Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Pink :flower:

We compromised and had early evening nookie :haha: I was waiting for poor DH as soon as he got in :lol:

DH is so amazing he has managed to get me a computer game that I have wanted for ages to try and distract me from the puppy search. I even have friends texting me now telling me of possible dogs.

How is everyone else doing?

Well I got a positive opk today - cd 32 - so we'll see what happens to my temps over the next few days xx

Aww Rachael that is pants my lovely :hugs:

Pink getting bedding!

Well we have found the perfect fur baby and are going to collect her this Friday. It is a 2 hour 50 minute drive but I think she is worth it! She is a miniature chihuahua who currently has no name and from the conversation with the family she has come from I am confident she has had a wonderful start in life.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1954661299711.2110578.1038048329&l=5488089691

I am so excited it is unbelievable! I am now wide awake and seriously don't know how I am going to get through the next 2 days at work!

Only problem is that I was supposed to be having a blood test for my hormone levels and I am now going to have to put off until Monday as the drive is so long. Do you think it will be a major problem if I was supposed to be getting them on CD21 but because of the weekend was doing them CD20. It means I would be CD23 on Monday.

I feel guilty like I am being unfaithful to ttc but at the same time I did agree to stop putting my life on hold :wacko:

I'm sure CD23 will be fine :winkwink:

The pup is lovely :cloud9:

I have a plan of action :D I'm being lent a CBFM by a very lovely lady from BnB, just ordered some test sticks and then I need to work out how to reset it :happydance:

Oh Feisty he's sooo cute - I definitely think you should go for it!! As you say you can't put your life on hold xx

Thanks Lovelies - she is adorable!

Rachael as always b&b has provided the answer for you;
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/336780-do-reset-my-cbfm.html

I am keen to know how you get on with the monitor as I have considered getting one.

Love my CBFM! Got me and my SIL pregnant, one month and then the next!

aw what a cutie! congrats on the four-legged-family-addition :D

Congrats on the puppy Feisty - she's gorgeous and, going by what you said, I think a chihuahua will be a really good breed for the two of you. They might by little dogs, but they don't know that :winkwink:

I have one question though....what's a miniature chihuahua? :shrug:

I can't see the puppy, but I'm sure she is beautiful! Congrats!

Thanks my lovelies :flower:

Cajun were you using OPK and BBT before the monitor? Just wondering as I always thought they pretty much did the same thing :shrug:

Katie - I too think that the chihuahua is the right breed for us. Just have to make sure I don't spoil her too much and give her little dog syndrome :wacko: According to the breeder she is just smaller then the average sized chihuahua, apparently the mother is quite a small chi and the dad is normal sized. This is the second litter the two dogs have had (they are family pets) and the breeder said the females stay quite small.

We are off in a mo to get the doggy bits! So very excited!

I was doing OPK and BBT, I just decided after 10 months that enough was enough and I broke down and bought the monitor. I felt it was more accurate than the OPKs, but that's just my opinion.

OMG what an evening :wacko:

It turns out that the woman I spoke to on the phone about collecting the puppy this Friday was not the same woman who emailed me the pictures. The dog I had arranged to pick up is a chihuahua cross yorkshire terrier! I just heard the name Amanda (oddly they are both called that) and the breed chihuahua and presumed they were the same!

DH is now in one huuuuge mood as we spent the evening rushing around buying stuff for the perfect pup for Friday and now we don't even know if we will get the pure chi and if we do we will have to wait another two weeks. Plus from the way he screwed his nose up at the chi x yorkie I don't think he was impressed :wacko:

AND if we do get the chi puppy I have to break the news to the Amanda we had agreed to collect from that I got mixed up and we don't want her puppy any-more!

On the plus side if we do manage to wangle the pup for two weeks time it will be a sure sign that it is the one for us ;)

OMG how random is that - I can't believe they are both called Amanda!!

I really hope you get the pup - she's so cute and perfect for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->