Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Feisty, has your DH had a SA? You know, I had a short LP and always thought we weren't pg because of me. I thought my egg was fertilized every month but it couldn't implant because of something wrong with my hormones or my uterus. After we received DH's SA results, I searched the internet and found that even sperms with ideal SA results may have problems penetrating the egg. I would suggest your DH take some supplements and be careful with alcohol/cigarette. You are tearing yourself every month and I can relate how it hurts. :hugs:
And you asked if we would consider IUI. The very thought scares me a lot but I will wait for a few more months. DH will see urologist today and they are suspecting varicocel (sp?) Maybe he will have an operation or he will take supplements. I am hoping to get a natural BFP again.

thanks guys, i am going to ring as soon as i am back. I may try a different gp and perhaps get lucky.

Leylak dh has already had a sa and all was fine which os again leading me to think its more problems on my part.

I am never planning a pregnancy again! Accidents seem so much easier :haha:

How are you all doing? Xxx

Can I share a little something with you, Feisty?
I was so desperate to get my BFP before my due date. I thought I would cope better with the due date if I was expecting again. And when I didnt, I was gutted. However, I did get my BFP 2 weeks later, and it seems that we conceived the day after my due date.
I believe that those 9 months belonged to Baby C, and were not meant to be shared with another baby. I think I was holding onto so much pain and hurt, that I could not conceive. But as soon as the due date had been and gone, I could finally let Baby C go, and concentrate on making a new baby.
I dont know if this will help you at all, but maybe the last 9 months belonged to Sprout, and now you can finally be ready to make a new baby?
Thinking of you :hugs:
xx

shelleney thank you so much for sharing, when you put it like that it actually makes me feel happier that we didnt conceive - it is like honouring sprout and remembering there special time with us.

I unfortunatly still feel that something may be wrong but i have faith it will be fixable. I have never felt I wouldn't be a biological mother but from tne age of about fifteen I have known I would struggle to get there :wacko:

Today was actually okay, I reminded myself last night of how lucky I am to have dh. Today was then spent with him and my lovely in-laws on a steam train and visiting a magnificent waterfall in wales. I feel it was good that today was a happy day as this is how it should have been in the first place, not a day of upset and tears.

shelleney thank you so much for sharing, when you put it like that it actually makes me feel happier that we didnt conceive - it is like honouring sprout and remembering there special time with us.

Im glad you feel like that. Those months belonged to Sprout, but now you are free to let him/her go....

Also, its sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday. Im glad that it was a happy day for you, just like its shouldve been. Good luck for the future, Hun, you and your DH deserve all the happiness in the world
xx

Glad yesterday was ok Feisty :hugs:

AFM - I had my follow up appointment with my GP this morning - he sent me for a full blood count and iron level test, he also said I should get my rubella immunisation status checked, which I thought was quite proactive for a change!! He told me that we should wait a couple of months before trying again but that I would know when I felt ready.

How are you all? Xx

Glad yesterday was ok Feisty :hugs:

I finally got a +ve OPK last night, and another this afternoon. DTD last night, and will again tonight and hopefully tomorrow. We'll see!

pink that does sound proactive :thumbup: I am glad that something is being done :hugs:

Rachael I on counting on you to get that :bfp: so I can get mine, we will be bump buddies!

Afm :witch: is almost over but due to holiday I am not temping. I think I will try and get a gp appointment for a week friday.

I'm going to Feisty, even if I have to draw a second line with a marker :rofl:

FF thinks I'm 3dpo today, and well and truly covered if I am. I'm not sure because of the +ve opks yesterday and Monday :shrug:

:hi: ladies - how are you all doing?

Rachael just having a look your chart - do you think there is a chance that FF is going to move your OV date to CD 21??

Xxx

I agree with pink. tomorrow, another high temp should move it to CD 21 and it won't be a dashed line, I guess.

I think you might be right ladies. And if it does I've no chance :dohh:

BD two days before o is not "no chance". But I understand your frustration. Convincing DH to BD everyday is tiring and not fun. We are having problems, too. We barely BD (2-3 times a month) and I am stupid enough to expect a BFP at the end of each month.
Rachael, I would like to mention about temping habits. Not keeping the thermometre enough in mouth results in erratic temperatures. The time period before the diital thermometre beeps is not enough most of the time (I made small experiments about this). Therefore, I put it in my mouth without turning it on. wait for 1 minute, then turn it on while still in my mouth. This way I get very consistent readings.

I wouldn't say that, you've had plenty of EWCM and you did BD a couple of days before :hugs:

I would like to mention about temping habits. Not keeping the thermometre enough in mouth results in erratic temperatures. The time period before the diital thermometre beeps is not enough most of the time (I made small experiments about this). Therefore, I put it in my mouth without turning it on. wait for 1 minute, then turn it on while still in my mouth. This way I get very consistent readings.

That's really interesting - I've never thought about that before! Think I might have to start trying that - thanks Leylak :thumbup:

Thanks for that leylak, I might give that a go. The erratic temps were bugging me, but I always take it the same way so thought they were right :shrug:

I'm just frustrated as I managed to get OH to BD on the days we did, then he got fed up of me bugging him and couldn't 'perform' :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->