Team 2011 Winter Baby!

aww bless u. u never know hun :) maybe you'll fall next month then so you get both puppy and baby hehe. detox sounds like a good idea will have you in perfect health for growing ur bubs.

yeah im good thanks sweetie. time is flying!! got our next scan in 2 weeks xxx

Wow that has gone fast Joey!

Damn my conscience, I am usually a really impulsive person and was just going to rush into getting that pup but have now realised I need to slow down and think carefully whether we can be at home enough, make sure it gets enough walks and make sure the pros are basically far out-weighing the cons. I may still be getting a pup but perhaps not for a while. I would also prefer to have enough time to prepare for a puppy and as going away next week it would be a mad rush and I would also like to be able to take at least 4 days off work to settle the puppy in. I better get that :bfp: soon :haha:

Rachael any sign of ovulation? xxx

aww bless you. do you work far from home? i think the recomendation is no more than 6 hours for dogs to be home alone. and i find if its raining we do alot of playing trowing ball and retriving inside so as its a much smaller dog it prob wouldnt need so much excercise. i know if you google it you can find all the correct recommendations for the breed.

hope this helps :)xxx

Hope you find your perfect fur babies! They are a joy if you are really pared for them. I just see so many people get animals and then not be prepared to handle them and then they get kicked out.. It's very sad. Here are my doggies:

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/PC291657_2-1.jpg

We also have a cat and four horses... They are my life and I can't wait to share my love of animals with my peanut!

Got ewcm this morning, will see what the opk says later. Going to bd tonight, tomorrow and Sunday and hope for the best.

Aww thanks cajun and joey :flower: I know what you mean Cajun which is precisely why I want to think very carefully about this. I hate the rescue dog adverts as it makes memos sad to think that some people dispose of animals as if they were nothing more then household rubbish! When I was younger my mother gave away 3 of my dogs (over different periods) because our circumstances changed and we could no-longer care the dog, I swore I would never be that kind of owner.

Rachael are you going to try anything like SMEP this cycle? When we actually managed to complete it this cycle I really felt like we had done everything possible to get that :bfp:

Hi guys :hi:

Feisty I think you are probably doing the right thing by taking some more time to think about it, imagine how upset you would be if you got the pup and then for some reason you had to give her up :hugs: I bet you're looking forward to your hols though :thumbup:

Rachael Good Luck with the :sex: :haha:

AFM - I've got tons of EWCM at the moment and have done for a couple of days, my OPKs are showing a gradual fade in, but to be perfectly honest we haven't :sex: since before AF as I'm too scared by the whole idea of being pregnant after what happened, am I crazy :shrug:, I really feel like I should be taking advantage of what seems to be a really fertile cycle but I can't :cry: xxx

Pink, be strong hun. OK there is a small probability that it will happen again but a much much higher chance that you will have a healthy pregnancy. Try to focus on the positive side. ;)
Cajun, your doggies are so cute :) Feisty, your future princess looks lovely.
Rachael, I got my first BFP at 5th cycle ;)

Time for news from me... Not good. DH SA results show progressive motility only %5. Numbers are great but seems that quality is low. I am very confused. I am relieved to find out why it takes so long. And that I don't need to try so hard to improve my egg quality (always thought sth was wrong with me) But I am very sad that our little one could be our only chance and I lost it. God knows how long it will take to concieve again.
On the positive side, AF is almost over and the length&amount of bleeding was the same as before D&C. I think I fully recovered, finally!

Pink you are not crazy, when we first started trying again in January I was convinced I was pregnant from about 8DPO, although excited I was so very, very scared. Leylak is right though, you have a much bigger chance that everything will be okay. I know how you feel chick - a MMC is so evil as you have no idea that anything is wrong - I have to focus on the positive or else I wouldn't be able to cope :hugs:

Leylak I am so sorry chick - has your GP mentioned IUI? At least that way your OH could have his :spermy: screened and then only the healthy ones inseminated in utero? I really hope you get some answers hun and I am happy that your body seems to be back to normal :hugs:

Think I am coming down with something :cry: I am cold and can barely keep my eyes open - keep feeling a bit queasy/light headed and I had a soreish throat for a bit earlier :brat: so not fair! This happens every time I am off work, it's like my body just chucks in the towel and decides that all my antibodies will go on holiday too!

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on for a long time, but just wanted to see if an update could be made to the first page because I'M PREGNANT!!! Whoo hoo :yipee::wohoo:

I know this isn't an "announcement page" but just wanted to get that BFP by my name ;)

Thanks!

Congratulations SAJ

Feisty, I was going to attempt something along the lines of SMEP except we missed Thursday, but we dtd last night, and we'll do it tonight, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. At least we best do lol!

congrats SAJ! :)

oh i just looked at the front page of this thread and my name does not actually note that i am pregnant... :blush:

congrats saj! Qwk so sorry hun i am on hols atm and cant update until next week if you pm me then to remind me i will do it. Rachael that sounds like a plan hun! Afm i am due tomorrow and still not many symptoms, i have just had a lot of thick cm which is odd for me BUT I have been travelling all day and am quite dehydrated :shrug:

well the :witch: is here :cry: trying very hard not to let it ruin our hols and concentrate on puppy and demanding a referral to fs but its so hard, especially with tomorrow :cry:

So sorry Feisty. Thinking of you, Hun (especially tomorrow)
:hugs:
xx

Oh Feisty I'm so sorry Hun - sending you big :hugs: I'm here if you need to chat xxxx

Thanks lovelies. I am just feeling really glum atm. I am convinced that something isnt quite right with me, i mean we have been ovulating every month (confirmed with bbt) and dtd at the correct time for five cycles since our loss now and still nothing. I know it took sixish cycles before BUT we only ovulated on the sixth cycle.

I want to go to the fs but i am worried my gp is going to make me wait another six months before they will investigate :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->