TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

It was around six months, he hated tummy time so I was surprised when he began to roll over LOL it kind it just happens out of the blue one minute they can't do it then the next your running to make sure they don't fall off the bed LOL

Ivan is now in the cruising stage it's a bit nerve wrecking but it's hilarious watching my hubby freak out when he lets go to flop back on the floor to sit down LOL

Aww Lucy that is too cute!!! Matteo hates tummy time too as soon as I put him on his tummy he rolls to his back!! He does sleep on his side tho and he is getting sooooo close, he just wont fully roll over to his stomach! lol He will be six months Saturday!!! eek can't believe how time is flying!!!! No prego here yet either, I just had my first cycle so I am hoping we can start trying..if nothing by his first birthday we might have to do IUI again since my husband has sperm issues!

AM yes time is rushing my Ivan will be 10 months old on Tuesday !!!
I have begun to think about what we're doing for his birthday my hubby and me def want to take the day off to spend it with him, I'm also thinking of baking him his cake so he can smash it Lol and one for us to actually eat :) we're not planning a big party since we don't have family close by but def celebrating.

Hi Ladies,
I had and ectopic in Jan 2014. I had to have removal surgery and lost my right tube. We decided we would try again starting in May but still no luck yet. I am glad I found this forum it gives me a little more hope. I am/was scared that I might not be able to conceive again even though the doctor said I could. It took 3 years for my DS and almost 3 more for ectopic. I have irregular cycles and it makes it harder for me to get pregnant and now with only one tube. I was very nervous, upset and depressed but still hopeful.

Hi gals quick update, me and DH are expecting a little girl!!!! Anyway hope all you girls are doing well.

Saveme congrats!!!! Any names picked out?

Afindley so sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:
It is possible as you have read on here I had my ectopic in my only tube and still managed to a have a healthy little boy I'm sure it will happen for you Hun are you tempting or doing anything to check for O

Hello ladies,
I love hearing about your stories of hope after ectopic :)
I didn't want to seem like I invading this thread but I really just need to ask question of ladies who understand.
I had a ectopic pregnancy a few years and didn't get pregnant again after that. I am now finally pregnant with a baby conceived through ivf. I wanted to know when you finally had a viable pregnancy did you have any tube pain or pressure at all. I have started to and I am so worried to even get it checked to see where the baby is...my 6 weeks scan is not until the end of the month, my last ectopic was found at 5 weeks and I am just 4 weeks and I can already feel some niggling...but I am just wondering is it just me being hyper aware of m body as ya know once you have had ectopic every niggle you wonder if it is life threating!! I just wanted to know you ladies who got pregnant how did those early stages feel physically for you?
If you do answer my question I will be appreciative :)
Princess

Hi princess! Congratulations!
Please dont feel like youre invading, all the ladies on the ectopic threads are lovely, its just not very active now because we mostly all have babies!
I had an ectopic and my left tube removed. When I got pregnant I had terrible niggling pains and cramps, mainly in my right side which terrified me! I was so scared. I also had some spotting and was pretty sure I was going to get bad news. But I had a scan at 6 weeks and everything was great, baby was in the right place with his little heart beating away. And right now he is here sat on my lap smiling up at me. I remember how scared I was thinking it was another ectopic, but most of the ladies had experienced the same pain, its just everything getting settled in, adjusting and growing. I had the pains on and off for the first 12 weeks I think. And everything was fine.
Good luck and let us know how your scan goes! Come talk to us anytime x x x

Hi princess! Congratulations!
Please dont feel like youre invading, all the ladies on the ectopic threads are lovely, its just not very active now because we mostly all have babies!
I had an ectopic and my left tube removed. When I got pregnant I had terrible niggling pains and cramps, mainly in my right side which terrified me! I was so scared. I also had some spotting and was pretty sure I was going to get bad news. But I had a scan at 6 weeks and everything was great, baby was in the right place with his little heart beating away. And right now he is here sat on my lap smiling up at me. I remember how scared I was thinking it was another ectopic, but most of the ladies had experienced the same pain, its just everything getting settled in, adjusting and growing. I had the pains on and off for the first 12 weeks I think. And everything was fine.
Good luck and let us know how your scan goes! Come talk to us anytime x x x

Thanx so much for getting back to me ,this has given me some hope to not worry so much...I literally have not even celebrated or smiled about being pregnant just yet because I've convinced myself that its an ectopic baby and I'm so nervous...to know you and some of the others experienced this too puts my mind at ease a lot...I've finally plucked up some courage to go see the doctor tomorrow see if they can run some blood tests or something, because I'm pretty sure it would be too early to see anything by scan....I will keep you posted thank you so much for your kindness :) xx

I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. When I saw that positive test I felt nothing because I didnt allow myself too. I was too scared to feel happy. You can go to your doctor and get them to check your hcg levels, I had bloods taken and then repeated 48 hours later to see if the numbers had doubled, a pregnancy which has implanted normally and is developing normally should double in hcg every 48 hours. Its not as much reassurance as having a scan, but it will give you some hope and peace of mind, they wont see anything on a scan until around 6 weeks. And even then its just a sac and yolk. (But also dont panic if you just see a sac and no heartbeat yet, that isnt always seen until 7-8 weeks I was just lucky!)
Hang in there, im sure the niggling pains are actually good signs. So glad to help, if I make a difference to one person then it makes what I went through worthwhile :) Xxx

I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. When I saw that positive test I felt nothing because I didnt allow myself too. I was too scared to feel happy. You can go to your doctor and get them to check your hcg levels, I had bloods taken and then repeated 48 hours later to see if the numbers had doubled, a pregnancy which has implanted normally and is developing normally should double in hcg every 48 hours. Its not as much reassurance as having a scan, but it will give you some hope and peace of mind, they wont see anything on a scan until around 6 weeks. And even then its just a sac and yolk. (But also dont panic if you just see a sac and no heartbeat yet, that isnt always seen until 7-8 weeks I was just lucky!)
Hang in there, im sure the niggling pains are actually good signs. So glad to help, if I make a difference to one person then it makes what I went through worthwhile :) Xxx

Hun THANK YOU sooo much honestly I cannot thank you enough for your kind messages of reassurance!! I went to the early pregnancy unit this morning, they looked at my past history of ectopic pregnancy and took into account the fact that I had, had IVF and offered me a transvaginal scan! As SOON as the doctor put the device inside me she said "Straight away I can see the sac and that little dot right there measuring a little les then a millimetre is where your baby is starting to grow!" I was :cry: :cry: with tears of relief and joy!!Also I honestly was not expecting them to be able to see anything at all so early on?!We think that because we had a 5 day transfer with our IVF which means that the embryo had already hatched out of its shell by the time he/she was put into my womb, so were thinking I'm more like 5 weeks pregnant measurement wise...The doctor said the reason my tube feels strange and niggly is because of the fertility treatment drugs, they have enlarged my ovaries, as the drugs are still in my system, so my ovaries they are aggravated and that is why I am feeling like this! She said everything looked fine and could see nothing in my tube!!Result!!!I am soo happy I am finally pregnant after ectopic :happydance: Thank God and now I am definitely smiling lol Thank you sooo much!!!!

Oh wow what amazing news!!! Im so so happy for you, that is just so great! To have seen a tiny dot in the right place so early is so wonderful, and the ivf irritating your ovaries and tubes makes so much sense! I hope you feel reassured now. Im so glad for you that they offered you a scan early, hopefully you can relax a little now. You go ahead and smile and enjoy...you're having a baby!!!
Congratulations mama :) x x x x

Oh wow what amazing news!!! Im so so happy for you, that is just so great! To have seen a tiny dot in the right place so early is so wonderful, and the ivf irritating your ovaries and tubes makes so much sense! I hope you feel reassured now. Im so glad for you that they offered you a scan early, hopefully you can relax a little now. You go ahead and smile and enjoy...you're having a baby!!!
Congratulations mama :) x x x x

:flower: Thanks so much hun! It feel's so weird to finally be pregnant after all of this time!Plus this is our first baby so were both still in shock a little bit :) My friend told me I'm going to feel like crap..I thought I don't really care when you go through hell to get a baby you don't care what you have to go through!!Plus I expected to feel bad during IVF and it was a pretty much pain free experience!!I'm trying to stay optimistic and I know every pregnancy is different. How was pregnancy for you ? x

Hi :wave: Hun I'm sorry for you loss and congrats on your little bean !

Just read your update and I'm so glad everything is going well. Hope you keep sharing your journey with us and your right it doesn't matter what we have to go through to get our rainbow

Hello ladies!!! For all of us who have experienced this loss, it just makes us stronger! When my friends complained about being sick in their pregnancy, I was blessed! To know that I am feeling this sick but there is a baby growing inside!! I loved every minute of my pregnancy and I hope you ladies did too!!! :)

Thanx ladies I am already having super sore boobs and very tired..me and dh keep giggling about it because those signs are a reassurance that our rainbow baby is growing!!:happydance:

PrincessBee-I was the same way!! Every symptom, nausea, morning sickness, tired and boobs hurting I saw as a blessing!! So excited for you!! When is your due date?

Hello my lovelies :wave:

How is everyone doing? It's been a busy week on my end. Ivan was sick last weekend got to the point where I ended up taking in to the ER, the dr there told me that he had strep throat well I had a follow up visit with his dr and it turns out it wasn't strep throat but hand,foot and mouth disease and also a slight ear infection. The only place that I think he got it from is from his sitters house she keeps 8 other kids there most play together so I knew there was bound to be some germ exchange
But what made me mad was that when I told her that I was told he had strep throat she said it wasn't true that he was sick bc of the weather change and bc I didn't bundle him well enough when I take him out.
So for the last few days Ivan has been coming to work with me and he was been behaving so well that my boss is allowing me to keep him here with me :happydance: just in these last few days he seems to be doing way better and we are both much happier fx his good behavior keeps up not only do I now know what he's does but we're saving a huge chunk of change :)

Hi everyone - especially Lucy!

I'm just quickly stopping in...I was an original member of this thread back in 2011.

Best wishes to everyone who is currently dealing with life after an ectopic. It's not an easy road. I had a very fortunate outcome, as I was pregnant very quickly after my surgery...but I know it's not the same for everyone...and the emotional scars will always be with me.

My little post-ectopic baby boy is now 2 years old!

Hugs from Australia,
Pink x

Aww hunny I am so sorry about Ivan!!! Matteo had strep and bronchitis too and I told my babysitter he got it from the other kids as well and one of the other moms wouldn't go check her daughter for some reason and she ended up in ER with a 104 fever...why didn't she check him when I told her?!? I am glad your are able to bring him to work!!! How are you and guys doing?!!? You are trying for #2 right? We are trying too, hopefully my husband's sperm is better now HAHAHA

Hello my lovelies :wave:

How is everyone doing? It's been a busy week on my end. Ivan was sick last weekend got to the point where I ended up taking in to the ER, the dr there told me that he had strep throat well I had a follow up visit with his dr and it turns out it wasn't strep throat but hand,foot and mouth disease and also a slight ear infection. The only place that I think he got it from is from his sitters house she keeps 8 other kids there most play together so I knew there was bound to be some germ exchange
But what made me mad was that when I told her that I was told he had strep throat she said it wasn't true that he was sick bc of the weather change and bc I didn't bundle him well enough when I take him out.
So for the last few days Ivan has been coming to work with me and he was been behaving so well that my boss is allowing me to keep him here with me :happydance: just in these last few days he seems to be doing way better and we are both much happier fx his good behavior keeps up not only do I now know what he's does but we're saving a huge chunk of change :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->