Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Katie, be prepared for a lot of pestering ;)

I am keen to get the opinion of somebody who has experience and that isn't going to accuse me of being an evil :witch: that only wants the latest fad.

Sorry that I haven't been around too much lately - I've taken on a second job as my pay got cut at my day job and it has left me so busy.

But, I have some news! I tested this morning and had a very faint :bfp:! I am so excited, there are thousands of questions running through my head at the moment but I'm just trying to stay calm and think about how to tell hubby later tonight!

I will keep my fingers crossed for all the rest of my Team 2011 Winter Baby buddies! x

hey ladies :wave:

how is everyone this morning?

:witch: got me in the night so heres to another month, been hearing alot about preseed and conceive plus so thinking about trying one of those this month

I can recommend conceive plus, we've been trying for 7 months and used it for the first time this month. It definitely seemed to do something for us! :) x

Congrats Spykey! :dance:

So sorry gilmore :hugs:

Well we also have some news just not as awesome as Spykey's - we have been referred to a FS :dance:

While we were waiting for my appointment I was so nervous and anxious, the doctor called in another couple and they started congratulating him and joking about sleepless nights. As soon as they were out of ear shot I turned to DH and said; "this is a good omen" (I am sure he thinks I am :wacko: sometimes :haha:)
When we walked in it was a young doctor and above his computer screen he had a huge montage of recent baby photo's! Rather then getting all bogged down I just kept it simple and told him we had been trying for 16 months and could we be referred. I was sure I would be told that we would have to wait but he took a great amount of time looking through my notes, then asked DH some questions about himself. He talked about the miscarriage and he said straight away we should be referred!

He was also shocked that I hadn't had any further blood tests to check hormone levels since being placed on the clomid. He has agreed to refer me straight away but to save time he wants me to book in for CD21, CD27, CD31 bloods so that the FS doesn't have to do it.

We are still a long way off of that :bfp: but at least it is a step in the right direction!

That's great news! It's a step in the right direction and you didn't get fobbed off like you were scared you would be :happydance:

Thanks guys! And I'm pleased to hear about the appointment Feisty - I hope the date comes through quickly for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes well x

Thanks lovelies :flower:

I now have something new to obsess over - finding the perfect puppy! We have joked that the month we get our new bundle of joy will be the month we conceive :haha:

Congrats on the BFP Spykey!

Great news about the FS Feisty!

xx

Well we have pretty much given up this cycle and I haven't even ovulated yet :wacko:

We dtd Wednesday, were due to do it Friday but couldn't be bothered until last night. I did an OPK today and it was positive but as we dtd last night I don't want to deplete DH :spermy: by going tonight. It is just so stressful :wacko:

honey, if you do not have sperm count issue, doing it everyday doesn't deplete it, instead it increases the chance. Maybe tomorrow morning? they say spermies are faster in the morning. xx

Thanks lovelies, I think I am so disheartened because SMEP was a total failure last month and I am worrying that perhaps it is because DH has 90% normal levels rather then 100% :shrug: I may try seducing him in the morning but I can predict it will be a fail as I am NOT a morning person :haha:

I am not a morning person either but DH is :haha: that is enough for us :lol:

Well as predicted no :sex: this morning :haha:

But my temperature hasn't dipped yet :shrug: I guess I will just have to see what todays OPK reveals :haha:

The puppy search is still a no-go :cry: It is becoming quite stressful now which is the opposite to what we are trying to achieve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->