Team 2011 Winter Baby!

thanks for the temp tip leylak :hugs:

Rachael it only takes one to fertilise that egg! Don't give up chicky, I have PMA for you! :hugs:

Afm I brought some angel cards today and asked about conception
Immediate past card was mediumship, a link to heaven and someone lost
Present card was release, meaning i have to deal with past issues as my spirit is ready to move on (I think this also relates to sprout)
Future or action card is sacral chakra, an indication that I need to detoxify my body and keep chemical input to a minimum.

My predominant card was the goddess an embodyment of all things feminine and nurturing.

I know that not everyone buys into this (dh is a harsh skeptic) but it is something that I am quite interested in and find it quite comforting.

Home tomorrow and can't wait!

I have some good news girls, well kind of :)
DH went to urologist. They found infection and said low motility was most probably caused by that. He is taking antibiotics. If the infection is cleared, hopefully, his motility will improve. I am quite relieved to hear that. Next appointment will be end june. Bring on july!

Leylak - that's great news :happydance:

Feisty - I think that's one of those things that divides people, but if you take comfort from it then I think it's a good thing :thumbup: those cards look good though.

AFM; well I have NO idea what my body is doing this month, so I think I'm just going to have to ride the wave and see what happens. I had a little break down last night, because someone we went out to dinner with made a comment about when are you two going to have a baby - and it felt like a slap in the face. But it did make my OH open up to me when we got home, I was really upset and I was saying how hard I find it because I think about it every single day and he said he feels the same - which made me feel better.

xx

Oh pink I am sorry such an insensitive comment was said :hugs: Just remember that all of us that have suffered losses have bad days/periods. Never feel bad for having them, they are part of remembering how special that little baby was to you :hugs:

Are you still temping pink? xxx

Thanks Feisty :hugs: I am still temping but my chart looks a bit off this month I think :shrug:

Possibly CD20? Fingers crossed over the next few days hun!

We have decided on a puggle for our pup (half pug and half beagle) I am now scouring the internet trying to find a pup I am happy with and that comes from a good, loving family! DH has finally cottoned on to the fact that a pup could help us 'relax' enough to conceive. He suggested it to me the other day as if he had just thought of it himself! :haha: Never mind that I have said this several times in the past :wacko:

Glad you are on your way to having a wonderful fur baby! They are my life! Sometimes I like to come home and lay in my bed with all my doggies, they like to snuggle and just make you feel so nice. They always love you no matter what.. they are the best.

I grew up with dogs and have always wanted one since we moved out but DH has always refused.
I think he now sees it would be beneficial in helping me relax, it also means I will HAVE to work part-time which again would probably help me have a stress free pregnancy (eventually)
We have already come across a few 'shady' adverts for Puggle's but the problem is I can't seem to find any local. DH is adamant he just wants a Beagle but I don't think it would be fair living in a two bed-room flat with just a tiny balcony for it to run around - a smaller dog will not be too fussed about lack of a garden as our building neighbours a huge park. :wacko:

I'm really pleased you're getting a dog Feisty - Like you said I think it'll help you :hugs:

Still no sign of OV for me - think this cycle with be annovulatory - which means it will probably be around 50 days long :(

On a positive note, I'm off to Portugal on Thursday for 4 nights with a couple of my friends - I can't wait :happydance:

Yay for holiday Pink Boo for crappy cycle :hugs:

Almost been ripped off again over a puppy :cry: People are placing local adverts and then when you contact them they are claiming to have moved to Scotland and that due to new job they cannot care for the pups so are giving them away for free and all you need to pay is £200-£300 for shipment! I wouldn't have been quite so suspicious if it wasn't for the fact that I have just had two almost identical emails with exact circumstances from two different buyers. Also they both claim to be working with the Scottish/Irish government and their writing skills are not really on a par with civil Servants.

I have just sent one woman back a sarcastic email asking if she would accept payment on delivery and warning her that I am all too aware of the cons out there and the disgusting act of puppy farming which happens in Ireland where it is perfectly legal (they are then shipped to the UK). I don't expect a reply ;)

You have to be really careful hun, especially on sites such as Gumtree and Preloved.

If you haven't already give https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/ a try :hugs:

Hello ladies!
I am pretty sure I oved yesterday as my EWCM dried up in an instant and I have a slight temp rise this morning. Although we have issues with DH swimmers this month, we did our best and BDd 3 days in a row (that never happened on our TTC journey before :blush:) they say frequent insemination is good for low motility and bad for numbers. We have plenty so we decided to give it a try. During my TWW, I will try not to get my hopes up and will not test until (if) AF is late. Babydust to all :winkwink:

All sounds good Leylak - fx'd for you....

How's everyone doing today...?

I'm all packed for my holiday now :happydance: - can't wait to be lying in the sun!!!

Still no sign of OV - just hope that my cycle isn't too long - I really want to start 'trying' again next cycle. I've decided I've kinda bought this on myself a bit though - I've put on weight since my MC (lots of comfort eating :blush:), so I've rejoined the gym and I'm going to go all out to lose weight when I get back from my long weekend away..... I will do everything I can to help my body get a :bfp: and hopefully it will be a sticky bean :flower: xx

Leylak sounds like you have got your bases covered :thumbup:

Pink don't beat yourself up over weight gain. I hate to admit that I am obsessive over my weight :blush: my mother, sister and step dad are all in the morbidly obese category and it has made me very paranoid. Life is too short to stress over these things (feel rather hypocritical right now ;)) I am desperately trying to keep everything in moderation to help stress levels :haha:

Rachael you are so right but I am really struggling to find any suitable pups that are local. I love the idea of a rescue dog however all the agencies I have come across state you must have an enclosed garden which we obviously don't. Beginning to think that I am just not meant to have anything tiny to care for :cry:

We were due to start bedding last night BUT after our unsuccessful SMEP last cycle I am seriously thinking what is the point :shrug: I know I shouldn't be giving up before we have even started but I can't help but feel that my dream of being a Mum any time soon is not going to happen.

Not necessarily, I had a friend who had a rescue dog and she didn't have a garden :winkwink:

hey ladies :wave:

thought i would pop back and see how everyone is doing.

as for me well just waiting for the witch again due with today or tomorrow, had a break from temping and started again yesterday which was just in time to see it drop real low this morning oh well heres to next month

Aww sorry Gilmore :hugs:

I now refuse to temp post ovulation as it is just too stressful! I have docs tomorrow to get some more clomid and will be asking for a referral to FS!

Feisty - try breed rescue or the Kennel Club.

The trouble with the kind of puppy you want, is that they are a designer breed and that encourages puppy farming, which is why you're coming up against the scumbags that you are :(

I've been a Kennel Club accredited breeder for years, so if you want any advice, please feel free to PM me and I'll help out as much as I can.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->