Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Aww Rachael I am sorry hun :hugs: I was rooting for you as still believe we are going to conceive roughly the same time :hugs: We have also gone all out for this cycle too :haha:

Gilmore I couldn't agree more, I think it may be just us 4 left :haha: Still at least we have some company!

Pink my pee was pretty undiluted but I took the test when I got in from work whereas Sunday's test was taken at 1.40pm so not too sure if that has an effect :shrug: It is still early days though as I am only 12DPO today so the earliest I will ovulate is Thursday but it will probably be closer to Saturday/Sunday.

Im still watching from the sidelines, rooting for you guys!
:dust:
xx

I don't know then, sounds strange that it was dark and then got lighter again :shrug:

I'm not sure about going all out next cycle now - I had a bad day yesterday, felt so sad - not sure if I'll be able to handle the disapointment if we go all and we get a bfn, whereas if we just 'see what happens' and it doesn't then I think I'll handle it better - does that make any sense!

Anyway, we'll all stick together and help eachother along this tough road :hugs:

Xxx

Aww Pink I think that NTNP would perhaps be best for you for the moment - I am so sorry my darling - no one should have to go through that it is the worse thing I have ever experienced, I still have really bad patches over 6 months later - I am always here if you need to chat :hugs:

Rachael this wont be our cycle as Sprout would have been due on the day the :witch: is due to put in an appearence so would just be too poetic iykwim - fingers crossed for you and I will catch up next month ;)

Shelleney - lovely to have you popping back in, it is nice to see your pregnancy progressing as it gives us all hope :flower:

Hey ladies i am still hoping for that BFP someday soon but i am trying to not obsess over it all like i was so i am keeping an eye on the goings on on here but not commenting very often!

Baby dust to us all and who knows this month could be ours???????? Please!!!!!!xxxx

i still read this thread all the time too and cheer you guys on (in my head obviously as i am really bad at actually posting) :) and i proudly represent with my winter baby banner!

Its good to see some familiar names lol i had a break from here and have not long come back and i didn't know anyone it was like starting over again lol

hello everyone. I was impatient to get back on the TTC wagon after the MC. But once I was on it, AF hit me so hard. I did not feel like posting on here. I couldn't help ranting. Now I feel better I think, DH is with me. Hopefully, we did not miss our fertile window (Last month DH was away and my ovulation was delayed and temps messed up so I hoped for a BFP although we missed our fertile window. I realised this after AF got me, though) Now this is a new month. I am hopeful again.
Feisty, I cannot imagine how I would feel if I am still not pg on my due date. It must be so hard. I hope you get nice two lines and a sticky healthy bean on that day xx

I wish the :witch: would make her mind up. What I thought was AF was apparantly just spotting :dohh:

Rachael! :shock: Let's hope it is implantation. I would love to hear your good news! :flower:

Joey I can't believe you're 15 weeks already - that's amazing - it's gone so quick!! How are you feeling?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->