Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Pink :hugs: I am so sorry to hear that you are having a crappy time, please don't feel guilty about drinking hun - just do whatever you need to :hug:

Thanks Feisty

Well I've had some spotting (blood steaks when I wipe) today and some pretty awful stomach cramps so I guess the witch is setting up camp - feels a bit weird to be honest - not sure how I feel about it, but I suppose I should be happy that she's showing her face and not making me wait too long.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend xx

Rachel, it could very well have been, it's hard to tell sometimes, a lot of ladies fall pregnant and never know as they don't implant! :hugs:

Feisty... I think it's a fab sign! Perhaps it means this cycle you're super fertile as all that mucus will be out the way for hubby's sperm!!! I saw the program the human body last week where they showed how hard it is to conceive.. and the more mucus that seeps out the cervix the better! :thumbsup:

My pregnancy is going okay thanks, all according to plan at the moment! Which is a relief!

Good luck to you all!!! :flower: :dust:

Pink sorry the :witch: got you but at least you know you don't have to wait too long for it now.

Mummycat I seriously hope so as just found out another family member is trying and it's going to be a little hard if they fall pregnant before us - I know it isn't a competition but I would still be rather miffed - spent the afternoon playing with a 9 month old baby whose parents also had a difficult time conceiving.

DH has done a lot of research this month and has really gone all out with supplements and bedding - I am really worried that he is going to be especially distraught if we get another :bfn:

Rachael - so sorry Hun :hugs:

I believe that the cycle before this pregnancy, I had a chemical.
The week before my AF was due, I had really great pregnancy symptoms - sore heavy boobs, etc. AF was also a few days late. But I didnt take a test. And then my AF came. And it was sooo heavy and painful, with large clots.

It just made me more determined that ever to get my BFP. And I did, just a month later.
I really hope that next cycle is yours Rach :hugs:
xx

Thanks Shelleney. I'm more determined than ever this month. Got a new thermometer and started temping again this morning. Still passing clots but i'm not as heavy as I was and the pain is now more of an ache. This really is not a 'normal' AF for me so I'm thinking it was a chemical, not that I'll ever know for sure.

Feisty, here's hoping this cycle will be your turn :hugs:

Thanks Rachael, if I do it means it will your turn too ;) - I have found something else to obsess over in the 2ww - my weight :cry: I have ballooned up to 8stone 12lbs which I know doesn't sound like a lot but I am only 5ft (and a half inch ;)) so it doesn't take much to make me appear dumpy looking. Have also found out that the reason my calves are so muscley (they are huge and rock solid when stood up) is because I am constantly in heels and walk on my tip toes :wacko: Am now sticking to a running regime daily at the gym in an effort to make some difference before our hols!

Almost finished with the bedding this month so will just have to wait it out I guess. Is anyone elses temperatures all over the place with this hot and cold weather we have been having?

None of us will ever know.
And I dont think of it as "a baby". Its definitely not the same as when I lost my baby last year (although I dont condemn anyone who grieves, or calls it a miscarriage). I just saw it as my practice-run before the real thing.

Good luck to you Hun
xx

Just to prove that the power of the mind is a super strong thing - I had my ovulation confirmed for last Saturday by FF this morning and now I keep imagining symptoms :wacko:

That's always the way Hun - I'd been having this weird 'feelings' before AF and for a split second when I had them I'd think are they a sign but then I'd remember we didn't even try and there was no chance :dohh:

I hope they are good signs for you Hun - you really deserve it xxx

As do you chicky :hugs:

Had a major cob on earlier, the girl I used to work with who was a week ahead of me in pregnancy is due next week and she is having a little girl :cry: I know this sounds evil but I was so peed off - she had a major bleed early in the pregnancy and was told to take it easy so she flew long haul to Australia a few days later and was always eating/drinking things she shouldn't have been and her attitude was 'I know I shouldn't, but I want to' It just seems rather unfair :cry: I was especially annoyed as although I am happy with whichever baba we get I definitely want a girl at some stage and I have managed to convince myself this wont happen :wacko: I think the closer my due date gets the more annoyed/upset I am going to be over things.

Oh Hun - I know exactly how you feel, and to be honest I think it's human nature, life is so unfair sometimes. Some people go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies when they do all the things that they shouldn't and other lose their babies when they do everything by the book - it doesn't seem to make sense :hugs:

I think you've just got to look after yourself over the next few weeks - how long until you go away? Xxx

A week Saturday and it can't come soon enough!

I told DH I was going to go out drinking every night with the next pregnancy as maybe then we would be in with a chance :cry:

On the plus side we managed to complete SMEP fully last night so am chuffed about that but feel it was a bit of a waste as there is no way I will be pregnant this cycle - the timing would just be too perfect and therefore won't happen :cry:

Oh feisty! chin up honey. The way you feel is so natural, don't think you are evil. everyone has a different difficulty in their lives. There are many people who would like to be in your shoes, who would like to have a loving husband like yours. You are special and you will be a mother when the time comes. And you will deserve it.

On the plus side we managed to complete SMEP fully last night so am chuffed about that but feel it was a bit of a waste as there is no way I will be pregnant this cycle - the timing would just be too perfect and therefore won't happen :cry:

Don't give it up hope - you've done everything that you can - luck may well be on your side for a change :hugs:

Our holiday was so good for us, and I know yours will be too - coming home may be a bit of a struggle though :D

xxx

Feisty - this will be your month, because it's going to be mine! Chin up girl, sprout will be give you a wonderful gift for what would have been his/her birthday :hugs:

Aww thanks lovelies - your kind words have made me feel a bit teary, but in a good way :flower:

Leylak you are right, I should count my blessings every day that we have enough money to pay our bills, I have a lovely balance of work/social and a fantastic husband - sometimes it is just too easy to focus on what I don't have.

Rachael keeping everything crossed for us this cycle ;) xxx

Can I join? I'll be TTC during the autumn/winter this year.

This will be my first child (hopefully!!)

:hugs:

Of course you can! Once you actually move from WTT into TTC let me know and I will add you.

Well I am 7DPO today and not really any symptoms to note :wacko: I was doing some intensive cleaning yesterday and I started to get cramps and some thick CM but that is about it. I hosted a singstar/dance mat party yesterday and got rather tiddly! We have also had some good news about our tax return so all in all I am feeling rather positive!

How is everyone else going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->