haha:

I'm hoping to try and get a scan next wed. Not much to report!

Just cannot control my hunger:dohh: don't wanna be unhealthy but it's sooooo hard!

I usually follow slimming world and am strict and exercise but I've just had 2 slices of toast and butter for supper:blush: to be fair I did have a swim this evening

CMC it evens out LOL
I try my darnest to eat healthy but I can't help it am constantly hungry :( and its usually something bad although lately I can't stand anything to greasy it make me sick

AM I love watching your ticker......this week we have a blueberry in our belly......

CMC-OMG there are days when I eat horrible and then there are days I can't eat anything at all!!! Today I have super bad heartburn but I will take it over MS any day!!! When is your next ultrasound? My next one is Sept. 4th :) A week from today!!!

I don't have one scheduled. I'm gonna try and get a sneaky one next week if I can

CMC- yes yes for sure! I was kinda mad because when I went for my first one we got to see the baby and the heartbeat flicker and when I asked what the rate was he said oh this visit we are just making sure everything is there and next visit we will get the rate...really? You couldn't just tell me real quick lol...but 6 more days! I want to buy a doppler so bad but it's kinda expensive to get one that will work at 8 weeks lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->