TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

CMC-Hey girl!!! How are you feeling!?! So close for us now!! I am so excited!! Let's see if we will go on the same day hehehe!! Wow, you seem so busy with the house extension, I hope it is all coming together for you!! :)

Lucy-CMC is right, you are super mom! Hope I can be like that too! :)

AFM-I do have the baby room finished!! I will have to take some pics tonight and put them on here (I am currently at work hehe). We had the baby shower and got basically everything we need!! And we got gift cards so we will keep those for after he is born for diapers or something we forgot last minute!! lol I have a question, so I am trying to do a natural birth, and I just wanted to know if anyone has done it or has advice? I am getting nervous, I am 34 weeks today! So I know I have time but not too much anymore!!

Dev-So sorry about your loss hunny! Did you lose your tube or just get the shot? I lost my left tube. But every woman on here has had an ectopic and gotten pregnant! I hope that gives you some hope :)

CMC-Hey girl!!! How are you feeling!?! So close for us now!! I am so excited!! Let's see if we will go on the same day hehehe!! Wow, you seem so busy with the house extension, I hope it is all coming together for you!! :)

Lucy-CMC is right, you are super mom! Hope I can be like that too! :)

AFM-I do have the baby room finished!! I will have to take some pics tonight and put them on here (I am currently at work hehe). We had the baby shower and got basically everything we need!! And we got gift cards so we will keep those for after he is born for diapers or something we forgot last minute!! lol I have a question, so I am trying to do a natural birth, and I just wanted to know if anyone has done it or has advice? I am getting nervous, I am 34 weeks today! So I know I have time but not too much anymore!!

Dev-So sorry about your loss hunny! Did you lose your tube or just get the shot? I lost my left tube. But every woman on here has had an ectopic and gotten pregnant! I hope that gives you some hope :)

Lost my left tube.. when I woke up in recovery the nurse told me they saved my tube but at my post op the doc said oh no we took it out. So down to my right tube now which has had 3 major surgeries on it since I was 16 years old. I have very little hope after all of the losses because they wont do any testing to tell me why I keep losing now. Something has to have changed since my reversal because I had 6 kids prior. I did have a few early losses in those years but only 1 that I went to the ER for

Devon so sorry for your loss Hun FX you get your little miracle soon,

AM you could try natural but with the option for meds if you need them. I went 14 hours with contractions which were semi painful until I gave in to the epidural I believe I have a high pain tolorence though

You girls are so close can't wait :D

Lucy-Hahah I do have a high pain tolerance too but after 14 hours I would be getting the epidural too hahaha!! That is just SO LONG lol

I know I am excited! I just had an ultrasound this morning because they thought he was breech but today it showed he was head down and ready to go!! So that made me happy!!! Can't wait any day soon!

Hello everyone I am new to board and website and thought I could use some support from others who have went through what I have. I am 25 years old and currently going through an ectopic pregnancy for the second time in 6 months. I was lucky enough to be treated with a shot of the cancer drug to stop the pregnancy. Did anyone find it difficult to conceive after having two ectopic pregnancies?

Hello everyone I am new to board and website and thought I could use some support from others who have went through what I have. I am 25 years old and currently going through an ectopic pregnancy for the second time in 6 months. I was lucky enough to be treated with a shot of the cancer drug to stop the pregnancy. Did anyone find it difficult to conceive after having two ectopic pregnancies?
No advice here, just wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

Gray-I am so sorry for your loss! With my ectopic they removed my tube but I do know there are ladies on here you had ectopics and got the shot and conceived, even after multiple ectopics! Unfortunately, once you have an ectopic you are more susceptible to get more since of scarring! But I wanted to say I am so sorry and if you ever need any help or just want to vent, we are all here for you! There are tons of ladies on here with ectopic, like myself, who got pregnant and had healthy babies!

Gray and Devon I'm so sorry fir your loss. Like AM I too had my tube removed as it's meant to help avoid a second ectopic. If the ovary is saved I know it's good as a single tube can collect eggs from both sides.

(mine was twins one in uterus which I miscarried and one ectopic in my left tube) I had the ectopic the same day as AM....20th may 2013 and I'm due in less than 4 weeks so it was very fast fir me which I'm so grateful for.

I wish you both a fast BFP

Lucy I hope you're well, though I've no doubt you're still juggling work and baby like a trooper. How's wee Ivan?

AM I'm good I'm 36plus2 today, cannot believe how fast it's going. I finished work two weeks ago as I had tins if leave left to take! It great bring at home with Ava we are having so much fun together

How are you? Anymore gorgeous nursery pictures? I uploaded a few if my extension pics on Instagram so should share some as I've made a playroom at one end if my kitchen area

As for labour.......I was in labour for 26 hrs with Ava.....I'm praying this time is much much quicker .....any wonder I needed forceps at the end....ouch

Excuse the typos I'm on my iPad tonight and I hate it

Gray-I am so sorry for your loss! With my ectopic they removed my tube but I do know there are ladies on here you had ectopics and got the shot and conceived, even after multiple ectopics! Unfortunately, once you have an ectopic you are more susceptible to get more since of scarring! But I wanted to say I am so sorry and if you ever need any help or just want to vent, we are all here for you! There are tons of ladies on here with ectopic, like myself, who got pregnant and had healthy babies!

Thanks Amcolecchi I would definitely good to know that I have a support system outside of my fiancé and my family. I have my fingers crossed that this is the last time I have to go through this because it is definitely draining physically and emotionally.

New here. TTC after ectopic on 4 feb

Devond I am sorry for you lost I too am going through the same thing. I was diagnosed on March 5 2014 with a second ectopic pregnancy. I am currently waiting for my hcg numbers to drop. How were you treated for you ectopic? I was given methotrexate and it seems to be working.

Ladies, ive had some good news finally... BFP!!!!

Finally, 6 months since my ectopic, and after agonising about what was going on, it's happened right before I have all these tests and appointments booked in! Murphy's Law I guess

Went straight to a blood test as I seemed to have implanted really late - I had a tiny amount of blood on the day AF was due, which I recognised as implantation bleeding, even though it was nearly a week later than it should be.

Oh well, I'll take it ;)

Guess I need to cancel those tests then...

Kinda worried ill have another ectopic or mc, but trying to stay positive!

Have a lovely weekend all.

Sbaud congrats!!

I just stopped by to say hello and catch up on the news, I'm expecting af tomorrow, hoping for a bfp instead but doubtful. Using cbfm first month once the witch arrives,

Sbaud that's great news congratulations!!! It's so exciting and terrifying all at once I know how scary it is just take one day at a time and enjoy !!!!! Great news

Yay!! congrats on you BFP. I hope all goes well and I wish you best.

Hi. Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately I had another miscarriage.

Still have my doc appt next Tuesday so I guess I'll be doing tests and all to see what's going on.

I'm disappointed but we only had one day of happiness before I started bleeding. So it doesnt feel as devastating as the last time. If that makes any sense at all...

I'm thinking about putting all the 'planning' on hold, no more cycle monitoring etc. just live normally and if it happens, it happens. But I doubt I'll be able!

Better luck to the rest of you!
Simone

Hi. Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately I had another miscarriage.

Still have my doc appt next Tuesday so I guess I'll be doing tests and all to see what's going on.

I'm disappointed but we only had one day of happiness before I started bleeding. So it doesnt feel as devastating as the last time. If that makes any sense at all...

I'm thinking about putting all the 'planning' on hold, no more cycle monitoring etc. just live normally and if it happens, it happens. But I doubt I'll be able!

Better luck to the rest of you!
Simone

I am so sorry for your lost :cry:. If you need some support I am here for you. I see you said that you are just going to let it happen but if you would like we can be ttc buddies I am still recovering from my ectopic still waiting for my hcg number to go down. I am looking to try some natural remedies that are suppose to improve fertility chances. Both times I was pregnant I was not even trying they both came as an surprise. I am here for you :friends:

SBaud- I'm so sorry for your loss Hun hope the drs can find some answers for you. :hugs:

Gray- welcome and sorry I have no advice on a double ectopic I'm one of those rare cases I have only one ovary and one tube I had an ectopic on that tube and had to have open surgery to remove it bc if endometriosis :( My son is truly a miracle bc for years I had been told I would never conceive. It happened natural and by surprise I never though my body would be able to do it he was born at 35 weeks but bc of high blood pressure complications don't lose hope Hun if it happened for me it can happen for you

AM and CMC so close I can't wait for baby pics so excited
Sorry I've been MIA trying to get Ivan into a decent schedule but I think he rules the house LOL
Ivan is looking more like me everyday he is so big now 3 1/2 months old time is flying this is him on Saturday getting ready to go out

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_B6CC162A-97B5-4CB8-BA07-107B11DFBF1E_zpsixtythyj.jpg

SBaud- I'm so sorry for your loss Hun hope the drs can find some answers for you. :hugs:

Gray- welcome and sorry I have no advice on a double ectopic I'm one of those rare cases I have only one ovary and one tube I had an ectopic on that tube and had to have open surgery to remove it bc if endometriosis :( Munson is truly a miracle bc for years I had been told I would never conceive. It happened natural and by surprise I never though my body would be able to do it he was born at 35 weeks but bc of high blood pressure complications don't lose hope Hun if it happened for
me it can happen for you

AM and CMC so close I can't wait for baby pics so excited
Sorry I've been MIA trying to get Ivan into a decent schedule but I think he rules the house LOL
Ivan is looking more like me everyday he is so big now 3 1/2 months old time is flying this is him on Saturday getting ready to go out

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_B6CC162A-97B5-4CB8-BA07-107B11DFBF1E_zpsixtythyj.jpg

Thanks Lucy for your words of encouragement. I am keeping hope alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->