TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

CMC- Sorry I have been mia, work has been crazy and I am trying to get everything done before I go on maternity leave! I definitely will upload a baby room pic asap, it looks awesome!! How did the extension go on your house? How are you feeling? I just went to the doc yesterday and I was 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced! So I don't think I will be going by the 14th I am guessing in the next 7-10 days Matteo will be here! It would be awesome if we had our babies the same day lol!!

Lucy-OMG HE IS ADORABLE!!!! I still can't believe he is almost 4 months old!! Where has the time gone?!!?! He is such a little cutie!!

AM-thanks :) I wonder where the time is going as well, he's become very vocal lol can't wait until you have your lo in your arms not long now so excited for you and CMC

Hey ladies sorry it's been awhil buti had my baby boy Matteo!! April 4th 5 lbs. 13oz 19 1/2 inches long!! I'll upload a pic soon! how is everyone doing!?!

AM I'm soooooo delighted for you that's wonderful news!!!! Hope you are both well!!!!! He came early for you that's great

I think my original due date of 15th might be accurate for me I was 3cm last Thursday and have had a couple of shows but no labour yet!!!!!

Cannot wait to see pictures!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Lucy how are you and little Ivan doing?

Thank you!!! Yes we are both doing great! He decided to show up early on his own, no induction or anything!! Here is a pic of him on my husband's belly from a few days ago! https://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/amcolecchi/IMG952014041295121328951_zps01692313.jpg

OH my goodness Amcolecchi congrats on your bundle of joy he is so precious!! How are you feeling?

AM he is gorgeous!!!! Hope motherhood is going well!!!!

AM CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! :happydance:

He is adorable I'm so happy for you :) glad your both well

CMC your next girl :)

Ivan is doing great he's just growing we have started to feed him cereal :) he's growing way to fast

Baby Scarlett is here she arrived yesterday at. 7.36pm and I got a water birth which I always wanted !!!!

Baby Scarlett 15.04.14!!!! So in love !!! Ava loves being a big sister

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
Amchol and cmc congratulations!!! I came looking for you both seeing as the other ectopic thread is so quiet now! I remembered you must have been due about now, and when I found you you both have your little rainbow bundles!so happy for you both, beautiful pictures...enjoy all the cuddles! Lots of love x x x

Aww thank you !!!

It's a year today since AM and I had our ectopics.... Feeling kinda strange.... It's wonderful what a year brings!!!

I guess there's people destined for this world and little angels who are not!!! My wee Scarlett wouldn't be here if I didn't have the ectopic

Cmc it's so crazy to think this day last year was the worst day of my life! And now we are incredibly happy with our babies! Having Matteo makes my life complete I wouldn't change anything! HOw are you and Scarlett doing!? I haven't been as active lately but I'm going to start being active again!!!

Cmc-Scarlett is so precious! So crazy you went on your original due date!

Hi ladies :wave: been awhile
Been busy on my end with work and a now 6 month old Ivan he's growing so fast we love the interaction he has with us :) we are already trying for baby #2 Lol crazy I know but am not getting any younger so I need to get the ball rolling

Hope you are all well AM and CMC hope you ladies are having fun with you los

Hey hun!!! I can't believe Ivan is already 6 months!!! That is so awesome and exciting!! Matteo will be ten weeks old Friday!! My hubby and I want to start trying for number 2 in August! With his sperm problem and me only having one tube we aren't sure how long it will take! Are you breastfeeding? Reason I ask is I am and I heard sometimes it's hard to get prego while breastfeeDing but my mom got pregnant with my bro while she was breastfeeding me! So it can happen!! We must stay in touch! Cmc I hope all is going well for your little girls!!

Hi girls!!! Wow is 6 months already... Where did that time go????

It's so exciting you two are both thinking if number two!!!! I think I will def go a third time though hubby wants four but I said no way

We are doing great... I'm now combi feeding Scarlett and it's working out well.

I think it's harder to get pregnant when breastfeeding but it's obviously not impossible

CMC-I see you did a waterbirth!! How was that!? I wanted to do that but my hospital couldn't do it. I could sit in there but no birthing in there! I did do a natural labor though-9 hours, so not too bad but not as short as my SIL who was like 3 hours natural labor lol!!

How are you other ladies doing?!?! I have a scary question. So I only have my left tube and say I get prego again and I get another ectopic in my other tube and lose that tube can I not get prego anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->