Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oh Feisty.
I had what I believe was a chemical the month before I got my BFP. I feel like it was a practice run before getting my actual BFP.
I hope this will be the same for you Feisty.
Let us know how you get on.
Thinking of you :hugs:
xx

Thanks lovelies - I did another test this afternoon obviously not with FMU and it came back as negative so will test again tomorrow morning and then if still negative I will take my clomid and epo.

I am actually going to think of it as a chemical as I believe that is what probably happened and am now taking comfort in the fact that my body can still do it!

Feisty I am sorry my darling. either false positive or chemical, both sucks! If it was a chemical, it means that clomid really works for you and I am sure you will get a healthy egg next cycle.. I hope AF wont bust you again for 9 months :hugs:

Ugh, chemical sucks big time. I hope you get a definite answer tomorrow morning.

Aww thanks chick!

I will keep you all posted tomorrow. I haven't let it get me down at all - spent the afternoon with family kicking the kids off a bouncy castle to do dangerous trampoline combined with bouncy castle stunts :haha:

Sounds like you had a good day. I've eaten too much, drank too much and Ian has passed out on the other sofa, all in all a good day

:lol: Rachael, your day sounds as good as mine! I to have eaten far too much as had lovely dominos for dinner followed my meringue nests with Madagascar vanilla extra thick cream and strawberries, it was divine!

That sounds amazing!

Ian's still asleep on the sofa, won't budge, and the dog doesn't even want to keep me company lol

Aww :hugs: I hope you have found some company now :haha:

Well did another test this morning with a Superdrugs own brand and it was quite clearly negative - I haven't actually made up my mind as to whether it was a chemical or faulty test :wacko: I 'think' I was a few days early which bends towards the chemical theory but then the test also wasn't done 100% fully to instructions :shrug:

Either way I have just taken my 5 various pills this morning and my temp has been recorded for the first time in about 5 weeks! DH and I are defo going to go with the SMEP this cycle so I guess I shall just have to focus on that.

How are you doing Rachael? Any inkling as to when you can test? xxx

Yeh, Ian woke up and came to bed, and Holly came in after I'd got up and let her out to go to the toilet :rofl:

I'm going to test a week tomorrow if AF doesn't show by then. My LP is usually only 12 days, so AF should show next Saturday or Sunday I think.

I have to say it is so much nicer not knowing when you are due as it just seems a lot less stressful!
I think that part of the reason I bounced back so quickly after this :witch: is because it was a total surprise when it happened!

I have everything crossed for you Rachael :hugs:

I am so chuffed with myself, I forced myself to go to the gym for the first time in 6 weeks :wacko: I burnt 310 calories in just over 30 minutes and felt so much better for it! Sadly I wasted all of those calories on chips at the beach and chocolate but I see it as my reward for getting back to it :haha:

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Coming down with something, got a sore throat, stuffy nose and have been so cold tonight

Feisty, glad you're feeling so positive about it all! Well done on the gym!!! :flower:

:hugs: Rachel, I hope you feel better soon! xx

Thanks Mummycat! I can either sulk and achieve nothing or accept it and keep trying!

Rachael - I went down with a very nasty sore throat, headache, stuffy nose combo just before I got my :bfp: and I am sure it was a symptom ;) I also spent all of my pregnancy freezing cold and researched it extensively - apparently not everyone feels hot or flush, so don't count yourself out just yet!

In that case, I will be willing that :bfp: with plenty of hope and PMA on your behalf :hugs:

Thanks feisty. I'm not even sure I ov'd when I think I did now as I had ewcm yesterday but with feeling icky there's been no bd!

Rachael I always get EWCM after ovulation - I thought I was abnormal until I read that it can indicate the approaching :witch: That is far too early for you though!

I am going all out this cycle, I have just brought a fertility microscope and extra OPK to use this cycle - I figure if we are truly going for SMEP we should make sure we don't miss ovulation! :haha:

Good plan. I might do opks next cycle if I have no joy this cycle, and my bbt thermometer is playing up so going to get a new one

Ok so I took five tests yesterday and they all came back positive!!!! We are so happy I will post a picuter as soon as I get my power cord for my computer back! Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->