Team 2011 Winter Baby!

aww thats hun. yeah feeling fine. tbh pretty much all symtoms are gone now so dont "feel" very pregnant. struggling to get my head round it obviously im over the moon but still keep expecting to start bleeding. thank god for my doppler or i really would go insane!

How are you doing hunni? still thinking of you and praying for a short ttc journey to your forever baby xxx

aww thats hun. yeah feeling fine. tbh pretty much all symtoms are gone now so dont "feel" very pregnant. struggling to get my head round it obviously im over the moon but still keep expecting to start bleeding. thank god for my doppler or i really would go insane!

How are you doing hunni? still thinking of you and praying for a short ttc journey to your forever baby xxx

Thanks :hugs: To be honest my head is a bit all over the place, I don't really now how I'm feeling. I guess I just have to take it one day at a time, I just can't believe how long this process has taken me and how traumatic it was - because of all that went on, now that I'm only just starting to feel back to normal physically - I think it's really hitting me emotionally - does that make sense. Sorry for rambling, I'm having a bad day again x

aww sweetie yeah it makes complete sense. i was very much like that it was after the physical pain that i felt the worst. just make sure you tlak through it all, i promise it helps. here if u wanna chat to me xxx

Rachael I have this quandry almost every month :dohh:

Oh pink I am so sorry your having a rough time :hugs

Possible implantation Rachael ;) I really hope so!

Well despite the fact that my OPK, temperature and saliva-scope disagrees I think I am ovulating. I have had a lot of EWCM and been a bit crampy all day on my left side - luckily for me DH read about a study that says men with similar SA to him should bed every day as it is more beneficial - I actually had to turn him dow last night :haha: Fingers crossed this may have been where we were going wrong before.

I am slightly annoyed my new super sensitive OPK do not seem to be working as I was really hoping to go for SMEP this cycle but looks like that isn't going to happen :growlmad:

:hi:

I'm still lurking! here with my pom poms!! ready to cheer soon!! :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed for you lovelies!!! :flower:

Congrats Kaite!! how come you have 2 different tickers? xxx

The top ticker is based on my LMP, which was the 22 March. The bottom ticker is based on when I actually ovulated. I just keep both there so I can remember the two different dates :blush:

Sorry she got you Rachael :hugs:

i see! are they giving you an early scan or u gotta wait til 12 weeks? xx

Just want to pick your brains ladies. AF got me yesterday, but last night and this morning it has been extremely heavy with huge clots. And by heavy I'm having to change a super plus tampon every 1.5-2 hours :shock: I've also got bad cramps and backache :wacko: Is it possible for this to be a chemical even though when I tested the other day it was bfn? AF was late by 4/5 days too :wacko:

Rachael, sorry hun! I heard that late AF is usually heavy, because there is more time for the lining to build. If you don't know your ovulation day, maybe you ovulated late this month? I don't think there is a chance to know if it was chemical. But good luck with your next cycle :flower:

well friday 13th indeed :witch: has just turned up and brought along a friend of hers got such a migraine right now not had one this bad in a while but at least this nightmare of a cycle is over and hopefully it will get back to normal now

Oh Rachael and Gilmore I am so sorry my lovelies :hugs:

Rachael that was kind of how I was last cycle but also got a positive pregnancy test after my period started which then went a few hours later :hugs: I personally prefer to think of mine as a chemical as it gives me hopes that we can still do it.

Mummycat glad your still lurking :haha: how is the pregnancy going chick?

As predicted my temperature dropped to the lowest it's been all cycle so think I will be ovulating within the next 24 hours - OPK is slightly lighter then control band but I am a nightmare with those things. DH and I just plan to do the SMEP from today. I am really chuffed that I managed to predict it though as my midwife did tell me to listen to body and this cycle it has actually worked.

Sorry if TMI but I had a huge load of cervical mucus jelly come out yesterday that was probably the size of two 50p pieces next to each other and about as thick as a malteser come out when I wiped. I have no idea what it is, any of you lovelies have any suggestions? xxx

i see! are they giving you an early scan or u gotta wait til 12 weeks? xx

No - unless anything is wrong, I just wait until my 12 week scan. My booking appointment with the midwife is 27 May. I saw her today and told her about when I ovulated, but she said for now they're going to go with my LMP for my EDD, which actually makes it 29 December!

aww wow might be a new years baby then ;) hehe. hope the time flys til ur 12 week scan hun xx

Sorry if TMI but I had a huge load of cervical mucus jelly come out yesterday that was probably the size of two 50p pieces next to each other and about as thick as a malteser come out when I wiped. I have no idea what it is, any of you lovelies have any suggestions? xxx

Sounds to me a bit like the mucus that comes away as you cervix opens during your fertile time....

Rachael I'm sorry it's bad for you, it could well be a chemical but I'm not sure you'll ever know sorry :hugs: xxx

Having another crap day, and I've just opened a bottle of wine but now I feel bad that I'm drinking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->