TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Morning ladies up brigh and early not by choice LOL between my dog snoring next to me he refuses to sleep anywhere and my son kicking this early morning I couldn't sleep ooh well I gues this is prep for when he's here LOL

Aww lucy that is exciting to feel him kick!! I can't wait to have that!

Awww Lucy u bet you're tired though its fab to have your wee boy kicking I bet it's not so fab to have your other boy snoring:haha:

Lol it took me by surprise bc all I've really felt was flutters and occasional movements but not as obvious as that one
My other little boy is something else I love him to death but I've put a pillow between us to keep him a bit away from me lol he used to love my hubby now it's me all the time but he's so cute :) I'll see if I can upload a pic of him :)

This is my fur baby taking one of his many naps LOL

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_photobucket-9281-1353631510004.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_photobucket-23815-1341512135249.jpg

He loves my bed

Aww your puppy is so cute!!! I have a miniature dachshund and I love him!! He knew I was pregnant before me, following me everywhere, staying by my side..I knew something had to be up!!!

AM my hubs and I noticed that too but I just thought he was mad at my hubby :haha: or that he missed me once I took my test it all made sense LOL now it's like he's glued to me I love him but sometimes I need my space

Lucy your doggies are cute. I have 2 too

CMC I only have one :) we were going to adopt a second but he's more of a loner doggie and doesn't like other dogs in the house he'll tolerate for a bit but then it's time for them to go sorry for the confusing pics but its the same pup he's snoring away now too LOL

I think when they've always been on their own they couldn't have another!

I had 2 then one got knocked down, milo was devastated he burned for ages so 2 weeks later we got a new pup and milo loved having a new companion!

I truly believe they know about sooooo much tool like pregnancies

My hubby says all animals can sense something but I just saw a show that says dogs do have a "sense" of things I just hope that he accepts the baby he's a rescue and we don't know much about his history he doesn't like kids at all but my hubby thinks that he will love Ivan FX that's true

My dogs adapted very well Lucy so I am sure your little doggie will too

cmc I really hope so bc there is no way that we are getting rid of him we would just keep them separated but everything that I have researched says that they see it as a new member of their pack? I was told to put one of my hubby's shirts in the crib and let it absorb baby's smell and then allow my pup to sleep with that shirt so we are going to be doing that anything to allow him to get used to a baby

Yes I did that with a blanket too. I don't have my dogs sleep in at night but they were in all day nd evening and were totally fine!! Lots of sniffing and exploring but totally fine.

I could never ever give a dog away!! Ever!!!

Hope everyone is well! I'm about 5 dpo....will probably test next week!

CMC same here we love him like our own he's spoiled, and we know him so that I'd def not an option we might start to make him sleep in his bed tho he refuses to sleep anywhere but next to me I laid on the floor last night he was on the couch with my hubby he jumped off went to lick me and then just laid next to me my hubby is funny he says he loves more than him I just say yep I got our two boys LOL :)

Allie FX for you Hun

Ha ha Lucy it's so funny how spoilt they get!

Allie FX for u!! I have a feeling your BFP will be quick as you have had fast ones before

Lucy-there is books online about how to get your dog ready! Even like taking them on walks with the stroller! Also the blanket is a great idea! Luckily, I have many young nieces and nephews that my dog has been around and he loves kids so I am not worried and I am sure your dogs will be okay too..it's just you have to train them right away..maybe even practice with a baby doll..I mean I know it sounds crazy but if it's worth it for the dogs to get used to it now, I totally would!

AM def looking into the doll thing my hubby is confident he'll adjust well am hoping he will he's such a sweetie but hates kids :( at least bigger ones but hoping he'll accept ours as part of his "pack"

Lucy-Yes he might accept him too but always worth a try! I would die if I lost my dog so like we have a running stroller lol and we took my nephew in it and he did good. My friend has like a 2 month old and came over and my dog did ok..but licked him right int he face as he was sleeping lol...woke the baby up which is fine he licked him but ugh got to get that under control real fast! Did you ever get pressure on your cervix? I get pressure from time to time on my cervix and I freaked out but I did tons or research and ppl say it's normal and goes away in the 2nd trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->