Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Also Rachel I am sick as well and I fgot my BFP! So keep your head up! I have a runny nose, a sore throat, and a really bad cough!

Rachel I am sick as well and I got my BFP last night so keep your head up! I have a runny nose, a sore throat, and a really bad cough.

Congratulations bumpdreams! I'll see if this is just allergies or if it is my BFP!

Congrats Bumpdreams :happydance:

And I agree, Rachael. I was really ill the week I got my BFP. Bad head cold, etc.
Hope its the same for you. Good luck :dust:
xx

Congratulations BumpDreams :hugs:

Am slightly miffed as just got my calista saliva scope and it says on the box that it shouldn't be used with clomid :growlmad: Now I did carefully look into this before buying and a lot of the sites said wait a few days after your final clomid before starting - this better be the case or I will be one unhappy bunny!

I seem to have a mild case of laryngitis :cry: Not too sure what has caused it, thinking it may have been the stress of the chemical. Have also been cramping on and off since my period finished which is abnormal for me - again backing up the chemical theory. I keep having daydreams that I will take my OPK next week and I will get a :bfp: because despite all the crappy bleeding I am still pregnant, then I will freak out as clomid can cause birth defects!

How is everyone else getting on? The bedding for this cycle starts tomorrow night!

I'm waiting on AF to get me at the weekend Feisty.

Sorry you're feeling crappy :( :hugs:

She may not get you chick ;)

It amazes me that at one stage Rachael we were mirroring each other's cycles and now we are completely out!

I know. It's because my cycles are screwy lol

:rofl: Or because mine are militarily precise (apart from last one) due to the clomid?

I used my saliva scope this morning and am happy to say that it wasn't fertile - I know you think I should be wanting it to be fertile but after my clomid and saliva research it is apparently common that you will just get 'fertile' saliva all the time because the clomid effects your hormones, obviously this isn't the case for me :dance: My OPK also turned up early today so will be testing from Sunday.

DH and I are due to start SMEP tonight but he is in an odd mood so worried I will be turned down. We discussed it fully a few days ago and I explained if he wanted to do SMEP we had to stick rigidly to it or else it would be a waste of time and he was adamant he would be fine - we shall see.

hi ladies how is everyone, well i still havent had a bfp and now it looks like im not going to ovulate this cycle no clue what my body is up too and this would be the first time i havent ovd just when you think you've sussed it all messes with you again!

Aww Gilmore :hugs: Are you only on CD19 or has your ticker rolled over again?

AFM I was indeed correct yesterday - DH declined my advances so I just calmly told him that he had agreed to try SMEP and I told him we had to stick to it. I did say that I wasn't angry and then went to bed.

This morning I was awoken by DH trying to get into my good graces by bedding :haha: I will not allow this to intefere with SMEP and I will just have to try and seduce him again tomorrow to try as I will not allow us to be de-railed!

yeah CD 19 though it is a new cycle from when i was last on. Couldn't log onto ff this morning said they were doing maintenance or something like that, i was looking at it yesterday and thought that it was starting to up but this mornings temp was right down again! Think i'm gonna have to forget about this month and hope the next one is better.

Good luck with the seduction

Better brush up on your seduction techniques Feisty!!

Hopefully I'll be back on the baby making train in a couple of weeks, so assuming February is still winter - then I'm still in with one shot!!!!

Aww Gilmore :hugs: Are you only on CD19 or has your ticker rolled over again?

AFM I was indeed correct yesterday - DH declined my advances so I just calmly told him that he had agreed to try SMEP and I told him we had to stick to it. I did say that I wasn't angry and then went to bed.

This morning I was awoken by DH trying to get into my good graces by bedding :haha: I will not allow this to intefere with SMEP and I will just have to try and seduce him again tomorrow to try as I will not allow us to be de-railed!

Smep unfortunately didn't work for us, dh had a slightly low count, so smep was too much bd for us, by the time o day came around he was empty, lol

So we switched the month of our bfp and we did it the day before o and the day of o and it worked....

Finally had enough swimmers to make it.

I'm glad we had the sperm analysis though, or we would have continued having too much bd....we only knew because dh had to do two samples, first sample there wasn't enough sperm to analyse, second time we did it after 4 days abstinence he still only just had enough, everything else came back awesome, but lower than average count. That made us switch from smep, we abstained for a week then bd and hey presto, baby.

Thanks Swedot :hugs: DH count came back okay - just 90% motility and slightly irregular shape. I don't hold out much hope for this month but if we don't get lucky we will go back to bedding 3 times a week from CD8 as his GP suggested. It's just I read an article that said it could actually be bad leaving the :spermy: for too long :shrug:

Gilmore you are totally not out this month! Just try and relax, I know it's majorly difficult but stressing about it could delay it even further. Perhaps pack in the temping and OPKs for this cycle and just try NTNP to give you both a break? :hugs:

Pink February is totally still winter :hugs: I get what you mean though, I really thought that this was going to be our year but surprise, surprise it isn't! I have a strong feeling I am going to conceive the same month as last year (August) we shall see!

Feisty lets hope its sooner than August!

Well I have fallen out with fertility friend this month lol and have manually put when I think I have ovulated mainly because my temps have continued to be high as if i had ovulated apart from the odd day. But all the temps from CD15 are above what i think could be my cover line.

Well it would be nice Rachael - but just can't see it. I am going to see the GP next month and beg to be referred to FS as we would have been on our ttc journey for 16 months by then :cry: I have an awful feeling I may just have unexplained fertility though.

Rachael also agree that you ovulated CD15 - I had a dark OPK yesterday (CD10) and then a barely there one today so not too sure what is going on :wacko: saliva scope is still showing infertile though :shrug:

Had you drunk more feisty so it was more diluted :shrug:

:hugs: Hun - goig to the GP is a good idea, at least it will get the ball rolling

In other news i have just seen that one of the thread members has got there BFP, I haven't seen her on the thread for ages but I'm really pleased for her - I know how frustrated she used to get with her long cycles xx

i think most people on this thread must of gotten their bfp as its very quiet now lol
oh and to top this month off i think im getting a uti although i cant be sure as i've never had one before grrr can we just start june early?

AF got me this morning :(

I have a load of OPK's, ordered a new thermometer and renewed my FF VIP membership. Bring it on! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->