Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Oooh come to my place and do some intense cleaning :winkwink:

Yay for good tax return news!!

Thanks for letting me hang out w/ you guys. Technically I joined the Autumn Acorns group first, but I like talking to other ladies who are also TTC around the same time as me. (I am guessing I'd look silly with all the banners in my siggy but I do love your banner lol)

I have a get-together to go today. It's a good friend of mine who recently got a BFP. I honestly don't know if it was planned or unplanned as we haven't chatted in a while so we definitely need to catch up! I do know she's hoping for a girl and both she and her OH are excited.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Missed my chance for a January baby. AF got me again. This time I am not mourning for that. It has been 3.5 months since the D&C and for the first time, AF does not feel like I have an open wound in my womb.
Baby dust to all!

Leylak - sorry she got you, but glad it doesn't feel as bad now :hugs:

Oh Leylak I am sorry she got you but also happy you are out of pain :hugs:

Rachael hun how are you doing??

I am currently 9DPO and pretty much symptomless :shrug: I am so positive that this is not our month that I am in the middle of an intense detox plan and have been enjoying a cup of green tea in the morning. Acceptance seems to be far better than hope! xxx

I'm waiting to ovulate and I have sinusitis so I'm on antibiotics :dohh:

This isn't going to be our month either :dohh:

Hey ladies!!!

Just a quick hello i know we have not got that egg this time but i have my Clearblue fertility monitor ready and waiting for AF to show her face!!!! So fxed that will help us a get a better picture of what is going on and maybe just maybe get the thing we dream of most!

Baby dust to all!!!
xxx

Aww Rachael you don't know that Hun! I need for you to get your :bfp: so I can get mine :haha: I will have PMA for you if you can return the favour for me ;)

Lindsay that sounds like a good plan! I brought some litmus paper off of eBay as I am positive my cm is killing off the chaps :wacko: I will be using them the same time I use my opk next month, will also hopefully give me a better insight into what is happening.

Day two of my detox and I can't stop thinking about food, especially battered sausages and ketchup :wacko: I have come to the conclusion that fruit and veg have little nutrition value as about an hour after eating big vegan meals I am starving! Roll on Friday! :haha:

I'm still waiting to ov :dohh:

Had a bit of a cry on OH last night, lots of things have being getting to me. I've hit a brick wall with crate training Holly and that's getting to me, no one wants to give me a job, so that's getting to me, I need to get the cats neutered but I just don't have the money, so that's getting to me, and we both want a baby, but to get pregnant we need to :sex: which hasn't been happening and that's getting to me. Top it all off with sinusitis and antibiotics that have upset my tummy and I'd just had enough :dohh:

We finally :sex: last night, and we're going to get the cat's neutered one by one starting with Xander - I have to call the vets this afternoon. I have an assessment for a job this morning, if that goes well I'll get an interview. If nothing comes of the job then I'm going to start doing Avon to get some extra money instead.

hey hun. fingers crossed last night will be enough to catch that eggy. ith regards to the cats im sure u can et help with paying for it. my sister did this but i cant remember for the life of me who helped pay the bill? maybe try googling? xx

I'm still waiting to ov :dohh:

Had a bit of a cry on OH last night, lots of things have being getting to me. I've hit a brick wall with crate training Holly and that's getting to me, no one wants to give me a job, so that's getting to me, I need to get the cats neutered but I just don't have the money, so that's getting to me, and we both want a baby, but to get pregnant we need to :sex: which hasn't been happening and that's getting to me. Top it all off with sinusitis and antibiotics that have upset my tummy and I'd just had enough :dohh:

We finally :sex: last night, and we're going to get the cat's neutered one by one starting with Xander - I have to call the vets this afternoon. I have an assessment for a job this morning, if that goes well I'll get an interview. If nothing comes of the job then I'm going to start doing Avon to get some extra money instead.

I don't know if they do it over there, but over here they have clinics that sponsor a once a year spray/neuter marathon so the feral cats can get it done and people who can't afford it can have it done to their rescues. :shrug: I don't know, it's worth it to try and see if there is anything like that.

Thanks Joey and Cajun. I can get a discount as I'm on sickness benefit, but it's still going to be £20 per animal (as opposed to £50) so OH is going to pay the £20 and we're going to do one a month to get them done.

Oh Rachael I am sorry you are having such a tough time hun :hugs: Have you considered DropShipping? If you can put the time into researching them then it can be quite lucrative and you can work from home. I have the contact details of a really good adult :blush: website that I dabbled in dropshipping with a few years ago - PM me if you're interested. You sound like you have a good plan with the cats which is great!

DH has finally agreed to me getting a dog :dance: I have wanted one for ages and since our loss the urge to have a fur baby has just grown enormous but he has always said no because we live in a 4th floor flat. I decided to tell him how I think it would help take my mind off of Sprout and the fact that we are still baby-less and he has actually agreed I can have one. He has said as soon as we get back from holiday but I am being good and waiting until September (a year since I fell with sprout) and if still no baby news then a dog it will be. We are getting a miniature dog like a chihuahua as it needs to be a small one that doesn't need a garden and apparently they are not too keen on going outside. I am very excited!

I got my CD4 bloodwork results and everything looks fine :happydance:
Now, waiting for DH's SA results. I am a bit nervous. :shhh: He is not :coffee:

Thanks Rachael - thinking my plans to wait until September may dissolve once the :witch: is in residence next week :haha:

Oh Leylak that is always the way hun, men don't worry (or say they don't worry) over these things where as we go to pieces! I really hope everything will come back clear :flower: And yay for your good results :dance:

Thought I would just share a picture of the little princess we are hopefully getting next week;
https://www.dogsandpuppies.co.uk/img/adphotos/956/29956_chihuahua_x_dachshund_photo_1.jpg
She is the one on the left and we will hopefully be picking her up next Sunday. I am taking it as an omen that if I do not fall this cycle I should go ahead with the dog.

awwww shes adoarable. even if u do fall this month at least u have 8 months to train her :) xx

Awww thanks Joey but I don't know if I can justify that kind of expense if I do fall.

I am pretty sure that seeing as I am 12DPO and I have zero symptoms (seriously even less then I usually do when :bfn:) we are out this month. I may do a detox every month as it really seems to have taken my mind off of it :haha:

Hows you and Baba? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->