TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Lucy-hahahaha that is sooo cute!!!! Ya, I am sure he was just sleeping! I am excited to see the 4D picture if you upload it!!!!

AM I had a scan there on Monday, have a pic on a couple of pages back...but next scan and appt is Tuesday!!!!!!

cmc-saw it and loved it!!!!! I go next Tuesday as well but it's a meeting with the midwife! I am excited!! I bet no u/s though...I go again Wed. Oct. 2nd and they are doing the spine test so I will get an u/s then and then I will get bloodwork for the down syndrome test, did you guys do those too?

Yeah they're offered, I didn't get it last time as it wouldn't have changed the outcome of my pregnancy if I was high risk downs.....I think some ladies who are a 1in2 chance fear their entire pregnancy yet their baby may not have it and then ladies with. 1in 10,000 chance could be that one unlucky one ...... I didn't want the stress but I did have the nucheal fold scan....

Hi ladies :wave:

Well apt went great !!! He's growing perfectly and no markers for DS I didn't get the 12 week scan so they're checking now he was wiggling around ooh I loved it :D the dr was actually really nice this time thankfully and we discussed when delivery would be she said before 40 weeks so 38/39 weeks

I'm going again in 4 weeks for another growth scan am so excited they didn't do the 4D as the tech said we should wait so we can get a good pic :) am fine with that knowing my son is growing and doing good is more important we then went shopping for more items bought our first pack of bottles and diapers its starting to hit me that by the end of the year I might be a mommy LOL

Will upload a pic from today ooh AM he's still graving for his bits LOL :rofl:

Not a 4D but today's profile pic of my little boy :D

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_09a1c92a196cc61afcf242fa803f6725_zpsfb446bdc.jpg

Lucy fab pics....sooooo glad it's all going well

Lucy-That pic is amazing!!!!! So cute!!!!! When are you due again!? I am happy everything is going great for you guys!!!

Thanks ladies its amazing looking at him go from a tiny blob to an actual baby LOL

AM am due Jan 11 but seems I might be induced a bit early :)

Saveme-I had my surgery in May and got my first period in July and my doc said it was okay to start trying in July. How long has it been since the surgery? You do want your body to heal because when you are pregnant you will feel a lot of pulling and pressure in the surgery areas and you want to make sure that is all healed okay just in case! I know it's hard...I was like you. I was training for my half-marathon again, eating right, and wanted my period SO BAD.....it's when I went on vacation to relax, I got my period the next day! So stress does play a lot on our bodies!

Saveme-I had my surgery in May and got my first period in July and my doc said it was okay to start trying in July. How long has it been since the surgery? You do want your body to heal because when you are pregnant you will feel a lot of pulling and pressure in the surgery areas and you want to make sure that is all healed okay just in case! I know it's hard...I was like you. I was training for my half-marathon again, eating right, and wanted my period SO BAD.....it's when I went on vacation to relax, I got my period the next day! So stress does play a lot on our bodies!

Exactly the same for me -----save me.....I think you only need to wait if you had methotrexate.

My ectopic was attached to my bowel and I still got pregnant 7 weeks after surgery

Hi girls, well we decided to try DH gave in and said "if it's meant to be it will be" so lastnight was the first official DTD:blush:
CMC and AM I did have the mtx and I didn't have surgery I still have both tubes, me and DH are no longer nervous or scared we both are going off of faith at this point... I've loaded up on my folic acid sup and I'm also taking a multi vit so other than eating healthy and exercising the rest is up to GOD.

Also I seen all the scan pics ladies those are some good looking pics...absolutely beautiful.:flower:

Saveme-Yayyy!!! I think you heal faster with the shot! GL to you guys!! Do you know when you are ovulating?

Afm-does anyone still get crampy from time to time? I know it can be gas and I know it's stretching but I just wanted to see if anyone else gets it too!

Saveme I did the same same thing I went on faith if it was meant to be it would be. It took a while and it was scary,still is, but I have faith that God will take care of my son and me. I will keep you in my prayers Hun for a fast BFP and a healthy pregnancy glad your hubby came around :)

To be honest it's still sinking in that am going to have a baby in a few months. I talk to my hubby that am scared am going to be a bad mom just bc I always believed I would never have kids, don't get me wrong I love my son more than anything it just hasn't completely sunk in yet am sure now that I feel him it will def sink in.

AM I still do it sometimes is gas LOL others is stretching and sometimes it's just Ivan :shrug: at least I think it's him kicking something in there as long as they are not to uncomfortable you should be fine :)

Lucy-Aww you are going to be a great mommy!!!!! I have no doubt about that!!!

Thanks, I feel better you still feel that too. My doc says I am fine and it's everything we said but I just worry still lol!

Saveme-Yayyy!!! I think you heal faster with the shot! GL to you guys!! Do you know when you are ovulating?

Afm-does anyone still get crampy from time to time? I know it can be gas and I know it's stretching but I just wanted to see if anyone else gets it too!

Saveme I did the same same thing I went on faith if it was meant to be it would be. It took a while and it was scary,still is, but I have faith that God will take care of my son and me. I will keep you in my prayers Hun for a fast BFP and a healthy pregnancy glad your hubby came around :)

To be honest it's still sinking in that am going to have a baby in a few months. I talk to my hubby that am scared am going to be a bad mom just bc I always believed I would never have kids, don't get me wrong I love my son more than anything it just hasn't completely sunk in yet am sure now that I feel him it will def sink in.

AM I'm not sure when I OV but me and DH just decided to dtd every other day. I've been temping since 1st day of AF, so I'll know soon enough. And Lucy you'll be a great mommy and soon enough that little man will be in your arms:baby:
Thanks ladies for all the good wishes I'm praying like crazy that we will have our little miracle soon.:flower:

Hey ladies so I thought I had a UTI so the docs called me right in. Luckily I didn't but they still did and U/S to be nice!! This was the first time I saw the baby move! I was a little sad my hubby wasn't with me but when we go again next week I will eat some chocolate hahaha!

https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/10w3d_zps9be3cd5d.jpg

Fabulous pic AM....so exciting!!!

Lucy....you are going to be a wonderful mummy and wee Ivan will be in your arms before you know it

Save me....how's your cycle going?

How's everyone else?

AM how cute !!! Aaw love it

Since I now know I'm getting induced I'm going to try to get a date out of the nurse when I see her on the first :) I'm pushing for end of Dec. like the 26 not really wanting the 31 as I would love for him to be born this year :)

Ooh and I made it to 24 WEEKS !!!! Bump pic :D same place where hubby and I got married :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_42ce96d659d087757036812bc1dfc04c_zpsf8cd63fa.jpg

Awesome unborn baby pics guys! Ultrasound pics always kinda creep me out in a cute way lol they look like cute little aliens or something... no offence!

I am about 8 dpo now, give or take I guess. Been having symptoms, but I know all too well about having symptoms and then AF rearing her ugly head. Been peeing a lot, smell aversions, and gums have been bleeding when I brush. The weirdest though is that my boobs aren't sore like they always are which I take as a sign I am NOT pregnant because when I was preg before my boobs were more sore than ever! I guess I'll see soon!

Lucy you look fab!! O my goodness getting your date will be amazing....exciting!!

Nazz...don't overanalyse symptoms as I had none this time.......FX for you!! Did you chart or DTD everyday or anything special this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->