TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

:hi: Hi girls well you all probably dont remember me but I was on here a while ago when all of you were preggo 2013... Anyway quick update this past week I finally got a :bfp::bfp: at 10dpo strong lines and no bleeding, spotting, nothing. Like my other 2 pregnancies that ended in EP. So its still early days but Im super excited and so happy to see all of you with your beautiful babies. God bless!

Saveme-I do remember you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am truly happyy or you!!! When is your first appointment?!?!

It was today 18dpo and they date me at 5+1 they did a u/s and seen ges sac and yolk. Beta at 16dpo was 2293. Kinda wish I seen fetal pole and h/r but maybe next week. I get my next beta results tomorrow. But to be honest Im so happy little bean is in the right spot this time. Most ppl freak out when they dont see the fetal pole or h/r but me I'm truly grateful. God is good.

Hey ladies!! Just checking in to say Hi and see how everyone is doing!!! Matteo is already 4 months old and teething!! We are going to start trying for #2 soon since we are not sure how long it will take!!!!

Save me im sooo happy for you... Congratulations!!!!! Hope you're well!!

AM... Hi... Good to hear from you... Your wee man is a wee babe!!! I'm so broody too right now but I really need to finish my masters then Go for number three... Scarlett is teething too it's just awful on them... Keep us posted with your baby making plans I'm excited for you!!!

AWWW CMC teething is the worst!! I can't believe how fast they are growing!!! Aww good luck on your masters!! Yes, I don't blame you for waiting till after your masters to TTC!! I don't have a period because I still breastfed so we are just doing the deed 2-4 times a week for the entire month of August hahaha! I am sure hubby won't mind lol!

Hi girls just checking in well 7 week scan showed lil bean with heart beat at 160! So still taking it one day at a time and patiently waiting on next scan which is on the 22nd!!! Im so excited...
AM good luck with the baby making!
CMC good luck with teething and your masters!
Glad to see everyone well and healthy+happy.

Saveme-Yayy a very strong heartbeat!!! Yes, I took it one day at a time too! And to be honest it is normal to be worried the entire time, I was! I didn't feel 100% better till he came out!! What day are you due?

Hello my lovelies :wave:

It's been awhile, Saveme CONGRATS !!! So exciting to have another baby coming to the group !! :)

AM Matteo is so cute !!!

CMC how are you doing? Hope baby Scarlett is doing great. !!!

As for us Ivan will be 8 months on Thursday :) :happydance: can't believe how fast time is going, he has two teeth that are about to pop through LOL poor baby he's in pain he has achieved a big milestone he sits up in his own bit wobbly but getting better by the day :) and he's showing signs of getting ready to crawl, tho he's pretty mobile now he will roll, drag, pull himself where he wants to go LOL he is also sleeping through the night and ears solids now :)
And yes we're still trying for #2 Ivan is such an easy baby that am afraid the next one will be harder LOL
Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are well hope to be in here more often :)

This is from this weekend :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_6198ce5c2564caa9f87870334c9d2f3d_zps037aba95.jpg

OMG Lucy is Ivan is so big!!!! I can't believe how old he is!!! We are trying for #2 also but I still haven't gotten my period but I know you can get prego without getting it back!! I am so excited to see everyone and their babies doing so well! I am still nervous about another ectopic, but trying to stay positive!! :)

He looks big but still measures small for his age which I'm ok with bc he has reached other milestones and he's thriving :)

Are you doing anything to track ovulation? We are just going with the flow this time around, but I have been curios to temp again LOL

Hi Lucy529 Ivan is so adorable.. wow 8months and ttc #2 wishing you lots of luck and loads of baby dust!
Same to you AM, Matteo is super cute love that pic just perfect... Loads of baby dust to you and DH!
I worry alittle but I just keep telling myself God has control and He's protecting this lil bean I know it...
So I'll keep updated and hopefully you gals will be posting those BFPs soon!!!

Saveme- Thank you!!! And yes just keep staying positive!! Do you have ultrasounds coming up?

Lucy- We are going with the flow now but I think I am going to use the OPK test strips starting this weekend. My husband has to go to Cali for a week in Sept. so I am hoping I can figure out when I ovulate this month to have an idea for next month so hopefully we can get together before he leaves for a week! Watch I will ovulate when he is gone lol!

AM that's what we're doing just going with the flow, I leave it in Gods hands

Saveme yes your little bean is being watched over by a God staying positive is best :)

Ivan has now begun to crawl 0-o I'm in trouble now LOL

Yes AM have my ob scan on the 22nd then again on the 29th. Im super excited and nervous at the sametime but like Lucy God is watching over the lil one just have to remain positive...

Hey everyone!! I haven't been on here in awhile!! I am wondering how everyone is doing?!!?! My Matteo is going to be 6 months old next week! I can't believe how time flies!! We are currently TTC #2! I am excited!! Still nervous about another ectopic but trying to stay positive! Hope all is well with you ladies!!!

Hi AM !!:wave:

Can't believe your little Matteo will be six months already Ivan is 9 1/2 LOL time is flying. Still no BFP but I think I need to get back on the losing weight wagon in order for that to happen.

FX we end up preggo soon lol

Wow they are getting so old too fast!!! Time needs to slow down!! Ya I need to lose weight too-uurrghh, I just started my period today which is my first time ever since Matteo is still EBF we did just start some solids too.. So I am hoping now that I know my cycle is back we can start trying actively now!! KMFX for you!! I will have to upload a more recent pic of Matteo...Question when did Ivan roll from back to tummy? Matteo can do tummy to back and sit up on his own for a little while but he still wont roll from back to tummy..he gets to his side but won't continue on going over lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->